Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: The footage shows a woman start a conversation
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
EXTRAORDINARY footage has emerged of the sophisticated Juicy Couture Tracksuit London Sale sting that saw photographer Brett

Costello robbed on the beach in Rio.
The brazen thieves stole a carry-on luggage case full of expensive equipment on the busy cafe district on Ipanema Beach in the middle of the day.
CCTV vision of the brazen theft at the Aussie coffee shop Kraft Cafe reveals Costello was targeted by a three-person gang of thieves, who look anything but opportunistic

criminals.Two middle-aged men in business clothes and a blonde woman had likely scoped Costello out earlier in the day as he took photos of Aussie Olympic sailor Matt Belcher at

Ipanema beach.
In two angles of the crime, the footage shows in great deal the tactics the seasoned thieves used to distract him, create the path for a quick getaway and how they tricked him

into running the wrong way in pursuit of the thief.
Like a scene from the hit movie Focus, starring Will Smith Margot Robbie, which shows a team of people working together to dupe their victim, the group sting is the most common

form of street robbery in Rio.Security experts warn tourists and Games visitors to avoid interacting with random locals and remain vigilant at all times.
The footage shows a woman start a conversation in Portuguese with Costello who is standing near the entrance of the coffee shop with his camera bag at his side. As she speaks

and waves her arms around, two men are seen inching towards the bag. The first attempt to grab the bag is foiled when Brett notices his bag has moved slightly but the woman

keeps talking and one of the men can be seen lifting the bag and doing a runner.
In a callous twist, the second angle shows Costello racing out of the cafe after the theft and then being pointed in the wrong direction by the second man involved in the sting.
“I had an idea that it had to be a few people involved,” Costello said.
“It makes me wonder whether there is more going on around there than you realise.
“I guess I still feel silly but maybe after seeing the v?ideo, not quite as silly.”
Costello said he made a return visit to the coffee shop yesterday Cheap Nike Free Run Womens a ittle wiser and a lot more aware of

what was going on around him.
“I noticed a few suspicious looking men around the cafe, some of them on phones and looking up and down the street,” he said.
Looking for their next victim.
HERE IS HOW THE SNATCH UNFOLDED
ANGLE ONE1. Costello and The Australian sports reporter Simon King enter coffee shop and find a seat. As King orders coffee, Costello places his bag next to a chair. Watch the

mirror on the opposite wall.
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
In reply to the lady inquiring about bryant heating and cooling systems, abc heating and air conditioning, ductwork replacement, ductwork cleaning near me, lloyd plumbing and heating, bluedot hvac, I highly suggest this great ac installation & replacement forum or emergency hvac, hvac installer near me, geothermal home heating and cooling, furnace technician near me, hendrix heating and air, heater repair near me, alongside all this top rated boiler repair & replacement blog on top of 24 hour heating repair near me, furnace replacement near me, residential heating and air, blanton's heating and air, air master heating and cooling, bud anderson heating and cooling, as well as this top rated ac installation & replacement url which is also great. Also have a look at this updated indoor air quality blog alongside all absolute comfort heating and air, at your service heating and cooling, ac plumbing, mr d's plumbing, heating furnace repair, family heating and air conditioning, as well as this updated mini split ac repair & maintenance details on top of cool care heating and air, heating and air, gas furnace service, forced air heating system, complete hvac, masters heating and air, not to mention great hvac services forum which is also worth a look. I also suggest this best air quality info and don't forget dons plumbing and heating, hvac tune up, aircon heating and cooling, gas central heating installation, local hvac repair, best heating and cooling companies near me, alongside all this top rated heating advice not to mention dons heating, central heating service, furnace technician, 24 hour heating and cooling near me, lennox heating and air, all pro heating and air, as well as high rated heat pump repair & maintenance info as well as heating engineer near me, heating maintenance services, heating and cooling air conditioner, oil furnace maintenance, heating and cooling systems for homes, ducted heating repairs, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great furnace repair & maintenance blog for good measure. Check more Awesome SEO Service TipsSite a660_83
Referentni URL