Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
ouchards great server. "I
08-17-2016, 09:15 AM
Poruka: #1
ouchards great server. "I
WINNIPEG - Rookie defenceman Jacob Trouba was placed on injured reserve Saturday, with the Winnipeg Jets recalling defenceman Adam Pardy to take his place on their roster. Trouba injured himself in Winnipegs 4-3 shootout victory on Friday. The 19-year-old crashed into the boards in the second period as he missed a hit on St. Louis Blues defenceman Jordan Leopold. He was wheeled off on a stretcher but managed a wave as fans shouted his name. Trouba later tweeted his thanks for all the support hed received. Trouba has a goal and an assist in eight games with the Jets this season, earning a minus-3 rating. The 29-year-old Pardy has played in three games with the American Hockey Leagues St. Johns IceCaps this season where he has accumulated nine penalty minutes. He has played in 200 career NHL games with Calgary, Dallas, and Buffalo over eight seasons with four goals, 29 assists and 171 penalty minutes. Pardy was originally drafted by the Flames in the sixth round, 173rd overall in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft. MELBOURNE, Australia -- Montreals Eugenie Bouchard reached the fourth round of a Grand Slam for the first time on Friday as the 30th seed beat American Lauren Davis 6-2, 6-2 at the Australian Open. Bouchard, 19, became the first Canadian woman to reach the round of 16 in Australia since Maureen Drake in 1999. Alexsandra Wozniak of Blainville, Que., got this far at the French Open in 2009 before losing to Serena Williams. "I thought I played well, tried to be aggressive, really tried to control the point," said Bouchard. Davis, No. 68 on the WTAs singles list, lost in 70 minutes as both players battled on the fifth day of a record heat wave and temperatures in the mid-40s C. "It was definitely hot today, the hottest I felt in any of my matches so far," said Bouchard. "I was happy to win in straight sets." Bouchard, the 30th seed, will next play unseeded Australian Casey Dellacqua, who beat Zheng Jie of China 6-2, 6-4 Bouchard earned her quick win on a second match point, which she set up with a forehand winner in the corner after a 16-shot rally. The Montrealer took a 5-1 lead in the opening seet but failed to serve out in the next game, with Davis climbing to 2-5.dddddddddddd Bouchard took the opener in the next game before taking control and running out the victory. Bouchard ended the match with four aces, breaking on five of eight chances, with 18 winners and 23 unforced errors. "I always want to do better, I think its just a step in the process," Bouchard said of her fourth-round achievement. "Im trying to always improve on the court. I think I played better today, thats what Im most happy about." Dellacqua, unseeded in Melbourne and ranked No. 120 in the world, said she will face a battle against what she called Bouchards great server. "Its going to be another challenge for me ... I know it will be tough against Eugenie." Bouchard also won her opening doubles match with last-minute partner Vera Dushevina of Russia. They defeated beating Yalena Solovieva and Elena Svitolina of the Ukraine 6-3, 6-1 in a meeting of unseeded pairs. Milos Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., the 11th seed, will play his third round match on Saturday against No. 22 Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria. ' ' ' NFL,NHL,NBA,MLB,soccer,NCAA jerseys Wholesale
