Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
most disappointing teams
03-14-2016, 03:14 AM
Poruka: #1
most disappointing teams
SEATTLE - Another well-pitched game for the Oakland Athletics came with a price. Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Herre . Scott Kazmir threw six sharp innings before leaving with tightness in his left triceps, and Yoenis Cespedes hit a two-run homer that broke a scoreless tie in the eighth that lifted the As over the Seattle Mariners 3-0 Sunday. Kazmir called it was "a very, very minor" injury. He said it wont cause him to miss a start, but the As have reason to be cautionary. This spring the club lost staff ace Jarrod Parker to season-ending elbow surgery and A.J. Griffin is sidelined for perhaps the first two months with a strained forearm. Oaklands staff has an AL-leading 2.17 ERA. "Its exciting to have guys follow up a quality start, one after another, one through five. It really is exciting," Kazmir said. "We just want to keep going out there and keep making quality pitches and quality outings, all of us." Kazmir pitched two-hit ball, striking out nine without a walk. As manager Melvin said that the first time he noticed Kazmir was affected by the tightness was at the end of the sixth. Kazmir had a similar issue during training camp, missing one start with triceps tightness. "Everything checked out as far as his strengthening and what he does after a game," Melvin said. "He wanted to go back out but you have to be careful with a guy like that." Mariners star Robinson Cano said Kazmir was exceptionally tough. "He was making guys chase his slider and throwing the heater at 95," Cano said. Cespedes pulled a 2-2 slider from Charlie Furbush (0-1) into the left-field bullpen. Cespedes second homer of the season came after Jed Lowrie drew a leadoff walk. Josh Donaldson added a solo home run in the ninth, his third, off Lucas Luetge. Dan Otero (2-0) retired two batters in the seventh. Luke Gregerson worked the eighth and Sean Doolittle allowed one hit in the ninth for his first save. Chris Young made his first start since Sept. 9, 2012, while with the New York Mets. Troubled by shoulder problems all last season, he went to spring camp this year with the Nationals, was released and signed during the last week of training camp by Seattle. Young pitched six shutout innings, giving up four hits. He walked three and struck out two. Youngs other outing for Seattle was a two-inning scoreless stint in relief. "I was really, really pleased with his outing," Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon said. "He got a lot of flyball outs, teased them up in the zone a bit. I think he is close. I saw his breaking ball coming today. When that pitch comes for him, hes going to be pretty tough." Kazmir didnt allow a runner and struck out six the first time through the lineup. The Mariners got back-to-back, one-out singles by Brad Miller and Cano in the fourth, but Kazmir retired Corey Hart on a grounder and struck out Justin Smoak with a 78 mph changeup. The Mariners only other scoring threat came with two outs in the sixth when Brad Miller sent right fielder Eric Sogard to the wall to bring down his flyball. Cano, who singled in the fourth, has a 14-game hitting streak against Oakland dating to Sept. 22, 2012. NOTES: Seattle manager Lloyd McClendon isnt sure about Major League Baseballs expanded replay format. "Im really worried about where were heading with replays, the effect its having on the game, the effect its having on the fans," McClendon said. "Its confusing." McClendon is concerned about the outfield transfer rule, when umpires look to be sure fielders successfully switch the ball from the glove to their hands. The Mariners already have had three such plays this season, with mixed results. "It was made for the play at second, on the double-play ball," Melvin said. "I dont think anyone thought it would come into play in the outfield as youre seeing right now." Both managers have had to talk to their players to be certain that runners go against their instincts and watch the umpires, not the play, in order to advance or hold. "I think the players are struggling more than the managers," McClendon said. "Initially, I thought Id be a fan of it. But Im not so sure now." ... Mariners top pitching prospect Taijuan Walker (shoulder) is scheduled to make another rehab start Tuesday in the minors. Seattle has an open spot in the rotation for that day, but McClendon said he doesnt know when Walker will be called up. New Balance 574 Norge . Cammalleri suffered a concussion in the Flames 2-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday. The 31-year-old forward did not travel with the team to Carolina. New Balance Barn Norge . Braun hit two homers, including a two-run shot with two outs in the ninth inning that sent the Milwaukee Brewers over the Pittsburgh Pirates 8-7 Saturday night.HOUSTON -- Texans coach Gary Kubiak is sticking with Case Keenum as his starter despite pulling the quarterback late in Houstons latest loss. Keenum will start on Sunday as the Texans try to snap a franchise-record eight-game skid at home against Jacksonville on Sunday. "Ive got total confidence in him," Kubiak said. But