Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: Bure. The Canucks and B.C. Hockey have
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
Canadas womens curling rink defeated Sweden 9-3 in eight ends on Tuesday to improve to 2-0 in round robin play at the Sochi Winter Games. Kyle Williams Bills Jersey . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Jones sealed the victory with three in the eighth. Margaretha Sigfridsson and her Swedish rink took singles in the third, fifth, and seventh ends. Canada downed China 9-2 on Monday, while Sweden (1-1) edged Great Britain 6-4 in its first match of the Games. Jones next plays Wednesday at 5 a.m. ET against Eve Muirheads British rink. Russia and Switzerland also improved to 2-0 at the Ice Cube Curling Center. The Swiss came out with a 7-6 win over Denmark (0-2), while Russia was a 9-6 winner over the United States (0-2). South Korea downed Japan 12-7 in the first womens curling game for both countries in Sochi. Tyler Eifert Bengals Jersey . Bennett, the first-overall pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, finished with 13 points, a game-high 14 rebounds and two assists. Wiggins, the first-overall selection in this years draft, scored 13 points to go along with three rebounds and two blocks. Aldrick Robinson Ravens Jersey .The Albert Einstein hospital said Monday the soccer great continues to improve and there are no signs of the infection that prompted his hospitalization on Nov. 24.VANCOUVER -- For a few moments Pavel Bure travelled back in time Saturday night. One of the most exciting players to ever dress for the Vancouver Canucks admitted it was an emotional experience to have his jersey retired. "It was a great feeling," said Bure, nicknamed the Russian Rocket, after his No. 10 was raised to the rafters at Rogers Arena prior to the Canucks playing the Toronto Maple Leafs in a nationally televised NHL game. "It brings back lots of great memories. With the fans cheering and everybody happy, it was like you scored a goal. I felt like I had to play again. I was in the middle of the ice and 20,000 people were cheering for me." The crowd, many wearing Leaf jerseys, chanted "Bure, Bure." During a 12-year career with Vancouver, Florida and the New York Rangers, Bure scored 437 goals and added 342 assists in 702 games. As a Canuck he scored 254 goals, won the Calder Trophy as the leagues top rookie in 1992, had five 50-goal seasons and registered consecutive 60-goal seasons in 1992-93 and 1993-94. During Vancouvers 1994 run to the Stanley Cup final Bure had 31 points in 24 games. In 2012, Bure became the only Canuck player to be elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame. Joining Bure at centre ice during the ceremony were the Canucks owners, general manager Mike Gillis, former Canuck GM Pat Quinn and Gino Odjick, Bures former teammate and long-time friend. Also attending was Bures mother Tatyana and wife Alina Khasanova. Gillis, who was once Bures agent, said he was proud to share the event with his former client. "The moment you became a Canuck you changed the landscape of hockey in Vancouver," Gillis said. "Everyone was captivatted by the Russian Rocket. Chris Gragg Bills Jersey. " Bures jersey is the fourth retired number at Rogers Arena. It will hang beside Stan Smyles No. 12, Trevor Lindens No. 16 and Markus Naslunds No. 19. Smyle and Naslund both attended the ceremony. Linden, who was captain for six of Bures seven seasons in Vancouver, had a commitment in the United States and could not attend. He did appear in a video tribute during the game. Bures legacy in Vancouver was tarnished when he refused to play for the Canucks in the 1998-99 season, forcing a trade to Florida. Showing the same fluid moves he once used on the ice, Bure easily sidestepped questions on whether he thought the Canucks would retire his jersey. "My thoughts are it was a great night," said the 42-year-old. "Its probably the biggest honour you can get. Im really pleased." Asked if he was nervous, Bure said he wasnt until Wayne Gretzky called him earlier in the day. "I knew it was a big deal," Bure laughed. Besides retiring his jersey, the Canucks announced they will name the teams most exciting player award after Bure. The Canucks and B.C. Hockey have also established a Pavel Bure Award for minor hockey players who best exemplify the values of "integrity, passion, teamwork and courage." Any hard feelings Canuck fans had toward Bure looked to be forgotten as they gave the former superstar a standing ovation. "To all of you . . . thank you for all the cheers," Bure told the crowd. "I will never forget those years we spent together. "Nobody deserves a Stanley Cup more than you. And its going to happen. I know. Thank you for night, thanks from the bottom of my heart." cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' '
To the person talking about cheap paper writing service, custom thesis writing service, write my assignment cheap, writing coaching, drafting letter, buy thesis paper, i highly suggest this top essay info or 360 ghostwriting, seo blog writing, content writing upwork, write my assignment cheap, creative writing services, write my paper for me, on top of this top rated essay blog on top of best paper writing services, jsp 101 defence writing 2020, write my personal statement, custom essay papers, seo content writing company, article writing co, on top of this useful essay info which is also great. also have a look at this top rated essay info and don't forget research writer, editing in writing, buy a custom essay, essay helper, buy thesis paper, write my paper for me, not to mention this top essay tips not to mention economics dissertation help, rfp writing services, coursework writing service, law essay writing, best copywriting, press release writing, not to mention top rated essay forum which is also worth a look. i also suggest this best essay site on top of best blog writing services, article writing on, bid writing, outsource content writing, web development content writing, law dissertation writing, on top of this great essay details alongside all b2b content writing, the write order publication, topessaywriting, professional essay writers, writing service, copywriting packages, and don't forget best essay advice as well as thepensters, report writing services, seo and copywriting, writing and editing, owl writing lab, dissertation writing services near me, which is also great. finally, have a look at this great essay advice with writing advice, report writing help, check writing paper, content copywriting services, buy custom essays online, best dissertation service, for good measure.
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтradialchaser.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Referentni URL