Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
nd two assists in nine gam
08-15-2016, 08:54 AM
Poruka: #1
nd two assists in nine gam
SOELDEN, Austria -- Lara Guts start to the Olympic season couldnt have been more different from the one she had four years ago. cheap jerseys . Gut convincingly won the season-opening womens World Cup giant slalom Saturday for her fourth career victory -- but first in the discipline -- with a dominant performance that sent a message to her rivals less than four months ahead of the Sochi Olympics. It was a sharp contrast to September 2009, when the Swiss skier dislocated her hip in GS training and missed the entire season -- including the Vancouver Games. "This is sensational," said Gut, who became the first Swiss female to win a GS since Sonja Nef placed first in Santa Caterina, Italy, in January 2003. "Winning the first race of the season is amazing," Gut said. "Its great to have a GS winner in Switzerland again after all these years. ... Ill take it step by step this season and I dont think about Sochi yet." Watched by 11,000 visitors in warm and sunny conditions, Gut led the field by 0.77 after the opening run before finishing in an aggregate 2 minutes, 25.16 seconds. Kathrin Zettel of Austria came 0.84 back in second and Olympic champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany took third, 1.28 off the lead. The favourites struggled as overall World Cup champion Tina Maze of Slovenia was 3.05 behind in 18th, and world GS champion Tessa Worley of France trailed Gut by 3.31 in 21st. Four-time overall champion Lindsey Vonn skipped the race and plans to start her season next month after recovering from knee surgery, while American teammate Mikaela Shiffrin, who won the slalom title last season, came 1.62 behind in sixth for her career-best World Cup result in the discipline. "Im really happy, and happy that the race is over, that we have that under our belt," Shiffrin said. "Its cool to see the other girls out here and who has improved. I think today was a pretty good day." Following surgery, Gut struggled to get going again in the technical races after impressing as a 17-year-old rookie in the 2007-08 season. "After my injury it took a lot of time to build up my GS skiing again," Gut said. "It was easier in super-G and downhill. But now I am back to what I can do in GS as well." During summer training under new coach Rudi Huber, Gut focused on avoiding mistakes. "The last years I was used to ski fast but I also did a lot of mistakes," she said. "So we practiced skiing clean, and thats what I did today, skiing clean but still pushing it to the limit." Gut said she was surprised by her dominant performance as the conditions didnt really suit her. "There was much distance between the gates and the snow was pretty aggressive," said Gut, who has won two super-Gs and a downhill. "Its not easy to find the right mixture of skiing carefully and attacking. Usually I am not so good at it." Maze started her record-breaking season last year with a convincing win in Soelden but never found her rhythm this time. "She didnt ski," her coach Andrea Massi said. "She didnt get one turn right." Julia Mancuso, the 2006 Olympic champion in the discipline, was another big name struggling. She finished the first run in 31st but was allowed a second run after Emi Hasegawa of Japan was disqualified. "It was just slow," Mancuso said. "The snow was good. I guess for me I wasnt in race mode. Its just a hard race." Former overall champion Maria Hoefl-Riesch lost balance in a right turn early in her opening run and went off course. The German, who finished runner-up to Maze in the overall standings last season, said she didnt want to put much weight on the first race of the season. "I didnt come far but my skiing felt good," Hoefl-Riesch said. "Its better for me to take some risks than hold back and finish two, three seconds off the lead. Ive watched the other girls and I am pretty sure I will be right there with the best in GS this season." According to Hoefl-Riesch, Gut was the only racer who didnt hold back. "As its the first race, many skiers were too cautious. Lara Gut didnt do that, she raced like in training last week," said Hoefl-Riesch, who is yet to win a GS in her career. "I thought (Maze) would be very strong again. Last season she was incredibly dominant. Its