Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
Jerry Rice 49ers Jersey
11-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Poruka: #1
Jerry Rice 49ers Jersey
Bojan Krkic Signs Four Year Deal With Stoke City - RealGM Wiretap
Bojan Krkic from Barcelona has signed with Stoke City on a four-year deal.

Stoke’s manager Mike Purcell Jersey , Mark Hughes, told the club’s website: “Anyone who knows European football will be aware of him as a player and the fact that he sees his future at Stoke City is really exciting and an endorsement of the club itself.

“He’s desperate to prove himself in the Premier League and we’re pleased to be able to offer him that platform.”

Chipper Jones Having No Reservations About Retirement - RealGM Wiretap Chipper Jones is enjoying a great offensive season, but insists that he won't reconsider his decision to retire after the season. "No," Jones replied when asked the question on Sunday. Jones, 40, is leading Atlanta in batting average (.317) DeForest Buckner Jersey , on-base percentage (.394) and slugging percentage (.513). Jones said he knew he could still play. "I thought I was fully capable of doing what I'm doing," he said. "In fact, I told my agent [B.B. Abbott] in spring training. He told me, 'You can't back-track on this [retirement decision]. If you've got 20 homers and you're hitting .300 and you've got 80 or 90 RBIs, you can't second-guess yourself.' And I said, well Steve Young 49ers Jersey , I'm going to have those numbers, and I'm ready to leave. "I'm ready to move on." Yankees At Odds Over Buying Selling At Deadline - RealGM Wiretap

There is division within the New York Yankees over whether the organization should buy or sell leading up to the non-waiver trade deadline.

The Yankees are 44-44 and 7.5 games behind the Baltimore Orioles in the American League East.

The opposing factions are composed of the baseball operations people, led by general manager Brian Cashman, who believe the team should sell off its assets and plan for the future, and the business side, which is led by owner Hal Steinbrenner and team president Randy Levine Ronnie Lott 49ers Jersey , who hold to the belief that the club is still in contention, according to a source.

锘? The state of English football is an interesting one. One the one hand you have a blossoming club scene, with English teams among the most powerful in Europe and making millions of pounds worth of revenue every year. Few could argue that the English Premier League is the most financially successful league in the world as well as being one of the most exciting to watch with a very high standard of play. The last four consecutive Champions League finals have featured English teams, including this years final in Moscow which was the first to have two teams from England go head to head for the greatest prize in European football.

However on the other hand you have a struggling international team packed full of stars that are failing to perform on the highest stage. Failure to qualify for Euro 2008 has hurt the image of the national game significantly and has left many questioning how it has gone so wrong. The question remains that if these same players can illuminate the club scene and help inspire their teams to European glory then why can't they do the same with England?

Like many when I saw the qualifying group draw for Euro 2008 I was certain England would qualify with ease. While good teams, Russia and Croatia do not have players of the calibre of Barcelona, Inter Milan or Real Madrid Patrick Willis 49ers Jersey , sides that English teams have overcome in Europe. I saw England qualifying in a comfortable first position and taking their place among the seeds for the draw for the tournament, but it just didn't happen.

We all saw how badly the English team played through the qualifiers, losses at home to Croatia and away to Russia being particularly painful to watch. While a good deal of the blame can be placed at the feet of Steve McClaren it is certainly not entirely his fault. The players just didn't play well enough to deserve it.

The answer to why this is has puzzled the football community for a long time, because it certainly isn't the first time the English team have failed to live up to their potential. Since the turn of the century England have consistently underperformed, crashing out in the first round of Euro 2000, losing on penalties at Euro 2004 Joe Montana 49ers Jersey , and going out in the quarter finals of the World Cup in 2002 and 2006.

For a nation that often believes the team enters tournaments as potential winners it isn't a very good record, and I believe the weakness of the team lies in the technical ability of the players in England, their tactical awareness and the lack of good coaching at grass roots level.

I do not believe there are enough great English players coming through that can compete at the very highest levels. While good they're not great. Wayne Rooney was completely overshadowed by Cristiano Ronaldo all season at Manchester United and outplayed by Lionel Messi in the Champions League. Rooney is not alone, look across the England team and every player with the possible exception of Rio Ferdinand and Steven Gerrard will have been outperformed in his position by a foreign player in the Premier League.

I believe the problem comes from the grass roots level where children just picking up the game are taught all the traditional English values of football. Work hard, be strong, tackle hard Jerry Rice 49ers Jersey , never give in, etc etc. While certainly of merit these values are no longer sufficient in the modern game.

The qualities that used to be hallmarks of the English game are now copied by everyone and the English are left behind in the technical areas. Ball retention and passing by English teams is far behind some of our continental rivals, and this will not improve unless changes are made to the national outlook on the game. Children need to be taught to keep the ball and pass well, rather than just get stuck in and told to be big and tough.
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
Odgovori 

Poruke U Ovoj Temi
Jerry Rice 49ers Jersey - mojalily - 11-04-2016 11:28 AM
RE: Jerry Rice 49ers Jersey - FinestCarpet - 12-02-2016, 08:39 AM
RE: Jerry Rice 49ers Jersey - willpwns - 08-06-2022, 12:05 PM
RE: Jerry Rice 49ers Jersey - willpwns - 10-19-2022, 11:33 PM
RE: Jerry Rice 49ers Jersey - willpwns - 12-05-2022, 09:52 PM
RE: Jerry Rice 49ers Jersey - willpwns - 01-05-2023, 04:03 PM
RE: Jerry Rice 49ers Jersey - willpwns - 06-26-2023, 06:04 PM
RE: Jerry Rice 49ers Jersey - willpwns - 07-27-2023, 08:14 PM

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)