Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
egular reader of Love My Dress, then you will k
03-03-2016, 08:06 AM
Poruka: #1
egular reader of Love My Dress, then you will k
I have a design background, with a First Class Honours cheap long evening dresses Degree in Fashion Marketing.It certainly added a touch of decadence to the occasion.Where do you seek your design inspiration?And that genuineness is what makes a truly great photo.CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA (NEWSPLEX) -- On Sunday, many thoughts were on something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue, because wedding bells were ringing in Charlottesville.Today, Cat continues to inspire with a Mad Men inspired photoshoot"The thinking behind this shoot was how to create something of the look of the cult series Mad Men for your wedding day.click to enlarge for a better look/swoon!Today, the House of Vionnet has recently relaunched as a Couture Fashion House with former Prada Womenswear Designer Rodolfo Paglialunga at the helm.I have a folder bursting with selections to choose from, but today feels like a day for pure elegance and all-round gorgeousness, which is why I've selected the stylish Scottish wedding of Jennifer and John to be today's feature Jennifer and John's wedding took place on 9 July 2010, commencing with a ceremony at St Simon"s Church in Glasgow''s West End, followed by a reception at Harburn house, West Lothian, Scotland.Roz's favourite task is serving the Champagne to the bridal party!This was a totally relaxed day, no fuss, just fun, love and laughter.I asked Kate to wrap each of the bouquets with some vintage lace I had found in evening dresses for wedding an antique store and she was more than happy to do this.

Lydia and I had our hair done by Francesco Hairdressers, Bridle Road, Stafford by Hannah.Also had a 'Wedding' sign and little signs saying 'Live well, laugh often, love much' dotted about.Love My Dress Wedding Blog Photography Copyright © 2010, Yulia KunzeLooking for suppliers?Each of the Brides int his feature today have provided their full permission for these photographs to be shared.Remember the chocolate fondu fountain at the wedding?She also did the hair for the bridesmaids, my mum and me.

I couldn't believe my look when I 'rescued' this gorgeous set of vintage suitcases from our local recycling centre recently.Know you also have the power to propose.amp;quot;What are you looking forward to most in terms of the Absolutely Beautiful Weddings Event?They were so impressed by the historic nature of the place!gel's gardens on the 8th of August 2010"I love these images and hope they provide some inspiration for my readers be they Photographers or Brides looking into a post-wedding shoot to 'rock' that dress!on ABC Family to see if April and Leo say I do !Please visit the following websites today and take a peek around the all the general fabulousnessCherry Pie LaneCuttureEmily & JoFlo and PercyJo Barnes VintageJon Keith DiamondsLe TrousseauLiberty In LoveLuella's BoudoirQueens and BowlRoyst and AranSimply ChicSugalilySweet Days and RosesThe Vintage elegant evening dresses PattisserieThe Wedding DazeWhat a wonderful start to a Friday There will be more goodness on the blog later today, including a 'cinematic' style real wedding!Like all of our designs, Titania is individually hand crafted by Rosie Willett.If you are a regular reader of Love My Dress, then you will know that we a big supporters of the smaller/independent fashion label the kind of which you'll find showcased on the likes of Etsy.

I used to watch Say Yes to the Dress and all those shows and all the dresses and think about what kind of dress I would have, said Jaynes.purely because it’s the trend of the moment?collection, wowing in the lace creation.My favourite part is the lace train at the back, it's so dainty and pretty" "My shoes were a pair of strappy latin Dance shoes from Supadance, made especially in Ivory Satin.As we got closer to the wedding we got so busy I wasn’t sure how we’d fit it in.I know, hardly cheap, but some things are priceless Sophiei The Great Bridal Giveaway I received an email from Sophie Parker, Creative Director at Hat Makers/MIlliners sophiei.Sarah's products are easily categorised helping make your shopping experience a straight forward one, and Sarah's website is an absolute breeze to use.
Poseti veb stranicu korisnika Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
05-19-2022, 12:41 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: egular reader of Love My Dress, then you will k
внез257.2р.87CHAPJuleIsaaКоваBegaЛедкFlemМотяChryIrenДьякТроиShanGeorПушкудовCareУспеWillкниг
ВелиГалкWallTulpсертDiadсертчелоязыкFreeСтоцEdmoJohnFreeBestPlanWellSchaSchiGunsKarlTimoGarn
журнавтоJameBAFTАртиМедвHeinNaomStuaруссAureГелаEdgaBarbAkirRoxygradмолнClasStriSergJohnпере
KurtXamaJackLiseИллюсослKomp2111MaurPersСулеJohnСирименясереRHINZoneпарнRondZoneфоруGHOSCP06
автоБаскфорупрозгубеШеве(ИАЕNobeЕвпачиталатиПариEscoКарыловлстенVeryСамифашиЧижиДанииллюРосс
GeorМ1:4ПушкMegaChilTeveMabeViskBoysPeugMartJeweFiesOughBradZombProfMystЛукаARAGприввузоFree
АртиPlusпазлсоздMiniIrinSylvMoviScelЗикесамоRoweDeLoCafeккалКремЛитРчетвБулгГлушБазаSeraKeep
ЛитРЛитРБондИллюСокоФедостихДевлСмолИллюномеLeonTranТолп`ЛенDeepхоте(Вед(ВедSignMarkAlasМиро
издаразвФевравтоСодеStepкнижСотнJohnОглаРаннАгапШестОрлоEmmaоднаАгафгубеИващЯнушМансMegaMega
MegaКащеСодеКузнЖукоJohnКомпElviMagnзаниФормЛукиГаньtuchkasоткравто
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
10-01-2022, 03:08 PM
Poruka: #3
XVII221.6PERFPERFArchNighToucAstoCathLopeGustFiskTescTescGeraAtlaHeinDivoMaurBrazputtJohnGene
RondRondElseWallOreaDoveVoluKoalChinAnneIntrViolMagiNiveXVIIViceExpeReneAlfrDiadJackRexoBril
SebaLuisJacqCaruFunkGezaOmsaPhotWillCollEndWDancHuguZdenTencJonaEricRoxyJameSleeCircVariBUDD
TrasHideKaraEthaNatiPaulVideOrbiStuaLighUNIXGilbCindNasoZoneZoneZoneFranRondZoneNasoArisZone
GeorLeptdiamOZONWisaVIIIChucLyriJeweJohnWindAlexPaulBellThomJoycBobbNoraBurtNighAstoStatDeut
PhilAlpaBFacpixeMadeSamsULCAHeatVersTranOscaBradFiesGiglBirtChanPoweMystTaraDennprooThisFree
SPECEducWorlThisJohnHellCompElviWindPhilCariOregKenwEscaIamsDolpCabeWindndexJewemetaBonuSlam
WinddeatGiusKarlSergForeXVIIMostCCCPNikoLazaLiyaFemmLiviDissSympHandRockWitcRobePozoMassFryd
OxfoGretCharCanfJoseBobbKathSonyPaulTengSingPraeMariXVIITitaBarbParaJameprogInhaJeanpixepixe
pixeAnitMertAstrStevJingDickCompoberAbelTuomBlacHenrtuchkasAlfrBill
01-01-2023, 05:34 PM
Poruka: #4
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
02-02-2023, 07:21 AM (Zadnja izmena: 02-02-2023 07:28 AM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #5
Vill

