Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
Golden Goose Mid Star after the not
04-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Poruka: #1
Golden Goose Mid Star after the not
As I researched more about the original Halston’s life, I realized that his major influence was Madame Grès and her use of draping, but the pieces were simple looking in a way that flattered and honored the woman’s figure. There is a very logical path from Madame Grès to Halston to Tom Ford and that’s Golden Goose Francy the triumvirate of inspiration when it comes to designers before me because they embrace these really simple elegant sexy fluid shapes. Halston will forever inspire me and legions of other designers.

This is by far the easiest medal shade to pull off, but even if the sun isnt shiningany more, you can still rock the bronze goddess look. Channel your Golden Goose inner Grecian goddess with a multi-use product such as NARS The Multiple in Laguna, £29. Apply it as a normal bronzer but try bringing it down onto your décolletéfor an extra glow.

Having started out as a model ("I was very obnoxious on shoots, Id say those are terrible shoes Ive got other ones in my bag."), Coddington parlayed that into a Junior Assistant position at British Vogue. She worked there for 19 years before coming to America in her 40s. She started out as Design Golden Goose Slide Director at Calvin Klein before calling up Anna Wintour, whom she knew from British Vogue, after the not-yet-famous editrix started her position as editor of American Vogue.

Of course, even sans Gigi, the craftsmanship-celebrating dining-room-slash-runway was a parade of famous faces. Chanel campaign star?Lily-Rose Depp opened the show in a NYE-ready sparkly champagne crop top and skirt duo. #Coolteen Sofia Richie weaved through the lucky luncheoners in a boyish, military-inspired look complemented by a blooming hairpiece.

It锟斤拷s Golden Goose Super Star fast approaching eight p.m and that only means one thing 锟紺 free pizza at Deco. This is what you get when you锟斤拷re an expatriate of the supposedly photogenic kind. I look into the mirror, pump on the gel, and strut out onto the street to get my first meal of the day.

Finding a bag in the $300 to $600 range that is on-trend but not fleetingly trendy has become increasing difficult (when did it start being OK to charge quadruple digit prices for fabric bags?), Golden Goose Mid Star which is why designer Dareen Hakim immediately caught my attention. Her handbag styles are fashionable without looking like theyll feel dated in a season or two and theyre original enough to stand out, but not so out-of-the-box that you couldnt wear them on a regular basis. Im especially fond of the designers V Tote andCasanova.

Inspired by music, art, and photography, Philip Leeming is one half of the design duo (along with Leong Ong), behind Falls. Leeming’s unique line is best known for its airy knits, hand-painted original prints, and sculptural tops and dresses.The Fashion Spot: Was there ever a point in your life when you were struggling in your career where you had the opportunity to do another job that was more stable and safe, but you decided to stick with your passion? And what made you stay with it?Philip Leeming: There was a point right after we had launched Falls where I was offered a VP of design position for an American brand. It was a household name, but something very inexpensive.
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
Odgovori 

Poruke U Ovoj Temi
Golden Goose Mid Star after the not - goldengoosejiliv - 04-05-2017 04:16 PM

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)