Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
s on the Raptors, TSN Digital platf
01-15-2016, 02:49 AM
Poruka: #1
s on the Raptors, TSN Digital platf
CANMORE, Alta. Nike Roshe Run Solde Homme . -- Brian McKeever won his second gold medal of the first ever IPC World Cup on his home track after taking first place in the mens 20-kilometre visually impaired classic-ski race on Thursday. McKeever, 34, won the race in a time of 54 minutes 55.4 seconds. The event is serving as one of his final tune-ups for the Canadian Olympic trials next year. "It was a good day. I think the key thing is that we develop a game plan and it is working," the 10-time Paralympic medallist said in a release. "My fitness is there and I am feeling great with where things are at right now." Competing without his guide Eric Carleton for the second straight race, McKeever beat a field featuring many of the worlds best para-skiers. Carelton missed the races due to an illness. McKeever also won gold in the 10-kilometre visually impaired skate-ski race on Monday. Russias Stanislav Chokhlaev and his guide Maksim Pirogov skied to the silver medal with a time of 55:22.8, while fellow Russian Vladimir Udaltcov and Rusian Bogachev teamed up to win the bronze medal in 58:12.8. "It was a good tight race today to the finish," said McKeever. "I was coming into the final corner and a guy fell on me which spun me around. That happens when you have a bunch of blind guys skiing. Im happy I had opened it up a bit though." Earlier, eight-time Paralympic medallist Colette Bourgonje finished fifth in the womens 10-kilometre sit-ski race. The Saskatoon resident finished in a time of 34:47.3. Norways Mariann Marthinsen won gold in 33:17.3. Canmores Chis Klebl finished seventh in the mens 13.3 kilometre sit-ski race with a time of 39:27.5. Russias Irek Zaripov took the title in 38:06.3. Nike Free 3.0 v4 Homme .By Firas Momani By Alfredo Galvan By Satwant GillBy Conor Stinson"I made this a couple months ago using Photoshop to use as my iPhone background. Nike Roshe Run Homme Pas Cher .Santanas deal, which guarantees him $55 million, contains a club option for 2019 that could become guaranteed.The 32-year-old was 14-10 with a 3.95 ERA for Atlanta this year.Canadas Sports Leader delivers every game from the Toronto Raptors first playoff run in six seasons, as TSN and TSN GO have complete live coverage of the Raptors series against the Brooklyn Nets during the first round of the NBA playoffs. Coverage tips off this Saturday at Noon et/9am pt with a 30-minute pre-game show followed by Game 1 of the Brooklyn Nets taking on the Toronto Raptors live on TSN and TSN GO. TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto also has live coverage of Game 1, beginning with an extensive 90-minute pre-game show at 11am et. The broadcast schedule for the Toronto Raptors-Brooklyn Nets series is as follows: - Game 1: Brooklyn @ Toronto - Saturday, April 19 at Noon et/9am pt on TSN/TSN GO/TSN 1050- Game 2: Brooklyn @ Toronto - Tuesday, April 22 at 7pm et/4pm pt on TSN/TSN GO/TSN 1050- Game 3: Toronto @ Brooklyn - Friday, April 25 at 6:30pm et/3:30pm pt on TSN/TSN GO/TSN 1050- Game 4: Toronto @ Brooklyn - Sunday, April 27 at 6:30pm et/3:30pm pt on TSN/TSN GO- **Game 5: Brooklyn @ Toronto - Wednesday, April 30 at TBD - **Game 6: Toronto @ Brooklyn - Friday, May 2 at TBD - **Game 7: Brooklyn @ Toronto - Sunday, May 4 at TBD TSN will add more games from the NBA Playoffs in the coming days and weeks. TSN is also home to the NBA Finals. The networks post-season NBA coverage is also available live on TSN GO. Calling all Raptors games is the dynamic duo of Matt Devlin and analyst Jack Armstrong. Also, on-site for TSSNs coverage of the Raptors are host Rod Black and analyst Leo Rautins. Nike Air Max 90 Camo France. SportsCentre reporter Matthew Scianitti follows the Raptors throughout their playoff run alongside TSNs on-site panel of Rod Black and Leo Rautins. SportsCentre also delivers all the highlights and reaction from the Raptors series and other match-ups throughout the NBA Playoffs. TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto will feature live coverage of Games 1-3 and 5-7 from the Raptors-Nets series. Calling all games on TSN 1050 are play-by-play announcer Paul Jones and analyst Sherman Hamilton. Throughout the series, TSN 1050 brings fans extended pre- and post-game shows hosted by Jim Tatti and Duane Watson. The station also features reports from TSN 1050 Raptors reporter Josh Lewenberg, who continues following the team at home and on the road. TSN Digital With a focus on the Raptors, TSN Digital platforms cover the NBA Playoffs from every angle to deliver all the latest news, scores, stats, schedules, video highlights, interviews, and more. TSN Digital platforms also delivers - Blogs by Jack Armstrong - The Raptors Report - a daily blog on the latest Raptors news and buzz from TSN 1050 Raptors reporter Josh Lewenberg - 1-on-1 podcasts hosted by Will Strickland and Duane Watson - Player analysis from TSN Fantasy Guru Scott Cullen Plus, TSNs BarDown unveils its version of the all-time Raptors team on BarDown.com in honour of the Raptors return to the playoffs. cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
Odgovori 

Poruke U Ovoj Temi
s on the Raptors, TSN Digital platf - yuguhun - 01-15-2016 02:49 AM

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)