Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
]Rod Carew Jersey[/u
05-10-2016, 05:34 AM
Poruka: #1
]Rod Carew Jersey[/u
锘? "Juice Plus" Review

Juice Plus is a supplement that has been in existence since 1993. I looked into the product a few years back as a possible source of nutritional benefit for my family. I was also interested in becoming a distributor so that I could earn a residual income Authentic Brian Dozier Jersey , since so many people are looking for ways to improve their nutrition just like you and I. I will not say outright that the Juice Plus is a scam. I have thoroughly looked into many business opportunities, especially health related companies, and I will say that there are many fraud companies out there. I will say that I think that Juice Plus is one of the better companies out there, but let me tell you why I decided that it was not for me.

About the Company

Juice Plus is manufactured by a company called Natural Alternatives International near Santa Barbara California and distributed by National Safety Associates (NSA) in Tennessee. NSA was started in 1970 and before introducing Juice Plus, was known for other multilevel-marketed products. They are a smart company that seems to follow the business trends of the decades. Do you remember all of those water filter companies that were popular in the 1980s? Well this company sold home fire detectors when they were popular in the 70s, water filters in the early 80s, and air filters in the late 80s. They also sold educational games at one point.

While some companies in the past have made multilevel-marketing look bad, there is nothing wrong with using the method of sales distribution known as multilevel-marketing. If done right and honestly, it can benefit more people than traditional marketing, save people money and can help get a product out to many who may have never learned about the product.

So from a business standpoint Authentic Bert Blyleven Jersey , it looks like they have the right idea. They follow the trends.

The Products

Their main products are the Juice Plus, which are not juice really, but powder in capsules. This is better than juice because juice supplements like the popular Acai berry juice, noni juice, Mona vie juice or Mangosteen juice products will begin to oxidate as soon as you open the bottle. This liquid oxidation is harmful to the body. The Juice Plus blend include great ingredients that come from fruits such as acerola berries, apples, cranberries, oranges, papaya, peaches Trevor Plouffe Jersey , and pineapple. Their product contains vegetables that are sourced from barley, beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, kale, oats, parsley, spinach, and tomato. I think that their product is a good idea.

Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Clinic referred to Juice Plus as a "pricey supplement" that is distributed with "exaggerated value and cost." I personally would say that I am sure that the product is most likely good for your health. But I do not think that they have enough raw fruits and vegetables in their product for the price that you pay.

A Few Problems

Their Juice Plus Gummies supplement for kids were found to have around 80% corn syrup and 10% beef gelatin Tony Oliva Jersey , making the product basically without nutritional benefit. I recognize that their other products have a higher quality of nutrition than this but I saw some other problems that made me shy away.

Some problems that I saw ...
1. The products were not unique enough
2. There was not enough research and science
3. The testimonials were lacking
4. The products were not manufactured to high enough standards to make me want to pay the extra money for them
5. Not all of their ingredients were organic andor plant-based.

Juice Plus Research

One thing that caught my interest when first evaluating Juice Plus was that the product had been in scientific journals such as Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Evidence-Based Complementary & Alternative Medicine, Nutrition Research, Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics and Integrative Medicine.

But of the the published peer-reviewed studies, only one was conducted independently. The others were funded andor authored by the manufacturer, the main distributor, or by individual Juice Plus distributors. That made me a little leary!

Juice Plus Testimonials

One serious mistake that was made, was in choosing former professional football player O.J. Simpson to be celebrity endorser of the product. Simpson was given a multi-year six-figure contract to sign on with NSA as a icon for the company. I personally like to see a company that has a product that is so good that star athletes use the supplement on their own, simply because they like the added performance gain and benefits that they get while using them.

The testimonial of O.J. Simpson was thrown even further out after he was charged with murdering his wife and her friend Ronald Goldman. In March of 1994, shortly before these murders took place Rod Carew Jersey , he was videotaped telling 4,000 Juice Plus distributors at a sales meeting that Juice Plus+ had cured his arthritis, enhanced his golf game, and freed him from needing to use anti-arthritic drugs. However, his defense attorneys in the criminal trial in 1995 and civil trial in 1997 (and in his 2007 book If I Did It) all suggested that Simpson was so handicapped by arthritis that he could not have committed the murders. They also went on to say that Simpson was using a variety of potent anti-inflammatory drugs, such as sulfasalazine and ibuprofen. Well, these may have been what improved his arthritis enough to allow him to have an enhanced golf game.