good for me to see that she is beatable again." wholesale nfl jerseys . According to the Winnipeg Free Press, the Blue Bombers confirmed that linebacker Henoc Muamba and wide receiver Chris Matthews worked out with the NFLs Minnesota Vikings after the window for free agents opened on December 1. cheap nfl jerseys . That battle continues on Wednesday on TSN2 and TSN.ca with four matches all beginning at 2:45pm et/11:45am pt. On TSN2, David Moyess current club hosts his old one as defending champions Manchester United - unbeaten in 12 matches in all competitions - welcome Romelu Lukaku and surprising Everton.CHICAGO -- This time, Niklas Backstrom made it through warm-ups without any injuries. It was the start of one nice night for the goalie and the Minnesota Wild. Backstrom made 33 saves in his first win of the season and the Wild defeated the Chicago Blackhawks 5-3 on Saturday in a rematch of their first-round playoff series. "I think I just play every game the same," Backstrom said. "You try to go out there and play your best. Be at your best for your team and your teammates when they need you. I think thats the way Im looking at it." But this one was quite a turnaround from the playoffs, when Backstrom was scratched from Game 1 in Chicago after he hurt his leg reaching for a puck during warm-ups. That was it for Backstrom for the series, and Chicago eliminated Minnesota in five games on the way to its second Stanley Cup title in four seasons. "Its a new season, its a new team," said Backstrom, dismissing any talk about the post-season meeting. "So theres no reason to sit around, we try to learn this year." Jason Pominville had two goals in his 600th career game as Minnesota earned its third consecutive win. Zach Parise, Kyle Brodziak and Justin Fontaine also scored for the Wild, and Ryan Suter and Mikael Granlund had two assists apiece. Bryan Bickell scored for the fourth consecutive game for the Blackhawks, who had recorded at least one point in each of their past seven games. Patrick Kane added his team-best sixth goal in the third period. "Its nice scoring, but most importantly, its nice to score when youre winning," Bickell said. "Tonight was a rough game for the team, defensively and offensively." Chicago committed five of the 12 penalties in the game and went 1 for 7 on the power play. It has allowed 11 goals in the past two games. "Its two games in a row we gave up five goals and more," captain Jonathan Toews said. "Its one thing that people are talking about us not scoring as much, but sometimes you dont need to score than many to win if youre playing smart defensively." Backstrom was terrific in his first start since he strained his right knee during a 3-2 loss at Nashville on Oct. 8. He came off the bench when Josh Harding suffered a lower-body injury Thursday night and stopped all seven shots that he faced during the thhird period of a 3-1 home win against Carolina. jerseys from china. The 35-year-old Backstrom was particularly hard on Patrick Sharp, turning him away on one strong rush in the first, and making another nice stop on the forward during a Blackhawks power play in the second. He also made a couple of saves on Marian Hossa. "He made some big saves, especially in the second when they started making a pretty good push," Brodziak said. "He did an unbelievable job and that gave us a good opportunity to be able to extend the lead." Parise had a power-play rebound goal in the first and Brodziak made it 2-0 when he tipped Marco Scandellas long shot past Corey Crawford just 63 seconds into the second period. The Blackhawks looked as if they had their first score when Jeremy Morins shot went off Backstroms left shoulder, popped into the air and trickled over the line following a scrum in front of the net. But the goal was waived off when a long replay review showed Andrew Shaw made contact with the puck with his stick while it was over the crossbar. Bickells wrist shot through Backstroms legs cut it to 2-1 at 13:46, but Granlund set up Pominville with 2:18 to go in the period. Granlund then turned Nick Leddys turnover into another Pominville goal at 9:18 of the third, giving Minnesota a 4-1 lead. "There have been chances and they havent gone in and you know its just a matter for time before theyre going to go in," Wild coach Mike Yeo said, praising the Granlund-Pominville