Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: Anthony DeSclafani to Triple-A New Orleans
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
ST. Cheap Jerseys From China . LOUIS -- Yadier Molina and the St. Louis Cardinals are back in the playoff picture. Molina had three hits, including a three-run double, as the Cardinals beat the slumping Atlanta Braves 6-3 on Sunday to complete a three-game series sweep. The Cardinals pulled within 4 1/2 games of NL wildcard-leading Atlanta and remained six games behind Central-leading Milwaukee They have 16 games left and open a three-game set in Pittsburgh on Monday. The Braves start a three-game series with the Marlins on Monday and have 15 games remaining. "I feel like we are (in the race) if we keep winning," St. Louis manager Tony La Russa said. "Its exciting baseball. Guys have come through all over the roster. We got a shot." The Cardinals know they have left themselves no margin for error. "It doesnt mean anything if you go and you dont have a good road trip," first baseman Albert Pujols said. "Were just going to continue playing and at the end of the road trip well see where we are." Atlanta has dropped seven straight games at Busch Stadium and hasnt won in St. Louis since Sept. 13, 2009. The Braves lost six of eight on their road trip. "We did nothing right," Braves star Chipper Jones said of the road stint. Jake Westbrook (12-8) allowed two runs and five hits in 5 1-3 innings for the Cardinals. Jason Motte pitched a scoreless ninth for his fifth save in eight chances. "It was a good win for us," Westbrook said. "I would have liked to have gotten deeper in the game and saved our bullpen a little bit but that just wasnt the case." St. Louis got to Tim Hudson (14-10) for five runs in the third, taking advantage of a lapse in control by the right-hander. Hudson plunked Daniel Descalso leading off the inning, and hit Jon Jay with another pitch with two down, leaving runners on the corners. Pujols hit an RBI single before Hudson issued consecutive walks to Matt Holliday and Lance Berkman, forcing home a run. Molina then cleared the bases with a double to right, making it 5-0. Hudson was charged with six runs and eight hits in six innings. "I made my bed," Hudson said. "I set them up for an inning and I just didnt make good pitches. They had good at-bats and made me pay for it." Jones did hit a solo drive in the eighth for his 17th homer of the season and No. 453 for his career, moving him ahead of Carl Yastrzemski and into 33rd place. Freddie Freeman singled in a run for Atlanta, and pinch-hitter Matt Diaz had a sacrifice fly. Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said his team needs to regroup a bit after playing eight road games in seven days. "It feels like were close offensively," Gonzalez said. "Lets just go home, lick our wounds a little bit and go get them." NOTES: Cardinals starter Kyle Lohse (13-8) will oppose Brad Lincoln (1-2) on Monday in Pittsburgh. Brandon Beachy (7-2) will get the ball for the Braves on Monday in Atlanta. Chris Volstad (5-12) is scheduled to pitch for the Marlins. ... Freemans RBI was his 71st, tops among all rookies. ... Pujols went 13-for-36 on the Cardinals nine-game homestand to raise his average to .297. Cheap Jerseys . - Chicago Bulls forward Ronnie Brewer has pleaded not guilty to a drunken driving charge in Beverly Hills. China Jerseys Wholesale Outlet Online . PETERSBURG, Fla.MIAMI -- Marcell Ozuna came into Wednesday nights game mired in a slump. He was 3 for 24 in the previous nine games, but hit a grand slam and knocked in five runs to help power the Miami Marlins past the Philadelphia Phillies 14-5. "He needed that," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "He needed to lock it in and have a couple good at-bats. Hes definitely had some struggles this month. ... Hopefully this is a spark for him and a spark for us." Christian Yelich, Garrett Jones, and Jarrod Saltalamacchia each drove in two runs for the Marlins, who have the best home record (18-6) in baseball. Nathan Eovaldi (3-2) allowed three runs--one earned--and 10 hits in six innings to pick up the win. "I felt command," Eovaldi said. "I had better command of my fastball this outing and I was able to make the big pitches when I needed to." Ozunas first career grand slam and seventh home run of the season broke the game open in the seventh inning. Miami