Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: superfly mercurial red
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
hypervenom neymar jr uk The 23-year-old added: "Rather than push through and risk damaging further, I'd like to have it sorted for good and be back to the levels I was at last year!

superfly mercurial v black uk "I'm as positive as always and will do everything to be back as soon as possible!

"Thank you for all your support, JB!"

Butland had an impressive 2015-16 up to sustaining the ankle fracture, in England's 3-2 friendly victory against Germany in Berlin, which brought his season to a premature conclusion and ruled him out of Euro 2016.

After undergoing surgery on that occasion, he had looked set to return to action in Stoke's first game of this term, at Middlesbrough on August 13.

ace 16+ purecontrol uk But the day before the contest he suffered a setback in training, later saying on Twitter he had damaged some scar tissue on the ankle.

Stoke have had 40-year-old Shay Given in goal for all four of their matches so far this season and on transfer deadline day brought in Derby's Lee Grant on loan.

The news Butland - holder of four senior England caps - is having further surgery only adds to the current concerns in terms of the country's goalkeeping picture.

New England boss Sam Allardyce on Thursday called up Southampton's uncapped Alex McCarthy for Sunday's World Cup qualifier in Slovakia in place of club-mate Fraser Forster.

x 16+ Purechaos black UK Forster had been expected to challenge Joe Hart for the number one jersey following the latter's exile at Manchester City this season and loan move to Torino, but he has been sent home with an arm injury.

Burnley's Tom Heaton, the third goalkeeper in Allardyce's squad, has a single brief substitute appearance for England to his name.

superfly mercurial red Stoke chairman Peter Coates told The Sentinel: "We are assuming the operation will be successful and he will resume his career, there is no reason to think otherwise, but it could take 10 weeks from the operation.

"I'm being cautious when I say 10 weeks because we don't know for sure at this stage and hopefully it's sooner. The quicker the better for everybody, obviously.

"The main thing is that we understand the operation will sort the problem out and so we are confident that everything will be right."
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Referentni URL