Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: discipline her harshly, depending on
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
FLIMS, Switzerland - Edmontons Kelsey Rocque captured two wins Friday in the womens draw at the world junior curling championship. Manu Ginobili Spurs Jersey . Rocques rink had steals in two ends and scored four in the eighth en route to an 8-3 win over Sweden before claiming an 8-5 victory over Switzerland. That left Canada (4-2) in a four-way tie for second behind front-running Russia (5-1). "That was a strong performance by the team overall," Rocque said between games. "I think that win will help our confidence a lot. "We had two tough losses (Thursday) so carrying that forward, we know we can play well and compete at this level." Rocque took control of the match against Switzerland by scoring two with the hammer and registering steals in two ends en route to a 6-1 lead at the break. The Swiss rallied before the hometown crowd but the Canadians held on for the win. Rocque takes on American Cory Christensen (4-2) on Saturday. In mens action, Winnipegs Braden Calvert dropped a 10-5 decision to Scotland before rallying for an 8-4 win over China. That leaves the Canada (2-3) in a three-way tie for sixth. Canada fell behind Scotland 6-1 through five ends but cut the deficit to 7-5 after eight. But Smith scored three in the ninth to clinch the victory. Calvert said coming back for the win over winless China (0-5) was good for his squad. "It was really good to bounce back and get a win like that," said Calvert. "The guys played really good and it gives us a lot of momentum going into (Saturday)." Canada faces Norway (5-0) and Switzerland (3-2) on Saturday. Kawhi Leonard Authentic Jersey . This is a shot at redemption for Urijah Faber, his chance to win a title fight. Its also a massive proving ground for Jose Aldo, not that he needs it. Tim Duncan Black Jersey . Switzerland is an overwhelming favourite against Serbia, last years finalist and the 2010 Davis Cup champion, which will be without Novak Djokovic and two other of its top players. The second-ranked Djokovic decided to rest after losing to Wawrinka in the Australian Open quarterfinals, while Janko Tipsarevic is nursing a heel injury and Viktor Troicki is serving a 12-month doping suspension for failing to appear at a test.ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- . "Obviously, Im not going to be spanking a 1-year-old girl, but we do discipline her a little bit," Bush said. "She does this thing now where if she doesnt like something, or if you say something to her that she doesnt like, then she kind of like, swings at you. So, were already starting to implement little things, just like talking to her, like, Hey, thats not OK. Stuff like that. I think obviously people took it too far, and thought that I had said that I was doing much worse, and thats not the case." Corporal punishment has been under scrutiny after Minnesota Vikings star Adrian Peterson was indicted on a felony child-abuse charge in Texas. Bush was discussing that on WFAN when he talked about his own views as a parent. "I have a 1-year-old daughter, and I discipline her," Bush said on the radio. "Obviously every person is ddifferent. Tony Parker Jersey. I definitely will use my best judgment to discipline her depending on the situation, on what happens. I definitely will try to, will obviously not leave bruises or anything like that on her, but I definitely will discipline her harshly, depending on what the situation is." Moments later, Bush indicated he might use physical punishment. "Im going to use my best judgment," he said. "Im not going to say Im not going to spank her. Hopefully she wont do anything bad enough to where I have to, but also at the same time, kids are going to be kids. Whatever discipline I give her, its always out of love, and its always because I want the best for her." On Wednesday, he said he should have kept his thoughts on disciplining his daughter private. The 29-year-old Bush said his mother would spank him when he was growing up near San Diego. cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' '
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Referentni URL