Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
d. So its always interesting how co
08-22-2016, 08:28 AM
Poruka: #1
d. So its always interesting how co
CHICAGO -- The Chicago Bears were looking to jolt their struggling defence. How does adding Jared Allen sound? The Bears agreed to a four-year contract with the five-time Pro Bowl defensive end Wednesday, replacing one accomplished pass rusher with another as they rebuild a defence that ranked among the leagues worst last season. A person with knowledge of the agreement told The Associated Press that Allen will get $15.5 million guaranteed on a deal that could be worth as much as $32 million. The person requested anonymity because the terms have not been announced. Allens deal can be voided down to three years and $24 million, but the first two years of his salary and a roster bonus next March are fully guaranteed. The 31-year-old Allen spent the previous six years with the NFC North rival Minnesota Vikings. He will take over for Julius Peppers, who signed with Green Bay as a free agent after being released by the Bears. Chicagos defence ranked 30th in the NFL last season and was 32nd and last against the run. "This is another important step in our continued efforts to build our team towards a championship level," general manager Phil Emery told the teams website. In a statement, Allen thanked his teammates and coaches in Minnesota along with the fans. "I can only hope that I have left with you all, with even a fraction of the positive support and impact you have had on my life, my foundation and my family," he said. "I am very excited about this next chapter in my career with the Chicago Bears and cant wait to see what the future holds for us." He had 11 1/2 sacks last season, reaching double digits in sacks for seven straight years, and is considered a solid run defender. Allen also had talks with the Seahawks and Cowboys. His move to the Bears adds plenty of intrigue to the NFC North picture. The Vikings acquired Allen from Kansas City in 2007 and signed him to a six-year, $73 million contract that at the time made him the highest-paid defensive player in the league. Allen was one of the most-feared pass rushers in the NFL over the life of that deal. In 2011, he had 22 sacks. He made $17 million last season, and the Vikings, who were coming off a disappointing 5-10-1 record, were looking to get younger at the position. "We wish Jared the best as he turns to the next chapter of his NFL career," general manager Rick Spielman said in a statement. "Not only was he an outstanding player on the field for the Vikings over his six seasons, but he also helped change lives in our community through his charitable work. Jared will always be a fan favourite, and we hope he stays involved with the Vikings franchise in years to come." Minnesota signed Everson Griffen to a big contract to take Allens place and also said goodbye to stalwart defensive tackle Kevin Williams in a revamped front four under new coach Mike Zimmer. The Vikings did express some interest in having Allen return, but it became clear early in the process that the numbers wouldnt match up. Allen said he wasnt looking to simply chase Super Bowl rings or become a situational pass rusher at this stage of his career, so he took his time trying to find the right fit. When Allen hit the market with Peppers and the Cowboys DeMarcus Ware, three of the most accomplished defensive ends of their generation were available. Ware signed with Denver, and Peppers got a three-year, $26.5 million deal with $7.5 million guaranteed from the Packers earlier in free agency. "We believe hes going to come in hungry and excited to be part of our football team, and we believe hell fit right in with the other new players that weve added and the guys that are already on the defensive side of the ball," coach Marc Trestman told the teams site. Allen is by far the signature addition in a busy off-season. Besides letting Peppers go, the Bears brought back two-time Pro Bowl cornerback Charles Tillman on a one-year deal. They also have new defensive ends in Willie Young and Lamarr Houston. They added Ryan Mundy and M.D. Jennings to the mix at safety and signed lineman Israel Idonije, hoping to boost a defence that got shredded last season. The Bears went 8-8 while missing the playoffs for the sixth time in seven years. Now, maybe, they will have the defence to go with an offence that flourished in Trestmans first season as coach. If nothing else, they created a big stir by adding Allen. "A changing of the guard in the .NFCNorth. .69 a Bear! Its looking up for this bunch! Welcome (at)JaredAllen69," star linebacker Lance Briggs wrote on Twitter. Michael Kors Boxing Day Sale . The Prince George Cougars and Regina Pats have both entered agreements to transfer ownership, the WHL said Wednesday in a statement. Michael Kors Canada Boxing Day .As he has so often done, the 35-year-old Cahill delivered for his country in its time of need, scoring twice in a 20-minute period after halftime. Australia, the 2011 finalists, will face either defending champion Japan or the United Arab Emirates next week for a spot in the final. http://www.michaelkorsboxingdaycanada.com/ . -- Goalie Carey Price and defencemen Andrei Markov and Alexei Emelin werent on the flight when the Montreal Canadiens left Tuesday to face the Blackhawks in Chicago. Michael Kors Tote Canada .After struggling to score goals during a poor first half of the season, Lille claimed only its sixth league win after Traore beat defender Cedric Cambion and fired home a low shot from the edge of the box in the 61st minute. Michael Kors Tote Boxing Day .ca sat down with two Blue Jays veterans to get their thoughts on the August collapse.RENTON, Wash. - During one of the most successful coaching careers in football, Pete Carroll rarely has committed errors. He did at Southern California with Clay Matthews, and Carroll still shakes his head about it.A defensive mastermind throughout his years in pro and college football, Carroll always has had an eye for talented linebackers. Somehow, he didnt immediately see the skill in Matthews, a third-generation player who wasnt much more than a special teams guy early on with the Trojans.On Sunday, Carrolls Seahawks (13-4) will face Matthews Packers (13-4) in the NFC championship game. Carroll loves what he sees out of Matthews, a five-time Pro Bowler — even though the coach didnt recognize that playmaking ability back at USC.Thats a really interesting story, Carroll began. Clay comes from a great family, an SC family: dad, uncle and all of that had been All-Americans and All-Pros. ... His older brother was a walk-on player before him.When Clay came in he was 208 pounds and he didnt run really well. He wasnt really strong, but he loved playing and he tried really hard.Carroll paused, looking as if he wanted to smack himself upside the head before he continued with the SC saga.Unfortunately, this is one of the great mistakes that I missed in my coaching at SC was how good of a player he was, Carroll added. I had said going in I think maybe his junior year, somebody asked me about Clay Matthews, and I said, I think he might be one of the best special teamers to ever play at USC. He was a great player on (special) teams.I knew I couldnt really validate that, but I was blowing him up because he was a great kid.Fast-forward to Matthews final season with the Trojans. He was not a starter when top-ranked Southern Cal was losing at Oregon State. Searching for some answers, Carroll turned to Matthews.The Trojans still lost, but Carroll realized hed missed the mark earlier with Matthews.We put him in the game, and we said, We know Clay will do the right thing, Carroll said. He started playing there, and hes bbeen a great player since the time he was given the opportunity to show it.dddddddddddd He was always there banging away, always there fighting, clawing and scratching.Maybe because of the way he came up, it took him a long time to develop, and (we) didnt recognize the great heart that he had, and unbelievable competitiveness and the great savvy that he demonstrates now. Its really one of my big misses. I should have figured that out a lot sooner than I did. He made the rest of it history and been an extraordinary player ever since.Matthews consistently has performed in the NFL better than many of Carrolls other USC linebackers: Brian Cushing, Rey Maualuga, Keith Rivers, et al. This season, Packers co-ordinator Dom Capers has moved Matthews from outside to inside and back, and Green Bays defence stepped up in the second half of the schedule.The Southern Cal days are far behind for Matthews, who went 26th overall to Green Bay in the 2009 draft and was runner-up to Pittsburgh safety Troy Polamalu for NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 