led 6-3 with two outs before Jeff Manship loaded the bases and Ozuna smacked a pitch over the left-field wall for a 10-3 lead. "When I saw the pitch, I said, I got it. Let me not make a mistake. Just make contact," Ozuna said. Phillies starter Kyle Kendrick (0-5) came into the game with a 10-game winning streak against the Marlins, but lost his 10th consecutive game overall. Kendrick allowed six runs in 5 2-3 innings. "I wasnt good at all, falling behind in counts, missing over the plate, my fastball command wasnt very good," Kendrick said. "Guys scored runs and I gave it right back to them and thats whats frustrating." Domonic Brown homered and drove in three runs for the Phillies, who had their three-game wwinning streak snapped. Cheap NFL Jerseys. Browns two-run home run pulled Philadelphia within 10-5, but Miami scored four runs in the eighth to post their highest run total of the season. Miami slugger Giancarlo Stanton came up with a pivotal defensive play in the fifth inning. With the bases loaded and the Marlins holding onto a 5-3 lead, Cody Asche hit a line drive to the right-centre field gap that looked as if it would clear the bases. Stanton raced to his right making a diving back-handed catch to end the inning. "The great catch in right-centre field was a game-changing play," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "That was potentially a 6-5 lead and a whole different type of a game." The Phillies scored two unearned runs in the first and the Marlins responded with two in the bottom half. After Stanton drove in a run on a ground out to give Miami a 3-2 lead, Tony Gwynn, Jr. singled to tie the game at 3 in the fourth for Philadelphia. Miami took the lead for good in the bottom of the fourth on RBI singles by Ozuna and Yelich for a 5-3 advantage. NOTES: After the game the Marlins optioned RHP Anthony DeSclafani to Triple-A New Orleans. LHP Randy Wolf (0-0, 1.80) will take DeSclafanis spot in the rotation and start Sunday against Milwaukee. ... The Marlins are averaging 6.0 runs at home compared to 3.4 on the road. ... Phillies SS Jimmy Rollins tied Richie Ashburn (2,217) for the second-most hits in franchise history. ... Kendricks 10-game winning streak against the Marlins was the longest active streak by any pitcher in MLB against one team. ... Philadelphia will send LHP Cole Hamels (1-2, 4.40) to the mound in Thursdays series finale against Marlins RHP Henderson Alvarez (2-3, 3.62). cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
In response to the guy talking about old duck decoys, decoys for wood ducks, best black duck decoys, mojo elite blue wing teal, greenhead gear full body mallards, carved wooden ducks, i highly suggest this best duck decoy tips or g&h duck decoys for sale, bufflehead decoys for sale, g&h magnum mallard decoys, mojo mini mallard, higdon standard decoys, ghg essential series mallards, as well as this best duck decoy tips and don't forget flambeau classic duck decoys, decorative duck decoys for sale, mallard sillosocks, decoy keel, duck decoy cord, mojo mallard drake, not to mention this recommended duck decoy forum which is also great. also have a look at this top duck decoy site and don't forget sleeping duck decoys, ducks unlimited wood carved duck decoys, higdon puddle pack, canvas duck decoys, hot buy mallard decoys, tufted duck decoys, as well as this new duck decoy site on top of tom taber mallard decoy, duck decoy pack, final approach pintail decoys, ghg gadwall decoys, goldeneye duck decoys for sale, floating robo duck, and don't forget high rated duck decoy advice which is also worth a look. i also suggest this top rated duck decoy blog not to mention old wooden decoys for sale, hollow duck decoy, burlapping foam decoys, higdon motion duck decoys, mojo elite series mini mallard, hand carved decoys for sale, on top of this awesome duck decoy blog as well as cleaning duck decoys, higdon xs pulsator mallard, swan decoy to scare ducks, mark daisey decoys, scoter duck decoys, best motion duck decoy on the market, not to mention top rated duck decoy blog and don't forget john jeffrey barto duck decoys, chas moore decoys, styrofoam decoys, diver duck spinning wing decoy, magnum diver decoys, featherlite duck decoys, which is also great. finally, have a look at this updated duck decoy url for good measure. Check more Recommended SEO Service TipsSite 7774cd8
Referentni URL