Poruka: #1
preporuka
auto bez mane. Sta drugo reci...
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
06-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: preporuka
Zanima me da li mi mozes reci nesto vise, tipa koliko trosi i koja su tvoja neka licna iskustva u vezi sa ovim autom ? Planiram da ga kupim, pa da cujem utiske iz prve ruke Big Grin
06-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Poruka: #3
vozila sam sve jarise od 1999-2006 godine i prilicno sam zadovoljna...1.0 benz. je malo slab, to je auto za grad, za mirnije vozace, klima zna da ga dodatno uspori, ali nista strasno, izadje uzbrdo Smile sto se tice 1.3 benz. motora, on je vec druga prica, jaci je od 1.0, a trosi isto (otvoren put oko 4l, grad oko 6l) sa klimom ide skroz normalno, po mom misljenju i iskustvu bolji je dosta....a za 1.4 d4d imam samo reci hvale, auto trosi kao upaljac (oko 4l), ekstra ide, dobro vuce s obzirom na kubikazu i jacinu motora, i uz redovno odrzavanje (koje nije skupo) mozes opusteno da ga vozis dugo duuugo...sto se tice trapa svih jarisa, tu je neprikosnoven, visoko mu je trap od zemlje pa ima dobru amortizaciju i nije izlozen guljenju od strane kamenja i trotoara Smile, a pri normalnoj voznji plocice i diskovi su jedina briga (normalno kada se potrose, a to zavisi sve od vozaca do vozaca). cula sam da su neki imali problema sa lagerima koji idu samo sa glavcinom pa su skupi ali meni se to nije desilo...prilicno je bezbedan s obzirom na njegovu velicinu, tako da nemoj da te prevari sto je maliSmile znam par osoba koje su dozivele udese, ukljucujuci i mog brata, i prosli su bez povreda. inace u njemu komotno mogu da sednu cetiri osobe od 1.85m, provereno! jeftina registracija, i ja preporucujem restyling posto je lepsi(2003. pa nagore)....uh, ja ti napisa ceo istorijat Smile
06-13-2012, 10:11 AM
Poruka: #4
Haha, puno ti hvala na ovom istorijatu cojebre, sto opsirnije to bolje Smile Pozdrav
06-13-2012, 11:11 AM
Poruka: #5
Nisam zadovoljna jarisom, otisao mi je menjac vrlo brzo :\
06-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Poruka: #6
to je do vozaca Smile
12-24-2013, 07:40 PM
Poruka: #7
<br>Particular student had major problems understanding the diagrams using the jordans methods that were available to them at the time. We wanted to try to increase accessibility to diagrams and graphics in educational material, Jordan 11 Gamma Blue For Sale which is a huge issue for the visually impaired. Device, which is currently a prototype, has small external vibrating motors that attach to the user fingers. <br><br>When I got my African Grey, Cairo, at age four, she didn't know how to fly. So, I taught her. I started out with the flapping jordans game and then spent months running with her through the house while she flapped her wings while tightly clulching my hand. Alas, Gamma Blue 11s that's where the jordans movie's problems kick in, too, as what had up until then been an interesting thriller with a scifi twist turns into a standard homeinvasion movie once the homeless man's pursuers jordans arrive looking for him. There are still some interesting ideas posited about how social inequality could pan out in a worstcase scenario but all subtlety is lost in the final third. A pity. <br><br>You are absolutely right. BRICS is not an organization. It a grouping of countries that are seen together. The track begins with a weird rant about destroying the capitalist process that is destroying youth culture and ventures off into a bright, Gamma Blue 11s gamma 11 jordans bouncy bit of pop fun. It might be the best track on the record.Follow Suit could have perhaps been the best song here, were it not for the band incessant need to fit every indie stereotype into one track. The charming reggae bounce is diminished and almost undermined by vocalist undue reverb and a strange, silly spoken word portion.Other tracks follow comparable patterns, with overworking a beautiful melody into an unsurprising effectfest and is weighed down by the band noisy fiddling.Overall, Clinging to a Scheme may be the only title this album could have had. <br> rrrrrr
12-25-2013, 05:16 PM
Poruka: #8
<br>It should jordans not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, gamma blue 11s jordan gamma blue diagnosis or treatment. LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the LIVESTRONG Foundation. Moreover, we do not select every advertiser or advertisement that appears on the web sitemany of the advertisements are jordans served by third party advertising companies, 31st St. Chicago to St. Barbara Catholic Church 2859 S. <br><br>Westbrook followed up a very successful NBA season by playing jordans his way onto the USA Men's National jordans Basketball team jordans for the London 2012 Olympic Games. Playing in a reserve role for Team USA, Westbrook averaged 8.5 points, 1.6 assists and 1.6 rebounds while appearing in all 8 Olympic contests. His games were highlighted by a 21point performance in a recordsetting Team USA win when the Americans scored an Olympic record 156 points in a 15673 win over Nigeria, <br><br>It was the first shoe to use "Elephant Print, jordan 11 gamma blue release date jordan xi gamma blue 2011 is seeing it's return to the sneaker world in a big way. And it is going to be dropped in another colorway very soon. In an experiment, the University of Manchester researchers filled a metal container with a variety of liquids and gases and then covered it with a film of graphene oxide. Their most sensitive equipment was unable to register any molecules leaving the container, except water vapor. The graphene oxide filter even prevented helium gas from escaping, which is notoriously finicky, <br><br>Olympian Lisa Uhl and Alisha Williams were topfive finishers at last year's Olympic trials. jordans Oregon's Jordan Hasay is on the start list in this event. She is the collegiate leader after running 32:46.68 on this track at the Stanford Inviational on March 29. I've been wondering a lot about wonder lately. I've been curious about the curiosities of life, gamma blue 11 jordans the "cool salty air" and what it feels like to exist in a state of astonishment. So frequently we succumb to the rushes of life, never stopping to partake in something genuinely human.Judy Wexler takes her time and seems to wonder about the world and the songs within in it on her Under a Painted Sky.I first discovered Wexler in March of 2008. <br>
http://dw-deals.com/nike-air-foamposite-...3-p-6.html
(304775-018) Air Jordan 7 - Raptor Black True Red Dark Charcoal Club Purple
Air Jordan 7 Filbert Filbert Natural Obsidian White 543560-225
http://dw-deals.com/air-jordan-4-militar...p-109.html
http://dw-deals.com/air-jordan-alpha-1-p...p-190.html xxxxxx
12-31-2013, 11:12 AM
Poruka: #9
<br>But on October 29, 2004, at the age of 34, while working as Senior Special Agent for the Wisconsin Department of Justice, Division of Criminal Investigation, Jay was tragically shot during an attempted robbery. Unfortunately, following a courageous fight, Jay succumbed to his wounds one week later. In honor of their son's passion and dedication for law enforcement, starting in 2006 and each year thereafter the Balchunas Scholarship is awarded to a deserving junior or senior CRLS student who plan<br><br>" Everyone does it and shopkeepers are as equally to blame as the householders because they throw their packing material on the roads and drains outside their shops. Since plastic is the main culprit, jordan 11 gamma blue for sale let us hope the ban on plastic wrapping/bags is legislated as soon as possible.It would be a good idea for bazaar committees to be formed to see to it that the shopkeepers practice some restraint and throw their refuse in designated bins, but when it was suggested to a senior person who could have <br><br>One thing that comes to mind is for a bed. Many children have abnormalities in their bones or maybe have broken their legs in an accident. Sleeping in casts, especially in some cases where the cast has been applied and the leg is in a funny position, is not fun.Bean bags have grown popular over the years. The design has greatly evolved from a traditional one to big sofa type. Almost every household have one of this chair and the offices have it as well.These days, one part of America is slimming itself down in what Time magazine describes as a $30-billion-a-year diet-and-exercise business. But another part is clearly on the plump. And both sides, Gamma Blue 11s Cheap I suspect, harbor a suspicion that the nation as a whole has got its priorities slightly askew.<br><br>With only two days to go before their Sept. 9th runway show at Lincoln Center, the designers are dumping looks, reworking garments and getting all weepy.Papa Tim Gunn arrives to apologize: He fears during his hometown visits he "sent them down the wrong path" and caused the unusually harsh judges' evaluations.With him in Toronto was Dorian Sebastian Gillmeister, a VP of design, gamma blue 11s recently hired from Ralph Lauren. I'm getting my ideas off. That's what I really got into it for.I silently sucked in my stomach and cursed my shortish hair as a parade of lanky blondes with waist-length, perfectly-dirty hair passed through the park. I wondered how much a wardrobe filled with Louis Vuitton handbags, Chanel sunglasses, Burberry socks, and Gucci flip flops must cost - and I wished I would have at least sprung for the North Face pants instead of the REI brand.Yes, I struggled with feelings of inadequacy when surrounded by the people the Joneses wished they could be.<br>
Nike Lebron 10
Men Nike LeBron 10 Black
Air Jordan Retro 4 Pink Black tttttt
01-16-2014, 01:32 PM
Poruka: #10
<br>Unlike the real NBA, Just Wright has no Magic or Heat.The Bigger Picture: Romantic comedies offer few surprisesyou're rarely left Up in the Air about which two beautiful people will end up together.attr('height', 225); node.It was great to see so many people turn out and support and certainly went a lot better than I expected.Raffle prizes were donated by businesses including Walby Farm Park, Tesco and Morrisons, and William Howard School, in Brampton, where Jordan is a pupil, also made a donation.<br><br>David Darst, chief investment strategist at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, remains upbeat about the outlook for the broader market, but he also equates rolling the dice with big winners — or “story stocks” that have overshot their fundamentals — to driving without a seatbelt. Sure the ride is a thrill, but if the brakes get slammed it will be painful. $105.00 jordan 11 Gamma Blue Original jordan shoes cheap Every tipLexie has ever received since he began shining shoes in 1981 has gone to the Childrens Hospital Free Care Fund, according to ABC News affiliate WTAE in Pittsburgh . The fund goestoward the care of sick children whose parents cannot afford to pay for medical care. cheap jordans for sale <br><br>var headlineEncoded = 'Sacramento announces $450 million deal to build basketball arena'; var currentId = 'USBRE92N03520130324';The other organizing functions available include a voice recorder with a 60-minute limit, a stopwatch and a countdown timer.The Nokia X2 calculator offers two versions - basic and advanced.Merci encore à toute l'équipe de l'entreprise pour s on accueil. et les saucissons qui ont été très appréciés !Its become more modern. jordan 11 gamma blue But I havent changed.<br>
311832-101 Jordan Retro 14 XIV White Black - Varsity Red 311832-101 xxxxxx
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)