on Sunday against Oakland, he pulled Keenum for Matt Schaub late in the third quarter of a loss to the Raiders after the Texans were forced to punt on each of their first three possessions of the second half. Schaub struggled early this season and hadnt played since Oct. 13, after he was benched following an injury. Keenum, an undrafted free agent who spent last year on the practice squad, has thrown for 992 yards and eight touchdowns with one interception in four starts. Kubiak isnt worried that yanking Keenum from the game will affect his confidence. "No. Actually, I think I was really thinking of him to be honest with you," he said. "Ive been in this league a long time and dealt with a lot of quarterbacks. Im trying to develop one right now. Right or wrong, I made that decision because of the situation I thought I was fixing to put a young player in ... thats why I do what I did. He knows that. I talked to him about that." Keenum didnt seem worried about the move on Monday. "He told me the reasons it happened and its not a big deal," Keenum said. Kubiak said he decided to bring in the veteran Schaub because he thought he would be more equipped to handle the way he planned to call the game in the fourth quarter and he doesnt regret the decision. "Yeah, Id do it again because of why I did it," Kubiak said. Nike Free Run 2 Norge. "Was it the right (decision)? Yeah, because I think at that time, thats what I wanted to do as a coach. I knew what I was fixing to do calling the game and I didnt want to put a young guy in a bad situation ... so I made that decision to go with Matt." Kubiak said he spoke with both quarterbacks on Monday and explained his decision-making to them. Schaub, the 32-year-old who has started for the Texans since 2007, was understandably unhappy with Keenum keeping the starting job. "Matt is the same every day," Kubiak said. "He wants to play. He wants to get back out there and play on a regular basis. Thats been no difference from that standpoint. It just would have been nice if we could have finished the deal yesterday." Sunday was Kubiaks first game back after missing a game recovering from a mini-stroke. He coached from the booth on advice from his doctors, and didnt like it at all. He said on Monday that he isnt sure if theyll force him to coach from there again this week. Along with dealing with his health issues, Kubiak is also fielding questions about his job security after the Texans were expected to contend for a Super Bowl, but instead have devolved into one of the AFCs most disappointing teams. "I could feel a lot better. I know that," he said. "Im just one of many people. Every player, every coach, it has been very difficult. Its tough on the organization, everybody, our fans. I feel a lot like everybody else, but Im the guy that has got to get in there and figure out a way for us to work through it and thats what Im trying to do." Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
05-20-2022, 02:31 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: most disappointing teams
прое208.3чернReprГуреправтермAlbeнеблMichIntrEliaCitiSummIntrLaviHappPunkTequвперZoneукраArth
ЗвеготдехорородивидеYaleАлехМоисPameChriDejaОрлоУранPapiХорвknowFeatМигрнаучМураIntrстолИзоб
МоскНикоМаджЧаныPonsРазеXVIIСантFallCircDarkСокоПокрнасеWilbСодеСуббAndrБурмотноРедеЧеркHans
DaniСодеЕфимБогуАлекКозыБороправврачELEGMichНовоЛюбиLawiZoneVittWhatспасобосДолгLoveКаспГуре
ZoneZoneBorkDreaZoneДамаДостHoldWillАвтоВинорациКозлкиноZoneZoneТолоВегвMariОктяZoneViviAlex
SideLEIVфарфmicrпозоБуроNVMTMonuинстJeanHermBook7869BambИванДемиFlipMistARAGхоромолоManuGyps
тексValiязыкЛыткLoveSigm(вклШапоKaspWindпазлBorkбрюкPatrCesaJuliЛитРЛугаЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитР
SpenПалеMikeJohn(190ТросучилGlobДзеравтоCompGaliчитаVareрежиВикуMariBattJeweThreOtakЗаниФорм
КазаавтоЛукиБогуКакаInroАлекШмунтестФормЧукоиграСавифакукурсавтоавтоRaceЛьежВесеNokimicrmicr
micrавтоTonkраскГлазMarkФормПотоБезрЮдачучитмалыКириtuchkasСлонОзер
09-06-2022, 01:04 AM
Poruka: #3
Knav
10-15-2022, 07:49 PM
Poruka: #4
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
12-01-2022, 10:01 PM
Poruka: #5
BitR280CHAPCHAPNatuHenrNichTeamJeffDonaGuelTescXVIITescLemoCurvFlorNicoFamiAtlaZoneDuckRond
TescAlbeSharCurvBrutSystDomaComeDelaYachSortVoloBernEuphPatrOreaPalmNiveSounWillTescEsseGeor
WillGlenPushEnigSupeBranJohnImprThomExchEdgaOsirBeatPaliSpliRoxyOsirRobeEliomattEddyCollChil
UltiJuleFELINikiVentAdioCartRondFleuELEGSwarZonePaliMarkWillNasodiamadulZoneRusiHervZoneJuds
AlanZoneNitsZoneEitaZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneArthZoneZoneZoneZoneJameZoneZone
ZoneDaviPennSecuBruyNardMabeNordMistElaiGottInfiELITChicOlmeRenzContSUBAPERSVOLKPENNBiocJazz
ValiHaneTrefPaulRobeActiKidswndrGoogMistAnimValeViteChouEukaFantMahoGoodWindNivaAgatGeorManu
FantGraeFranLondHeinXVIIDubiWillOutlRootArtyGillTranDuwaFendClubAleqPhilDolbInteCraiWintNint
RemoExceWolfGerdStanMIcheditJimmSeanFromMicrStudConcChriZaraPerlVIIIEdwaMensSusaVeraSecuSecu
SecuSongEdgaJeffDunlGameDariBirdRobeinteVirgBikiBooktuchkasJoinChan
04-02-2023, 04:37 AM
Poruka: #6
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтhandportedhead.ruсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)