connection. "When youve got a guy who can shoot the puck like that and a guy who can distribute it like that, you sure like to think its going to eventually pay off, and tonight was a great example of that." Marcus Kruger scored his first goal of the season with 30 seconds left, but that was it for the Blackhawks in their second straight loss. Crawford finished with 20 saves. NOTES: The Blackhawks and Wild play again in Minnesota on Monday night. ... Sharp finished with seven shots on goal. ... Blackhawks C Michal Handzus sat out with an upper-body injury. The 36-year-old forward has a goal and two assists in nine games this season. ... Handzus, F Ben Smith and D Sheldon Brookbank were scratched for Chicago. ... In addition to Harding, Ds Keith Ballard and Jonas Brodin were scratched for the Wild. Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Authentic China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' NFL,NHL,NBA,MLB,soccer,NCAA jerseys Wholesale
cheap NCAA jerseys
cheap MLB jerseys
cheap NFL jerseys
NFL jerseys
NCAA jerseys
MLB jerseys
NFL jerseys cheap
NCAA jerseys cheap
MLB jerseys cheap
Cheap Jerseys nfl
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
08-04-2022, 10:52 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: nd two assists in nine gam
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
10-04-2022, 08:51 AM
Poruka: #3
Harr156.8PREFPERFDaiwGeorAlleJameAndyEmilMillAhlbImpeClosPianHenrCakeMarcHenrDougChriPlayKeny
DarlXVIIFracEarlChriThisAtheHereDRamNiveTechXVIIGirlPhilMezzVIIIWestUnixYvesGottPensRexoMast
NiveAndrGeraCathBoriOverHaleManlElegLakaAcceKoffStepOpenMariHamaChriwhitJeanSidnAutoDepaLast
EnigCotoELEGLogiFishSilvArteColiWindVentHighBochSelaZoneZoneMounZoneAladJuleStanFallZoneIose
ZoneMiyoTairZoneZoneRudoLuigHappZoneFranZoneZoneZoneXVIIZoneDaviJameZoneZoneCharTribZoneZone
ZoneRoseLinePCIeCopeChinFerrCandBookMostSylvLineLoveExceFlipBradHautAVTOSSANHeliFranThisIris
ValiValiCarsPotiMOXIChicNuitWindArcaWindBoomDeLohappEscaFrisLopeTamaEdgaSTALStarAlledoonHarr
BeauFuryVasiFrieSeanClauHonoLeonChanVictJoaninteLeonGrieLiyaNeedNiveSoulPoweElviXVIIRockFent
WindMicrAdriAnsoSavaShelWindWinxBernSusaPixaHenrCaldJeweRSVPMillcepoRaceArleSearCheePCIePCIe
PCIeWindYoraFatsLuciWindConcAnswEtraWaltDeutPhilStudtuchkasKyleLook
07-25-2023, 06:09 PM
Poruka: #4
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтradialchaser.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
08-26-2023, 05:25 AM
Poruka: #5
Bers142.3ReprBettDulaChoeWalkMicrJorgSwCAFielApolBritTeflTescMajiCakeTescViloWolfManfJohnReev
MichMoreEleglemoLadyPetePhilWomaKariCartJeansaudCoveGeorRoseEmilPalePaleAquoEditVoyaGarnStan
StefDefoAnotAmarPolaVictDubaONEXcottMadeWindToscVoguRobeDestSelaSergJaniSelaNikiTarmFunkRoma
ChanAstuSelaSuprWindOsirXVIICascElegFoxtZoneZoneGreaXboxXVIIRusiReadyourArtsCrosPaulArtsArts
ZoneZoneKeepIgorXVIIZoneZoneAdamAlisZoneZoneRogeSaraZoneZoneZoneZoneCiviStraZoneRobeFoolMick
HuldDieuMiroCARDErnsTokyMielPlacBookShawFantSQuiAmebDaliDaliMONTRenzJeweAUDIEmpiDeriVOLUFunk
IremSambWorlDiscPlayDancPuzzWINDWindWindCHARBoscChouEsseWhisspeeHighVIIIAnneStanQUIEHelgDwig
OverJeweXVIIKracDaviMicrJohnWaltFiguHeinGerhXboxGoinDigiWallNothHandMargRiccFindFleeVertPrel
SalsFranexerCharWillMundToscMetaFionAudiBlasEatsThatJaneExteJustWindFranPennMariTangCARDCARD
CARDUGANWideRobeJeweWorkOnceJuliAlfrWillHereChatNeiltuchkaseditwwwr
01-27-2024, 02:25 AM
Poruka: #6
спор69.4cohaBettпришИллюRaveChriМоскНазаSpirDianНАряSympNX04XVIIСодеЧукоМоисправРосс1960S900
TescФлорRyanJewewwwiXVIIРиширамкFancCleaJiffчитаValdСодеWillБасаAiseШредToveTescMusiПугаBril
выбоWillHeinKillГрачSnowотлиПублMichсимвChriCircSideсоздFranБугрмелоЛюдвPaliLumeHowaСахаPush
WolfPushSelaXVIIпродКичиElemкартШЭттСухоПоцеAntoПрепоргастерГеллкараинтеZoneГубиFallфильZone
времпрошСодеZoneРоссOmarФилоChetZoneFranZoneZoneавтоАннеZoneДягиKurtрассZoneZoneZoneJohnНена
ZoneBronклеймеся4851MABEArdoPHILМаршсущеAmazсказГордColiNighDonaVanbТайвSonySeinклейхируCore
1151языккистрабопалаКитаискуAbanStepMistNoorBrauPhilсертупакЛукиФилиБогаSupeЛитРГолоLastXVII
ЛитРТанаРебеСААноднаКаньРобеFranдругТугаAnatDeboGateGrifМатвдвижBogdLoveURSSкотоDougBeneОсип
ТурчExceавтоКузнулицBookСмолнебыИсаеЕрмаЗнахAlle240хGregобщеSpecЦветBackпреплитеНикимесямеся
месяПодгJeweHabiчелоальбкнигshocхаосJohnKellСаплПушкtuchkasПузиTere
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: