Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: d kept us in the game," Vermilyea
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
CHARLOTTE, N. Nike Lunarglide 4 Womens .C. -- Mallory Blackwelder won the Symetra Classic on Saturday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 5-under 67 for a two-stroke victory. The 26-year-old former Kentucky player had a 10-under 206 total at Raintree Country Club. "It feels amazing," said Blackwelder, the daughter of former Kentucky coach and LPGA Tour player and Myra Blackwelder and tour caddie Worth Blackwelder. "I have been thinking about this moment for a long, long time and its really surreal. "I didnt look at the leaderboard on the back nine, so I wasnt really sure what kind of position I was in. I knew obviously that I was playing great, so walking up to the 18th I saw that I had a three-shot lead and I was on the green, so I knew that I was on cruise control and that just felt amazing." She earned $15,000 to jump from 24th to sixth on the money with $24,721. The final top 10 will earn 2015 LPGA Tour cards. "I just played really solid all week," said Blackwelder, who opened with rounds of 69 and 70. "Last week, my mom, whos pretty much my swing coach and teacher, came on Sunday to Asheville and we worked on my short game a lot. "I had a lot of easy up-and-downs last week, but I wasnt converting, so we just made a few tweaks. I changed my putting setup a little bit. "My posture had just gotten a little slumped, so I just stood taller to it this week. I putted great and I hit the ball great." Her mother watched her win Sunday, "It just couldnt be better," Blackwelder said. "She hasnt gotten to watch me play a whole lot the last couple of years, so its just amazing that she could be here." Emily Talley was second after a 68. Min Seo Kwak was third at 7 under after a 69, and Kendall Dye was another stroke back after a 72. Cindy Feng, Demi Runas, Krista Puisite and Olivia Jordan-Higgins tied for fifth at 5 under. Feng and Runas shot 70, Puisite had a 73, and Jordan-Higgins a 74. Nike Blazer Low Womens . He made the comment at a media availability Saturday prior to Game 2 of the Boston-Montreal playoff series when a Quebec reporter said there is sentiment in Quebec that the NHL looks more favourably on Seattle than Quebec City when it comes to future expansion. Nike Shox Nz Mens . Listen to all-day coverage followed by the game live on TSN Radio 690 and TSN.ca/Montreal. Also, TSN.ca will provide live streaming from the Bell Centre in Montreal during the game. The Original Six foes are deadlocked at 3-3 in the Eastern Conference semifinals and this evenings game in Boston will decide who gets to face the New York Rangers in the third round.Despite pounding out 12 hits, the Winnipeg Goldeyes have lost back-to-back games for just the second time this season. The Goldeyes (14-9) fell 4-2 to the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks (15-8) Saturday night before a full crowd of 4,571 at Newman Outdoor Field in Fargo. "We just struggled to get that big hit," Goldeyes pitching coach Jamie Vermilyea said on the Jewel 101 post-game show. "Its a tough loss." The loss drops Winnipeg a game behind Fargo for first place in the North Division. After Fargo took a 2-0 lead in the bottom of the first inning on a home run from Ronnie Bourquin and an RBI double from Sawyer Carroll, Winnipeg tied the game in the top of the second. With two out, Donnie Webb scored on a Josh Mazzola triple and then Mazzola scored on a Casey Haerther single. Fargo re-took the lead with a run in the bottom of the second and went up 4-2 on a sac fly by Carroll in the fourth inning. Winnipeg had plenty of opportunities the take the lead, as the Goldeyes stranded 10 runners in the game, which was one less than their season high. The most glaring missed chance was in the sixth inning when Winnipeg loaded the bases with one out in the sixth inning, but came up empty. The Goldeyess also put runners on first and second in the ninth inning, but Ray Sadlers fly ball died at the left field wall to end the game. Nike Zoom Hypercross Black. After the giving up four runs in the first four innings, Winnipegs pitching staff retired the last 14 batters they faced. Gabe Aguilar pitched 1 2/3 of scoreless work out of the bullpen, while Kaohi Downing came in for the final out of the bottom of the eight. Matt Jackson had his record drop to 3-2 after suffering the loss for Winnipeg. He gave up four runs and nine hits in six innings of work. "He scuffled early and definitely didnt have his best stuff, but he battled and kept us in the game," Vermilyea said. "It wasnt a quality start, but its definitely respectable and he gave us a chance to win." Jake Laber picked up the win for Fargo, while Nate Garcia worked out of trouble in the ninth inning for the save.The Goldeyes have now lost nine consecutive regular season games in Fargo dating back to 2012. The two sides will meet in the series finale Sunday afternoon at 1 p.m. Coverage on Jewel 101 (100.7 FM) will begin with Around the Association, which was pre-empted due to technical difficulties prior to Saturdays game, at 12 p.m. cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' '
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Referentni URL