Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: We look forward to working with our partners at the City
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
MIAMI -- With the addition of third baseman Casey McGehee, the Miami Marlins have replaced half of their punchless 2013 lineup. Cheap NHL Jerseys China . McGehee, a five-year major league veteran who played in Japan last season, agreed to a $1.1 million, one-year contract Wednesday. Miami earlier acquired catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia, first baseman Garrett Jones and second baseman Rafael Furcal to shake up an offence that ranked last in the majors in runs and batting average. "We needed to get more production offensively," president of baseball operations Mike Hill said. "We still have some work to do, but were very comfortable with the progress weve made this off-season." Miami designated 2008 first-round pick Kyle Skipworth for assignment. The catcher went hitless in three at-bats during a brief stint with the Marlins in his major league debut this year. Marlins third basemen totalled three homers and 44 RBIs in 2013, worst in the majors in both categories. McGehee hit .292 with 28 homers in Japan last season. "It was a great learning experience for me," he said. "I had to rely on myself a lot more as far as what I was doing at the plate. I started to realize the home runs showed up more when that wasnt the sole purpose of my at-bat. And being humbled a little bit having to go over to Japan -- all those things combined, I re-found my confidence. Now Im excited about coming back and jump-starting my career over here." McGehees stint at third base for the Marlins might be brief. They took University of North Carolina third baseman Colin Moran with the sixth overall pick in the amateur draft, and hes expected to eventually take over the job. "Moran definitely had an influence in our decision-making process," Hill said. "We invested a lot in him. We didnt want to rush him, but theres nothing we have seen that leads us not to believe hes going to be a productive player. When hes ready to be there, hell be there." In the meantime, the Marlins will count on the 31-year-old McGehee, who has an average of .257 in five big league seasons. He played for the Pirates and Yankees in 2012 and batted .217 with nine homers in 114 games. The Marlins will be his fifth major league team. In addition to his base salary, he can earn $400,000 in performance bonuses: $50,000 each for 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 525, 550 and 575 plate appearances. Cheap Jerseys . -- The Detroit Tigers think Alex Gonzalez is not too old to be a solution to their shortstop problem. Cheap NHL Jerseys . He wound up deciding the game. Penas second career pinch-homer started Cincinnatis big eighth-inning rally and swept the Reds over the Milwaukee Brewers 8-3 Thursday night. HAMILTON, Ont. -- The CFLs Tiger-Cats reached a 20-year lease agreement with the city of Hamilton for the use of the new Tim Hortons Field on Thursday. The $145.7-million stadium is set to open this season with the Ticats scheduled to play their first regular-season home game there July 26 versus expansion Ottawa. The agreement, which will see the CFL club commit upwards of $30 million over the term, was approved by civic officials Wednesday night. "The Tiger-Cats are beyond excited to enter this 20-year partnership with the City of Hamilton," Ticats owner Bob Young said in a statement. "We are making a significant investment, but the opportunity to play at Tim Hortons Field is transformative for our business and puts the team in position to be successful for years to come. Wholesale NFL Jerseys. . "We look forward to working with our partners at the City towards the shared vision of our communitys brand-new, world-class facility." The stadium will also be home for the soccer competition of the 2015 Pan American Games. "Were thrilled about this partnership with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, which will benefit the city, our taxpayers, as well as the Ticats," Hamilton major Bob Bratina said. "The agreement mitigates risk for taxpayers and will create hundreds of new jobs. "This is truly a win for both the City and the Ticats." cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Referentni URL