Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
ut to touch the screen with a
01-11-2016, 03:04 AM
Poruka: #1
ut to touch the screen with a
BOSTON - Los Angeles Angels outfielder Josh Hamilton is out of the lineup again for Monday nights game against the Red Sox, a day after asking for a day off. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . Angels manager Mike Scioscia said that Hamilton needs another day to relax and he would be coming to the park early Tuesday to work on things. "Hes going to come out early Tuesday, work on a couple of things and hopefully be ready to go," Scioscia said. "Just a day to kind of rest and hopefully move towards that goal." Hamilton is hitting .266 with eight homers and 35 RBIs. He has just two homers and three RBIs this month. Scioscia feels the 2010 AL MVP has lost confidence and understands the team needs his production in the middle of the order. "I think it brings a lot of attention to what youre trying to do when a guy youre counting on to hit in the middle of your lineup is struggling for a prolonged period of time," he said. "I think we have every confidence, and I know Josh does, that hell find it and contribute in what we need him to do." Hamilton asked to have Sundays series finale against Texas off. Scioscia said he expects him to be in the lineup Tuesday. Before the Angels played in Texas, Hamilton went 3 for 25 on a homestand. Strangely, hes hitting .160 over his last 20 home games, but .307 in his last 18 on the road. Scioscia thinks the extra early work will help get him back in the lineup for Tuesdays game at Fenway Park. "Talking to Josh, thats the definite plan," he said. "Were anticipating him playing." Cheap Jerseys From China . - Just because the Sacramento Kings were familiar with Tyreke Evans didnt mean they could stop him. Cheap Jerseys . "Patrick looked like Richard Sherman out there with that steal," said Kyle Lowry, who may have set a franchise record for most post-game fist pumps after Patterson picked off an inbound pass and drained the winning jump shot moments later.SAINT JOHN, N.B. -- It was an unspoken moment before the music began, a shared realization they were competing in what will likely be their Skate Canada finale. Olympic ice dance champions Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir won the short dance at Skate Canada International on Friday night, despite a couple of noticeable and uncharacteristic errors. But instead of focusing on the flaws, Moir was soaking up the moment. "It was emotional," Moir said. "We talk about this. . . its about enjoying the journey, enjoying the process, and were at great moments in our careers right now. Were healthy, were strong, we still think were young -- maybe the rest of the skating world doesnt -- but its a beautiful thing and were really enjoying it. "We just looked at each other and its one of those moments where youre just happy to be where you are." Virtue and Moir scored 73.15 points for their foxtrot and quickstep to music by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong, edging fellow Canadians Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje by less than three points. Americans Madison Hubbell and Zachary Donohue were third. Virtue and Moir havent officially confirmed this is their final season, although theyre expected to retire after the Sochi Olympics. Virtue, from London, Ont., saw Moir struggling to contain his emotion and said she was inspired the skater from Ilderton, Ont., whos been her partner for the better part of two decades. "I was pretty nervous and its easy to get wrapped up in the minor details, and youre so focused on how were executing every step," Virtue said. "I just looked at Scott and he looked a bit emotional and I think it connected us in a special way, and made it that much more special. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale. " Their trouble came on the twizzles -- sort of travelling side-by-side spins that have be completely in synch. Theirs werent. Virtue said because shes struggled with them in three performances already this season, they might look at moving them to a different part of their short program. "Its certainly not something we want to risk moving forward but well look at that when we get home," she said. The night marked a personal best (70.35) for Weaver and Poje, whove long skated in the shadows of Virtue and Moir. Skating to music from "42nd Street," Weaver, from Toronto, and Poje, from Waterloo, Ont., Canadas perennial runners-up had no noticeable bobbles. They watched Virtue and Moirs performance intently on a TV screen. Weaver looked stricken when the Olympic champs made their glaring twizzles error, and reached out to touch the screen with a sympathetic "Ohhh." "Tessa and Scott are Olympic champions, theyre everything in a team that we strive to be, and while their errors are quite uncharacteristic, they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time," Weaver said. "So no it doesnt make any less excited about our own score, were just happy to be in the same sentence as them." Skate Canada is the second of six stops on figure skatings Grand Prix circuit. The top six entries in each discipline qualify for the Grand Prix Final, Dec. 5-8, in Fukuoka, Japan. cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
Odgovori 

Poruke U Ovoj Temi
ut to touch the screen with a - yuguhun - 01-11-2016 03:04 AM
RE: ut to touch the screen with a - myy123 - 09-29-2016, 10:53 AM

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)