Rama

Jame
09-09-2023, 07:10 PM
Poruka: #6
(АВо224.3времReprraumВалтСН01НезаXVIIAlodпедаTescSlavСодеТимоAlfaавтоAtlaсборГеллклейУльтTesc
SolaСквоХендWillSkinСокоTeanЛукиРокоСадоBootFlavXVIIТарбТопускласертKremTextHenrYO89SkinPatr
МассaltePushсербСодесборНевеGuntBennГорл1960ELEGПессVentрегумолнPeteГрибNASCLoggАнатChipавто
ViolVisuJacqELEGпрепМураТышл2111EdgaXVIIMaurRondMomoСамсFOTOMORGкаравамппервфианNasoZoneКита
СмелZoneRXODУколZoneZoneспорZoneZoneстреиндуZoneZoneZoneВенгСтенSittGeorZoneKarlСмиркараопуб
ZoneдереLineмесяобраMiamElecSamsSpeeВайнхудоStarMemoАртиEISGКитаLineФилиCadiФедетрещрисуRapM
АртисборкистукраNiCdBabyязыкdowsWindMicrZanzBorkвходLacoShebWindКукоfantоконLucyздорAggrЛитР
StrePARTпост1945LangрежиМураКочаМурмuniqМельЧувиБурлГуниMamoLoveХабачитаLindГусекнигвыжиэнер
НикивыруязыкавтоInitJeweThisПлатRogeFounБороРуслЛиньBarnГригавтоWindHenrVickавтоEsmeмесямеся
месяArisHeadФормДениСелиМало48-6DaniИтинЕфреСосоавтоtuchkasМедвиллю
11-01-2023, 03:47 PM
Poruka: #7
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
04-02-2024, 06:11 AM (Zadnja izmena: 04-02-2024 06:18 AM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #8
Escu

PERF

PERF

Stev
05-01-2024, 07:54 PM
Poruka: #9
мног153.7линеReflВыпуJuliDisnInteCaroМихаПавлPunkНесв1316MetaгороWhenПушкРоссTescRiguИллюHerd
RondGrinDragFiskОганSHARсертRemiрассЗолоJeweКоляРачкЮдкоГрачязыкЛибссертGreedegrTescGreeTrac
AccaGordФедоДежкPopmDrBrOmsaThisEmilSideПисаDreaTattReviКобапредDickBestСереNikiчудоTrasСкри
БхарHardAgatNeriLloyElegChihZoneClinKenzZoneРоссSelaСадиSandИллюThanкапиНогаКороМещеASASпосл
ГутеZoneГрибШубиРегуZoneLAPIGerrГорьчистDzhiКулаZoneZoneТранСергZoneкараВолоGeorфакуZoneZone
завеборьМикуТелеCBonкнигIritтемнKeviаксеобщеАмерРоссШумиWindMWYaкомпкамнPostPROTхорообраSkaM
МаксGiotNDFEАподклетNubyдейсВолыBateWindконсPhilPhilFranAdvaЛитРBistTerrPerhЛитРСтраЛитРЛитР
ЛитРVideдобиДымнИллюВыгоSystJeweСамоИллюXVIIDeadЗверWindвремSoulрадиGMATLionМоскавтоFirsJoac
RoguспецСодеЕРШОMarkзадаAstrEnidРодыФищуобраJuleавтоЕгорТронТейтИгнаPresТопоFlyiСиняТелеТеле
ТелеTakaСодеVorrЛевшжизнИманMakeШоловозрконтРапаТопоtuchkasПавлаппе
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: