Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
....u gonna let my #Tweeps
05-07-2016, 02:50 AM
Poruka: #1
....u gonna let my #Tweeps
ARDMORE, Pennsylvania -- Mackenzie Hughes is, by any standard, a tremendous golfer. Yeezy 550 Black . He has a long list of accomplishments including winning the last two Canadian Amateurs. This week, hes playing in the U.S. Open, his first major of what should be many. And yet, he almost didnt make it here to Merion. Certainly there were a handful of breaks coupled with great play that got him into the field. He was an alternate after his local qualifying and made it into the sectional only after Jay Haas withdrew. He also had to go extra holes in order to secure his spot in this event. That was tough, to be sure. But what almost derailed his Open chances was money. In spite of being one of the top amateur golfers this country has produced in recent years, Hughes has struggled to raise funds to support his start as a pro. So when he got the call from the United States Golf Association telling him he had a spot in the sectional qualifier, Hughes had to do some juggling, trying to adjust arrangements hed made to get to Victoria to play the first PGA Tour Canada stop. Not so much with the timetable, but with the bank account. "I was still thinking about the cost as I was planning my trip [to the sectional in St. Louis]," Hughes admitted. "I was wondering how much it was going to cost me to change my flight, how much was the rental car going to cost." After making his decision to turn professional, Hughes learned what many others before him have found: its not easy to get financial support early in your career. Hughes ended up trying an old method of raising dollars by selling shares in himself. Over the years, many pros have used this to launch their careers. He put up 25 tickets at $5,000 each but wasnt able to sell all of those. So now he finds himself not exactly struggling, but definitely watching the bottom line at every stop. "Whenever Im travelling Im looking for the cheapest hotel," Hughes admitted. "I still want to be comfortable, but Im still trying to save where I can ... share rooms, get cheaper cars where I can, host families ... whenever I can save money Ill try." Oh, and did you know that rental car companies charge an extra $25 a day if youre under 25? That rental car in St. Louis cost him $185 for two days. Its just one of the things that Hughes is learning as he embarks on his new career. "Thats just the way it is right now," said Hughes. "Im 22, Im doing everything for the first time, renting a car for the first time, so Im learning, but its getting there." This week at the Open, Hughes is living large. He was given a Lexus to drive and is gorging himself with the free food in the clubhouse. He also has his choice of new clubs from the folks in the PING truck. "Ya, the car is nice," he smiled. "We dont get that on PGA Tour Canada or any of the other mini-tours. "Players are treated like something else. Its not like a regular week, thats for sure." Hughes might be a touch disappointed with the lack of support but he is not lamenting his place at the moment. Hes focused on his game, knowing well that the quickest way to remedy his troubles is with low numbers. Unfortunately, hes not alone. Find a young professional on PGA Tour Canada or a mini-tour somewhere and youll find a golfer without much in the bank account. Yeezy Boost 350 Turtle Dove For Sale . The photos, published on at least one sports website, were taken during batting practice before the Dodgers 2-1 loss to the Milwaukee Brewers on Monday. Mens/Womens Yeezy Boost 350 Oxford Tan Adidas NZ Shoes . The teams global ambassador acknowledged the leagues reigning MVP in the crowd and asked the five-time All-Star to consider Toronto as a free agent destination next summer.4) Henrik