Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: eatures beginning Monday,
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
NEW YORK -- Jason Spezza has requested a trade, and Ottawa Senators general manager Bryan Murray says hell try to make that happen. Gordon Hayward Jazz Jersey . "I dont want to trade the guy, really, and I know I wont get the value, in all likelihood that I should get for him," Murray said Wednesday after the NHL general managers meeting. "But I think that Jason feels maybe theres a change that he would like to have happen, and if thats the case well try to do what we can." Spezza, who replaced Daniel Alfredsson as Ottawas captain, has one year left on his contract at a salary of US$4 million and cap hit of $7 million. The 30-year-old centre has a modified no-trade clause that allows him to submit a list of 10 teams he would not accept a trade to. Murray said that a few teams have already asked about Spezza, even though Wednesdays meeting was too busy to advance many talks. He expects trade chatter to pick up in the next few weeks leading up to the draft, which runs June 27 and 28 in Philadelphia. If the Senators do trade Spezza as has been speculated for some time, it would likely not be for just prospects and/or draft picks. "Obviously Id like to win a hockey game next year, so getting a player back that can play in the league, that has played in the league, would be important," Murray said. Spezza led all Senators forwards in scoring last season with 23 goals and 43 assists. In 686 career NHL games, the native of Mississauga, Ont., has 687 points. Ottawa went 37-31-14 and finished five points out of a playoff spot this season. Alec Burks Jersey .com) - The Butler Bulldogs will conclude a two-game homestand at Hinkle Fieldhouse on Monday night, as they face off against the Kennesaw State Owls in a non-conference affair. Jeremy Evans Jazz Jersey . "Really, we pitched like garbage," said Morrow. "Starting pitchers were awful the first month, myself included. None of us were pitching like we wanted to, whether it was just bad luck we were going through at that time or just putting pressure on ourselves.All week long Mike Richards in the Morning is giving away tickets to CIAS 2015. CIAS 2015 is set to take over the MTCC buildings from Feb 12-22. Youll see all of the top vehicles from the biggest car manufactors, exhibits that will get the attention of the entire family including an interactive exhibit from the new Discovery Velocity. Discovery World is shifting gears to become Discovery Velocity, beginning Thursday, Feb. 12. Discovery announced today that the ultimate insiders club for viewers with a thirst for adventure debuts with an extended 48-day national freeview from Feb. 12 – March 31. As Canada’s only home for Factual Turbo programming, Discovery Velocity drives the passion for all things automotive, along with diverse travel, survival, and cultural world content. Caanadians are also invited to take Discovery Velocity out for an online test-drive when DiscoveryWorld. Trey Burke Jazz Jersey. ca becomes DiscoveryVelocity.ca, offering interactive online features beginning Monday, Feb. 2. No purchase necessary. Contest starts at 5:00 a.m. ET on Feb 2, 2015 – closes at 9:00:00 a.m. ET on Feb 7, 2015. Open to legal residents of Ontario, Canada who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Some restrictions apply. Correct answer to a mathematical skill testing question required. Approximate retail value of each of the five (5) Prize(s) is $46.00 CAD. Odds of winning a / the Prize(s) will depend upon the total number of callers. Complete contest rules and information about entry available at http://www.tsn.ca/radio/toronto-1050 cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Referentni URL