Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: are 22-6 in the last 28 games in this
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT @KingJames!!!!!!!! Im turnt!!!!!!!!?????? — Joe Haden (@joehaden23) July 11, 2014 Good thing I didnt let my mom put this in the yard sale 4 years ago. cheap jerseys from china .... pic.twitter.com/1KGYchclCv — Kate Beirness (@KateBeirness) July 11, 2014 LeBron is going back to Cleveland!?!?!? WHAAAAAAAT!!!?!??? — Nik Stauskas (@NStauskas11) July 11, 2014 @KingJames now thats what Im talking bout Smile — Scott Mescudi (@KidCudi) July 11, 2014 Great move @KingJames sometimes things can be much larger than yourself. He did it for Cleveland. He did it for the people. #muchrespect — Antrel Rolle (@antrelrolle26) July 11, 2014 shit, lebron is actually making me like him by doing this. going to cavs because he loves ohio. despite the owner being a turd burglar — Flea (@flea333) July 11, 2014 So I guess Im no longer the most popular professional athlete in Ohio!!!! LOL...Welcome back @KingJames — James Wisniewski (@jameswisniewski) July 11, 2014 I guess Im heading to Ohio with @KingJames. Wherever he goes I follow. Im a James fan 1st. ???? — shannon sharpe (@ShannonSharpe) July 11, 2014 THE KING COMES HOME! @KingJames pic.twitter.com/D1EfXDbvpx — Dick Vitale (@DickieV) July 11, 2014 Alright @KingJames! Lets go Cleveland sports! What an awesome start to the day! Great to see him come back to where it all started! — Nick Swisher (@NickSwisher) July 11, 2014 Congrats @KingJames youre doing what many athletes would love to do "Come home to open arms and be appreciated". God bless u. Truth — DeionSanders (@DeionSanders) July 11, 2014 Cleveland lets ROCK! Congrats on coming home @KingJames! — DonteHitner (@DonteWhitner) July 11, 2014 Oh man! @KingJames is going home to Cleveland! Wow !! — Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) July 11, 2014 @JManziel2 @KingJames @cavs #OHIO coming up! — Jerry Ferrara (@jerrycferrara) July 11, 2014 .@KingJames Finish what u started! #nbachampionship cc @cavs @KyrieIrving — Wally Szczerbiak (@wallyball) July 11, 2014 Welcome home @KingJames ... O-H! #GoBucks pic.twitter.com/EWARD9uSPR — Ohio State Buckeyes (@OhioStAthletics) July 11, 2014 I am shocked & disappointed in todays news. However I will never forget what Lebron brought us for 4 years. Thanks for memories @KingJames — Micky Arison (@MickyArison) July 11, 2014 All of @Drakes homies in one city: @KingJames, @JManziel2 & @22wiggins. Cleveland, Ohio is about to get 3000% busier. — Cabbie Richards (@Cabbie) July 11, 2014 Ive taken note of those who said @KingJames would be stupid / not a leader- if he left- one of his bashers is on TV now saying good move — Chris Webber (@realchriswebber) July 11, 2014 Well he is not coming to Minnesota ?? — Ricky Rubio (@rickyrubio9) July 11, 2014 Its official. LeBron James is headed home. pic.twitter.com/ZvwmK354Pf — ESPN (@espn) July 11, 2014 This is perfect: pic.twitter.com/HN8NQVxrVB — David Krikst (@MyManDK) July 11, 2014 jerseys from china . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. On The Block? According to thefourthperiod.com, the Carolina Hurricanes are looking to trade goaltender Cam Ward, who has a no-trade clause and must approve any deal. wholesale jerseys .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set.(SportsNetwork.com) - The road ahead for the Washington Wizards could be a rocky one, as they open a five-game western jaunt Monday against the Houston Rockets at the Toyota Center. The Wizards and Rockets have identical 21-8 records. The Wizards will also make stops in Dallas, Oklahoma City, San Antonio and New Orleans, and are 7-4 as the guest. They have won three in a row on the road. Washington is coming off a 101-88 decision over the Boston Celtics on Saturday and was paced by Kris Humphries off the bench. Humphries scored 18 points and Paul Pierce added 17 for the Wizards, who shot 50 percent for the game and received 12 points apiece from John Wall and Otto Porter. Feeling good, its around the New Years, this is when I start to turn up my game, Pierce said. Humphries has picked up his game the last two times out and is averaging 16.0 points and 7.5 rebounds in that span. Wall is averaging 17.4 points this month for Washington, which is 6-2 against Western foes and has won 12 of 15 games. The Wizards are averaging 103.6 ppg in December (14 games). Houston will make a quick turnaround Mondaay and came up short in a 110-106 loss at San Antonio on Sunday. cheap nfl jerseys. James Harden (28), Corey Brewer (25) and Dwight Howard (24) all scored 20 or more points in a losing cause. Howard grabbed 17 rebounds and Josh Smith finished with five points in his second game with the Rockets, who have lost three of five games after winning 10 of the previous 12 contests. The Rockets made 49.4 percent of their shots, but turned the ball over 25 times, leading to 27 San Antonio points. The game featured 13 ties and 20 lead changes. Too many turnovers, said Harden, who was responsible for nine. That loss was on us. And myself. Howard and Smith each had four turnovers. Houston will also host Charlotte on this quick stay in Space City and has a 10-5 record at home this season. The Rockets and Wizards will play the first of two matchups this season and are slated to meet again March 29 in DC. Houston took both meetings with Washington last season and are 22-6 in the last 28 games in this series. The Wizards have lost five in a row, 11 of 12 and 21 of their last 24 trips to Space City. Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Authentic China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' nike NFL jerseys
women jerseys
youth jerseys
MLB jerseys
NBA jerseys
NHL jerseys
NCAA jerseys
CUSTOM jerseys
NFL jerseys
SOCCER CLUB jerseys
cheap jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys
nfl jerseys cheap
Referentni URL