Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: nee) were declared out for Sunda
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
MADRID, Spain -- Back in Spain and celebrating his Ballon dOr triumph with his Real Madrid teammates, Cristiano Ronaldo is already being asked to do better. Ronaldo, who beat Lionel Messi and Franck Ribery on Monday to win his second player of the year award, posed for a photo holding the trophy with the entire Madrid squad and coaches at training on Tuesday. Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti called Ronaldos victory "great publicity for football," but then called on the Madrid forward to lift his game. "To me, winning a Ballon dOr means even more responsibility. It wont be easy to ask him for more with the numbers hes put up, but I will," Ancelotti said. "I like what he does very much, hes always working hard to be even better. So this is a reward for all his hard work." Ronaldo wept openly at the ceremony after ending Messis four-year run as the worlds best player by scoring 69 goals, including a Champions League-leading 12, in 2013. "While this is an individual trophy, Ive also won it because of the help of my teammates," said Ronaldo, who celebrated his success with president Florentino Perez and teammates with champagne on the flight home from Zurich on Monday night. Ronaldos teammates were quick to congratulate him on the clubs first outright Ballon dOr winner since Alfredo di Stefano in 1959. Luis Figo, Ronaldo and Fabio Cannavaro won the award while playing for Madrid but had joined the team late in the calendar year. "We expected to win the 2013 Ballon dOr," Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas tweeted after training, "your triumphs are ours too." The 28-year-old Ronaldo has scored two goals in three games in 2014 and will look to bolster his numbers on Thursday when Madrid travels to Osasuna for a Copa del Rey match after winning the first leg 2-0. Asics Gel Lyte 3 Femme . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Nike Air Force 1 Noir Pas Cher . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. http://www.gellytefemmepascher.fr/nike-a...-noir.html . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Asics Gel Saga Femme .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. http://www.gellytefemmepascher.fr/asics-...ourse.html . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Victor Cruz believes there was a bit of a disconnect between Eli Manning and his receivers in this season where the New York Giants offence failed to live up to the preseason hype. Talking to the media for the first time since having surgery on his left knee Dec. 19, Cruz said that the lengthy negotiations that got him a new contract in July, and fellow receiver Hakeem Nicks decision to work out on his own went a long way in creating the gap between Manning and the receivers. "I think thats the one thing we lacked, was kind of that continuity from a receiver standpoint with our quarterback," Cruz said Friday. "And I want to build that earlier this year, whether he have to set some time apart with the receivers and Eli whenever hes ready and schedule it right so we can build not only on the field but off the field." Cruz, who stood without the aid of crutches, said his knee should be healthy in roughly two months. He intends to take the recovery slowly so he does not come back and play tentatively. The four-year veteran expects to take part in the Giants organized team activities, which started in April this past season. The important aspect this off-season will be working out more with Manning, who has thrown a career-high 26 interceptions. "We want to get to know each other more and stuff like that," said Cruz, who finished the season with 73 catches for 998 yards and four touchdowns. "I feel like there was a little bit of a disconnect there that we want to get back for this football team." Cruz, who was hurt against Seattle on Dec. 15, hopes that Nicks and offensive co-ordinator Kevin Gilbride will both return next season. Nicks, the Giants first-round draft pick in 2009, has had a disappointing fifth season. Heading into the season finale against Washington on Sunday, he has failed to catch a touchdown. He will be a free agent after this season. &quoot;Obviously I understand the business side of it, because I just went through that myself," said Cruz, who signed a five-year, $43 million contract extension this summer, causing him to miss this past seasons OTAs.dddddddddddd "I understand what he is going through." If Nicks signs with another team, Cruz said he is ready to handle a bigger load. He admits he was disappointed being limited to four TD catches. Gilbride has come under fire because the offence, which has been slowed by multiple injuries on the offensive line, is ranked 30th of 32 in the league. Nicks plans to discuss his future with the Giants next week said. While he said he wants to stay, he added that money might not be the stumbling block in contract talks. "We arent talking money, its bigger than that in my eyes," Nicks said, indicating that he doesnt want to see changes in the offence. The Giants could put a franchise tag on Nicks and have him under contract for another year, but the question is would they do that for a player who did not produce in a walk year. "I understand the business," Nicks said. "There wont be no negative vibe or bad blood whatever they decide." Finishing 2 yards shy of 1,000 yards receiving did not cost him money, Cruz said. "I wish I could go back and get them, but things happen," Cruz said. "When I was on the flight to get my surgery, a fan came up to me and said: Dont worry about those two yards, you still got 1,000 in my book. That sealed the deal for me. I was like, I knew I didnt need them." NOTES: G Brandon Mosley (hand), DE Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder) and TE Adrien Robinson (knee) were declared out for Sundays game. ...Mosley was having surgery Friday on the hand he broke last weekend. Pierre-Paul missed the final five games. RBs Andre Brown and Peyton Hillis are probable after suffering concussions in the last two weeks. cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' '
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhttp://radialchaser.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Referentni URL