Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
/]Lawson Crouse Jersey Outlet[/
05-26-2016, 08:29 AM
Poruka: #1
/]Lawson Crouse Jersey Outlet[/
锘? Nine Myths About PC Safety

I have an anti-virus program so I dont have to worry about viruses getting into my PC

Not true! Just because you have an anti-virus program does not mean you are fully protected. For full protection you need to:

Update the virus definitions regularly (at least once every 3 days).

When you first install the program Scottie Upshall Jersey Outlet , set the program to check:

the boot sector of your hard drive,

your emails if youre using an email program such as Outlook or Outlook Express,

all executable files when those files start;

downloadable files from the Internet.

Perform a thorough scan for viruses at least once a week using your anti-virus program.

In addition to your anti-virus program, you need: a firewall, anti-Spyware, and update Windows regularly.

I dont have to worry about hackers or others who spy on my computer because I dont have anything theyre interested in

Another mistake! Hackers steal identity! Today, stealing your identity is more valuable than stealing your jewels; identity theft is rampant. And what a hacker is looking for is on your computer your personal information. For instance, if you ever signed up for a newsletter or purchased anything online or sent emails, youre vulnerable because your personal information is accessible.

Hackers have automated programs that scan tens of thousands of computers an hour. Those programs invade the deepest recesses of personal computers looking for potential victims.

I back up my computer regularly so I am protected.

Not entirely true! When you make a back up Roberto Luongo Jersey Outlet , not only are you saving your valuable files and programs, youre saving the harmful ones as well.

If youre not protecting your computer against viruses (with a good anti-virus program), against Spyware (with a good anti-Spyware program), and dont have a firewall, youre copying everything the good and the bad. As a result, when you open one of your back up files, or have to restore a back up program, youll actually load all the harmful things onto your computer.

Ive got insurance if something happens to my computer

Thats great! But if something happens to your computer, the insurance company cannot restore your valuable files and information. Its far better to make regular back up copies (CD or DVD) and keep those copies safe -- in a separate part of your home or even at a friends or family members home.

Viruses only come in emails

That is certainly not true! Viruses can be linked to files downloaded from the Internet Reilly Smith Jersey Outlet , CDs, DVDs, and diskettes, and any time you connect to a network system such as in college, at work, or a library.

I dont have to worry about my money; my bank or credit card company will take care of the problem

Maybe If youre lucky! Even if they do, youll have to prove to them that you are not responsible for the debt that it was fraudulent use of your bank account or credit card. This may take weeks or months, and you certainly will not be compensated for the aggravation and stress while you go through that ordeal.

The Internet Police are on the ball protecting me while I cruise the Net

Wow! Whered you get that idea? There is no such thing as the Internet Police. Although there are Internet laws that govern different countries, each country enforces different laws Nick Bjugstad Jersey Outlet , and there are no international laws. So if you ripped of by someone overseas, the US government cant do anything about it.

Making sure I am protected is too time consuming

True! It takes a few hours of your time each month. But compare those few hours with the weeks and months of proving your innocence or recovering your personal information in the case of Identity Theft. Those few minutes may be well worth it.

My Internet Service Provider gives me all the protection I need

Possible Nowadays, Internet Service Providers do offer some protection, but most do not provide a complete protection program. Why leave it to someone else? Its your computer, your files and identity at stake. Take aggressive action; make computer protection your priority. Do it yourself.

Be safe, not sorry

Patty - The Computer Lady
Author's Resource Box

Patty, the Computer Lady, teaches her clients the do-it-yourself way to fix, protect and make thier computers last. Her site is filled with useful info. Visit her at: http://www.fix-and-protect-your-pc

Article Source:

Chamomile tea bags make exceptional astringents for skin. The next time you take pleasure in a hot mug of chamomile tea Lawson Crouse Jersey Outlet , set the tea bags aside. Placing them on the skin for a few seconds to a minute, can do wonders for skin well being and can even clear up an acne breakout.It really is important to wash oneself to ensure that the skin is cared for correctly. By washing frequently 1 will clean off something that they got on their skin in addition to dead skin cells. The typical cleaning will result in significantly healthier and overall better seeking skin.In case you use a disposable razor to take away hair out of your skin, throw it away as soon because it becomes dull. Should you make an effort to shave having a dull blade, youll need to press harder, which not simply irritates the skin, nevertheless it tends to make cuts a lot more likely. Use a fresh razor as well as a light touch.If you would like to have good-looking skin, you ought to not smoke. It truly is a well-known fact that smoking .
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
Odgovori 

Poruke U Ovoj Temi
/]Lawson Crouse Jersey Outlet[/ - bearyin - 05-26-2016 08:29 AM

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)