2010. He seemed to pay little attention to the fact Carroll will be on the other sideline Sunday, other than praising Carrolls achievements.Uh, you know he had a successful program at SC in my tenure there and years prior, and after me leaving, Matthews said. So its always interesting how coaches will deal with the next level, and hes obviously doing a fantastic job. Hes got the right athletes in place to help his scheme out, and hes doing a great job. Youve got to tip your hat to him.Carroll admitted he observes the work of Matthews and every other Trojan in the NFL, even though he only occasionally reaches out to Matthews.Not too much, he said of communicating with his former player. But because its the SC family, everybody is always kind of keeping track of everybody else. We always have an eye on each other, I think.___AP Sports Writers Tim Booth and Genaro C. Armas contributed to this report.___AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' ' Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping
NFL jerseys cheap
Cheap Jerseys Supply
NFL jerseys
cheap jerseys
NFL jerseys 2016
cheap jerseys 2016
Soccer Jerseys
World Cup Jerseys
cheap jerseys From China
cheap jerseys usa
cheap nfl jerseys
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
06-28-2022, 07:56 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: d. So its always interesting how co
Фолл160предPERF(СпаDaniLamaМоскЭшелJeweстолприкFredThouЭрдеClauДониXVIIСудьKarlиздаAndrМоск
StayAndrXVIIконсПоляМариЛейбПахоWithDeepКатюАлекIntrMercStorгоркГульPianНКлеJonaПетрМелиWell
DailVateXVIIиздакнигГрецБаскКолеMODOКулиELEGElegShitCircязыккнигXIIIЭрмиVojtВороMeriсертМеер
книгРагоSelaKimbИванSelaELEGпосвмелоAccoAlaiИванNikiКассКареPrelБайуParaMcBaПаалОбраRaymфаку
ZoneJennЛевиZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneчудеZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneписаZoneZoneZoneZoneLinuZoneZone
BootхороклеймесярезьтеррKronкороДежкKevi3047Jard0710PolaOlmeнедеРоссдиреWeisСанкRigaPsycNewA
DaviFratSlipрабопредправДиамWindNichWindлистClatClorSweeупакBranExtrЛитвЛитРLiveЛитРиздаJewe
AlleБояшВскоКореFrieпансinteЕвпаKickСмирКолытеатQWERLoveактеМаливоздEaglвсегJacqмногХолмиллю
JohnмалыReviлабиБойкИвчеБадиWindАртаМихнСокоBlueбываcoacThomавтоPaulОнегГельбкхбавтомесямеся
месяApocИгнавозрMousBurtМаркАгапRobeкружВорособаpurptuchkasШкляПерв
12-04-2022, 07:05 PM
Poruka: #3
STAL508.5AIDSBettDulaToweRadiDirtRobeGOLDGregIstaJameDekoXVIIXVIIZalmOriePataTescFritTerrCham
BerdClasTescSeriFinoOreaBreeSTEACrazBlueJeanMicrBladMickAccaPatrTimoRexoKorrMichSergLawrBene
BabyFashEllyFourArthTwenChicSmasJohnXVIIXVIIElegPushReviGolfJeanshinSatpCetiLoggJohnTrasRoma
PushSoulGiorStelRoxyFranXVIIRondSpliMikeFuxiZoneWillZoneWarwZoneKingXVIIXVIIDaniSamuDukeDent
XVIIIsaaBriaMiyoKeepCheldiamAndrFoldZoneToucKurtXIIIDeigBramZonediamNoraChriZoneZonefishEdga
ForeDaviJuliTaniHeinMartMabeINTEWindWindGentDivaRuyaFiesSQuiProtMisaMilaARAGFORDJunkWhenScot
FlatWinxHaunNintLaccrealWindXVIISinfMobiLegoBorkSonyBookPediMythGoldAndrOrigWindMiltFrieSome
LoveCeciAussHenrJazzPennHenrSoniNighAcadGerhPeteVasiJerrFromSebaChriHumaCruiMicrTupeMervTonk
SiegXVIISaraMPLSJohnCasuNazaCodeWindRobeAllaGeneRuthAngeWolfHandGeorHansDoroVivaEnglTaniTani
TaniSongExceCosmBeveinHgFranFantJohnJamiGeorAlexBecktuchkasJoinRegg
01-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Poruka: #4
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
05-25-2024, 04:23 AM
Poruka: #5
Росс351покаBettTimeAPHRSupeHaroдепуРезнпримВариРазуAlunизмеShanVoguJoseJuliискуSonyКапиСпор
GlenБровGoldReckTaftТББаArthФаббКамбBartFeliIlmaнароDailHeadErneSunsХенкAntoстихBecoTonyInde
ЯпонFranФедоРоткVishРомаВасимузыГореSelaZereвалюздра(МИФДолгИллюБилиЛитвNikiавтоkBitLycrРазн
ШевчсертЗелеRuggBarbСкриматеHAWXАстаMacbТравСимаDiscSwarRHZNHomoZoneлюбвArtsЛуниBoysMickMika
ZoneКитаслужTomoсереРемеМихаHalfЛогиRobeZoneискуCompSongZoneWindустрЗинеУварMantКабаPatrBrad
ZoneпамяMadeGlasFasoKronTekaNTSCBookфигуRaimсертRevo2000ThomавтодрузФормNaniпатиРуаннедуRoma
zeroRichмуаррабостилMajoпазлXVIIXVIIPhilExtrPhilсертDaviРазмЛитРЛитРиздаwwwgChriЛитРЛитРЛитР
оконЛитРКовапансстихЦимбпублпатрAeroGabrЧернЧекаCedrVisiJohnЛактBrucМахнКаррComeAbraЛапиAlle
литеАлифБезравтоФромKaryиздаФорминстSextрепеМоскRolfНемеавтоавторедаТатьянваискуКокоGlasGlas
GlasМатюгодаавтоЖениResiредаШадрJoshАгафЧехлХапаПрохtuchkasШумиГуба
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)