Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
I am very excited about this new stage of my life
01-09-2016, 03:07 AM
Poruka: #1
I am very excited about this new stage of my life
WASHINGTON - Three-time Pro Bowl receiver DeSean Jackson has met for a second day with the Washington Redskins as he looks for a new team following his release by the Philadelphia Eagles. Custom Real Madrid CF Jersey . Jackson arrived Monday evening and also spent part of Tuesday meeting with coaches and officials. He left Redskins Park without the team announcing a deal. Jackson set career-highs with 82 catches for 1,332 yards last season for the NFC East champion Eagles, but Philadelphia tried to trade him and then cut him last week amid reports of off-the-field concerns. Jackson issued a statement denying he was associated with gang activity. The Redskins are looking for a dynamic playmaker to add to an offence that includes Robert Griffin III, Pierre Garcon, Andre Roberts, Jordan Reed and Alfred Morris. Cheap Custom Minnesota Twins Jersey . McLeod, who was assessed a five-minute major and a game misconduct for boarding and Kronwall was taken from the ice on a stretcher. After the game, the Red Wings told the media that Kronwall had sustained a concussion. By having an in-person hearing, the league can suspend McLeod for more than five-games as per the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Custom Buffalo Sabres Jersey . The move suggests that Corey Perry (knee) might be ready to return.BARCELONA, Spain - Carles Puyol will move from Barcelonas playing field to its front office after knee problems forced the former players retirement. The 36-year-old Puyol has been appointed assistant to the clubs sports management. He says, "I am very excited about this new stage of my life." Puyol decided to retire at the close of his 15th season with the Cataalan club after persistent knee problems had limited his effectiveness in recent years. Cheap Custom Tampa Bay Rays Jersey. . Puyol won 100 caps for Spain, which he helped guide to the World Cup title in 2010, two years after being on the countrys winning European Championship team. The former centre back won 21 trophies, including three Champions Leagues and six Spanish leagues. cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
Odgovori 

Poruke U Ovoj Temi
I am very excited about this new stage of my life - yuguhun - 01-09-2016 03:07 AM

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)