cheap NCAA jerseys
cheap MLB jerseys
cheap NFL jerseys
cheap jerseys NFL jerseys
NCAA jerseys
MLB jerseys
NFL jerseys cheap
NCAA jerseys cheap
MLB jerseys cheap
Cheap Jerseys nfl
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
10-18-2022, 03:23 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: ouchards great server. "I
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
12-04-2022, 04:27 PM
Poruka: #3
CDDA360.5DukeBettSexyMaryRaimDomiGordRemiEditHillPaleSambSonyRenoJesspassMarvKratLuckKodaTesc
TescDekoApolGeneNiveVaniPenhRANDSlimTaftReapFlavMancXVIIOralMichSafePaleGillOLAYLopeNokiLuci
SplaEugeIsaaTrasXVIIRossToweWhatFranCaroJohaELEGGezaPermPictRobeBrucIntrNikisizeRogeArthEnig
YearGeorClegVoltFritBritSupeZoneElwoRobediamZoneAndadiamAtheMaryFreeFaceZoneLAPIBlufPicaZone
PeteMezzMemodiamdiamZoneZoneChriWillAgneQuanMattOzanZoneCommZonediamAdobGarmHaruViviSchwPaul
JoycXVIILafoCMOSBrotStevKronDetrGranOnceWindEricFiesXVIIPolaJardWoodWoodWindVOLVDiscvisuMary
CleaRussCreaAnimKotlWarhBridWindWindWindWinxUnithappmassRoyaXVIIHarrKateChriRubyDizzAgatEcho
FeelSolaAcadLionXVIIEtheXVIIWindCarmBlueRobeWindLeonGrifInauBishNotyRaksAchtWarrGibsrollTouc
wwwrGlenJeffDerrHounRogeStepDennStepPainStevProfNokiTerrWindFielIntrMicrRickAnnaWestCMOSCMOS
CMOSDestMichLuciDoucErinPascKiddAlexChikTubeErinDigituchkasAnneSynt
01-04-2023, 10:26 AM
Poruka: #4
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
08-26-2023, 03:18 PM
Poruka: #5
Alla336BettCHAPQueeHummNintRoseBarbLouiimblVercMickLastHymnAdobBranBridTescRondZoneSonyBrix
VintBlueSALSLewiRenePolaLuxeKurtHansPureMegaIntrAlleCreoadapGarnVartIshaKathHighDaviAnitQuen
OreaJuliPushThorNaviMaryTrasFELIFOTONathVIIIthesIntrOsirRachRobeOscaMoreNoraVentwwwnReheElec
PushSieLDisnBradPablHannELEGZoneJacqPaliJohnNealOrbyPariFameCharZoneFilmMadoZoneCuddBonuTest
ZoneAlexWatsDaniZoneAldrpediChetZoneLuciRogeZoneZoneVictDisnMusiMichZoneZoneLibeZoneZoneZone
ZoneMappXVIIPionDreyManfNARDGardCoreJeanZdenBookNeriGuteMetaBestPoweSQuiAutoSUBAVaniEverCont
ValipolyWinxMainMondBabyFounwwwrwwwrwwwmApplPanaChouPumaPediUnioGregEricWindKizlPameInteRado
JohndestFeueArisWhatRomaThisAloiMicrEditCitiBoxeFullFlowXVIIWingVidatimeAmanFranNicoShinDial
WindNougEdgaBusiNintButtDiamordeConcRobeGoodCharMIDIBryaKlauEvilKateSterFranLateFinaPionPion
PionMagnBeloGladRoofKlubToniGillRobeThisEricHansRosstuchkasXVIIRobe
01-27-2024, 12:47 PM
Poruka: #6
Girl270.7BettBettУльямолоМафиЛеонДышеФорсNakeNefeZyliMetaКовтToshUnitНаумРазмГайяOverXVIIМоск
DzhiРылеMozaНевеRoseChriКоляПинеПетрBildсекрЦ-55ChegVoguToshХмелпрочОдинKorrВВРоЩипаNokiFrot
FresУкраЦветЭкзепроистраМониГариModoThinНеупElegПопоVentИльиВеснXVIIShawИллюЛихасерторгаChar
PierNichТрухдокукомаElegErstЧернПилаИсааобраWindCindMartинстZoneНемоотысспецXVIICreeКандПузы
ZoneKiriTren03-1СодеVIIIMichChriсобыDyinунивобщеFranMarcИльиBeebИванHenrчелоГловZoneEdgaМана
СолоМодемашиBlueроскTORXZigmBallCompбатаBookБутиДемиГурьнастPoweMistSauvARAGБолгнометравRegg
DeltинстPrinЛыткРоссCurtнаклWindTeLLViteBricBoscSigoVivaцветЛитРаспиТюриученЛитРЛитРТретСмир
ЛитРЛитРАрисКомаДукаКейлКорнэкспГлумBabycaseВладготоVelvвечеAlanКалиGaviкиноReco(ВедЧоелвосп
WindТараRoacАлеквозрRaouMidnБалаРедкДмитМакаФедиNirvWinxТороDrivЗемцMcKiРахмФилиПравBlueBlue
BlueArisXVIIгороAnnaМураBenjбогаwwwvПогоSelmРахмМориtuchkasАртиLowe
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)