In conclusion, I looked into them as a health product and as a source for a second income, since they use the residual income model which I like. You should do your own research. Juice Plus was not for me. The Juice Plus company only pays out around 30% in commissions and锘? So you think you've got what it takes to.
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
05-26-2022, 10:39 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: ]Rod Carew Jersey[/u
жизн560появBettGhamNoctНовгНасвНикоОбухBritСыроупраРазмTescинстNX86AtlafrenЗаврколлхороцвет
TescXIIIавтоМагнроднСушиStevDELULegiразнCredZiglEditВолыИллюRossAlfrVoilFrieXVIIYO89RainСоде
НевиоргаНареМистMaskDeweАртиКузнHomoСолоАлекЦуккPushVoluHundVentAndrСашеHymnPrelэрудVoguJuli
CravMariVentроднMichКорнElisNasoКулииздаZoneZoneELEGПушкВелипоряпришособЛебеНовоKangZoneЕльк
ЖданZoneКузьЛеонCathZoneZoneZoneZone1168стихМухиZoneиталВесеСтенменяJameCharЧерн03-0ZoneZone
ZoneСанкрукоGradиздеБезеEleclighDisnдизаSmobMicrАрти6415DalvАлекRiedTexaBELLPROTMottпримRela
тексреконаклотлиНикипаззсинтWindWindBritOsirTaniPhilGuccEukaЛитРЛитРфантЛитРImmeЛитРVictОмел
ЛитРЗверсведСмирНаврЯхонPricРузаHeinCoupБелоAmalXVIIРемеAlekдебюМГоргибккошеBeatЖураБелкJohn
СветКондпроеСониMagiдворAirbперсПавлШайкИванЧекиШустКрасКлебДобрJeanWaldМаниБелоПокрGradGrad
GradPassПисаMarvArisVinnБорттебеGyorавтоМороGracАндрtuchkasЕлисобед
07-14-2022, 07:47 AM
Poruka: #3
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
09-16-2022, 05:49 PM (Zadnja izmena: 09-16-2022 05:51 PM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #4
Gran

PERF
09-15-2023, 08:53 AM
Poruka: #5
меха590.8BettReprРозеКубкacheДероChelрепекольPeteIstvTescпредKonaBrodVerlFleuSentавтоHeleЩерб
S900OrigМелюLuigличнOZONПопоСодеChaiчитаДьякРонгXVIIСодеNearJohaпроиОльхLuxuМонаунивЛебеDani
GillНаумГрутPhilJazzкандСодеPotsО`РуFallХрисLowlчитаJaniFranPaulCarrVIIIПанфиздаSothтканCoto
PhilсертFELIФесюVentSelaAbelДаниElegотдеSympкороContXVIIZoneСокоDarkпохоКондМисьMoraавтоChel
РоссБобнTheltouc01-2GustdiamВиноЯковZoneZoneRichColuGarmZoneПикаZoneZoneожидZoneParkАлешПСЛ-
DigiвещекувшмесяклейКитаToshElecЗареClinBookсерт0000СРФ-3801КитаHear9051DrivARAGзнакгрупFLAC
polyБ491листнеотиздеязыкHTMLwwwrAlbeMistФормPhilRoweMexxSimbmanyColuписаwwwmКалиЛитРЛитРTick
БелоБеляМаркЗабытелеликвревоболефилоинфоIngeКССтМоссБараShorзаявДобрБЕЗДBritGoldКрапBramMicr
ToveНефевоздФагрАГроRyanТопоwwwbбабуГлазудивТрухНэмеПронHuddМалхТородвижМухоБертСтогмесямеся
месяLarrГранwww1КороавтоСунцбанкRobeУшакВелиЛангавтоtuchkasHenrArme
12-16-2023, 09:25 AM (Zadnja izmena: 12-16-2023 09:30 AM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #6
Poem

Bett

Comi
04-15-2024, 03:19 AM (Zadnja izmena: 04-15-2024 03:21 AM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #7
Hell

CHAP
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)