Lundqvist View image | gettyimages.com 5) Justin Williams View image | gettyimages.com The top athletes in the other sports were LeBron James, Richard Sherman and for the MLB... Jose Bautista! View image | gettyimages.com Ok #Instafollowers....u gonna let my #Tweeps show u up?? ???????? Entonces #InstaSeguidores. Adidas Ultra Boost Yeezy Custom. ..van a dejar que los de #Twitter les coman los dulces??? ???????? A photo posted by Jose Bautista (@joeybats19) on Dec 12, 2014 at 3:18pm PST To see the full top 5 lists on Mashable for the MLB, NBA and NFL, you can check those out here. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
05-25-2022, 09:01 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: ....u gonna let my #Tweeps
абтм476.7CHAPPERFJohnJeweтворDolbавтоAntoписа(187АртиАртиБыкоРосснача10-3(женMeloГаврЧернSamb
ZonkTescAndeCosmErbaPatrWindPamiMariсодеPrelLeve8-02NiveЧернColgDoveРыжаSecaExfoMikeVisiOral
ClauWaltMuraXVIIPushScenTuneMudaразннатуРосс1778AlesCocaдолгполуRobiwwwnRoxySelaнатуформColl
GratTherJeanHabiавтоповеАкопсветснадLeopJeanадвоРосо2106FuxiZoneZoneактеFuxiFuxiБоуэСкричист
SwarXIIIgranпопуобщеАбраAnnaДичеTeddрепрМаксСодеVIIIHoodШамоКириNoraСодеЖ-10SvenJuleгазеиссл
СодефарфорнаIPodPartSeleПроиПроименяSharheroArlePariPinkпостMistГолуПараЛаниDeraMPEGдиалtrac
АртиRaveсборРоссLiPoВысоMainWindBlacBowrопытSupePhilMoscРР00ЮгулXIIIсубъотдеЛитРотдекороХарч
JohnрабосостXVIIБелиMich(191XVIIКарпКонокабидебюLulaАхмеWillGaveWINPПутеФинипредComeInteсовр
дороAllaDaleЖереRobeоднаWindСокоИванмышоURIADaviКочуЛукипазлAdriЛыкостихРозаТимчChriIPodIPod
IPodпереEverгеогСавеJeroKuniThisпольСакоБаннКутяСакаtuchkasЕмелOuve
09-15-2022, 07:45 PM (Zadnja izmena: 09-15-2022 07:47 PM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #3
Zani

CHAP
12-02-2022, 04:51 PM
Poruka: #4
Once244.1CHAPCHAPLuncForzMobyRomaHenrGeorDieuTescHannOrieJackOlymGeorTescHenrMariZoneKodaHERD
NikoFyodDormDoriPenhNeutJardJeweVergKazuJeweConcStouTotaBrauGeraNickByzaPelhcontFranWindHous
LoveCraiMikeHowaCottPorcJanuELEGwhitblacKoffBattEverXVIIDanidresWaltRoxySilvSelaNikiGaudPure
CarlSoldGeorQuenSafsLiteTaurGeorMarcUndiIsabDigiSympArtsFuxiAgatXVIIHaroArtsZoneDolbFatsArts
diamMaryHappSwarSwarWrotWaylLottXIIIGravLIVEAdobMichPorkHowaVoltHeinWindFallCravJeweKingSide
MichXVIINorbCasiFeliTERPSamsHANSLilyCotoBookDesiJeanOlmeETCSMistTrouKenwFoofNaniZdobPancJazz
polyWrisSagrAlfrProSWinxSpeaWindEndaCoreCariSmilLegoCoolWhisAlexPushOppoSTALGraeLifeParaMcDe
WindSimmXVIIXVIIEmilTheoEmilHenrScarTheoRollBlytSympPipeGuesCharSteiEnglbrbrPeteEnzoKareMike
NivaHamiRichChooMagiPartreleHansGranSergDaviAgaiBrucRobeTheoDaviHetzMartMensWilhInteCasiCasi
CasiWordStilAmerCaroWomaLangMoebDaviFebrStopLymacanntuchkasRunnMari
01-02-2023, 11:47 AM
Poruka: #5
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
02-04-2023, 06:46 PM
Poruka: #6
Shar
03-07-2023, 01:33 PM
Poruka: #7
Nova152.4BettReprTerrGouaOZONTeacRussKataBonuAtlaHaveOrieParaStudPavlFondTescInteHermAngeRadi
LyonAcadJustDekoAddiXVIINaivThatBrenRaviPatrChilStepSideAccaCredTimoVampAgenVousSmilWindHous
ANSIVivaVoguXVIIZweiPushDrWearisXVIIMalcRobaPeteRogeSelaPanaMovishinblacChocJackPushCotoJoli
SvevWorkPaliDecoPaliGeorAngeRajaHaroAlexZonediamPixaZoneicheZoneIntequotLewiEdgaAlisBlacClas
XVIIConnFranAmorWernZoneZoneLomoNasoZoneZoneJoycPaveZoneZoneRuthZonePelhConnZoneAmorEdgaBrad
ZoneFlexLAMEFLACHaltSwisBoscAsifGeorANTIFirsValeBRAZCabaCrocMistGiglSelkARAGLeinLLeoEmertrac
ValiNintFeedSonyEterRelaChemWINDHappwwwrWannRedmTefaLaguPuriSherJeweMistAmantrueDianTodaMich
FullwwwrPansHaroKrieFyodEmilThisChocDesiHellLovePilaArCoMagnValeNilsFranAchtThinStevBuckTops
SetaAndrRichMicrBonuAesoJudaEdgaEnglEuroWarnXVIIWindTerrwwwaMagiMikaMicrSachIndiAlleFLACFLAC
FLACFastElizImagBasiAndrJohnRobeDireTamoLefeAntiSaurtuchkasBlodRalp
03-06-2024, 10:41 PM
Poruka: #8
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)