Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: st Cleveland. I would have played (Jonat
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
BARCELONA, Spain -- FIFA president Sepp Blatter may have thought joking about Cristiano Ronaldo was all in good fun, but the Portugal forward and Real Madrid have certainly taken offence. Ron Parker Jersey . Madrid asked Blatter on Tuesday to apologize for having mocked Ronaldo while praising Barcelona rival Lionel Messi at a recent event in England. Blatter had told an audience at Oxford University that Ronaldo "is like a commander on the field of play" before strutting around the stage to the laughs of the students in attendance. Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said that club president Florentino Perez had sent a letter to Blatter asking him to "rectify what I consider a lack of respect for a serious and professional player." Blatter later responded by saying Ronaldo was an "exceptional" player. In a statement provided to the AP, FIFA said that Blatter had "confirmed in letters sent to Real Madrid CF as well as the Portuguese Football Association that Cristiano Ronaldo is an exceptional player - as he had already mentioned at the Oxford University event last Friday, and on many other occasions." While slighting Ronaldo during the public event, Blatter said he preferred Messi, the Argentina forward who has won FIFAs world player of the year award for the past four years. Ronaldo won the award in 2008, finishing second in voting behind Messi in 2009, 2011 and 2012. Ronaldo took Blatters stinging words, and mimicry, to heart, and apparently wasnt convinced by Blatters attempt at making amends. "This video shows clearly the respect and consideration that FIFA has for me, for my club and my country," Ronaldo wrote on his Facebook page late Tuesday. "Much is explained now. I wish Mr. Blatter health and a long life, with the certainty that he will continue to witness, as he deserves, the successes of his favourite teams and players." Earlier on Tuesday, FIFA included Ronaldo and Messi on its list of 23 finalists for this years world player of the year award. The list will be pared down to three players in early December. "Messi is a good boy, that every father and every mother would like to have at home," Blatter told the Oxford crowd. "Hes a kind man, a good boy. Thats what makes him so popular, and naturally hell always get a lot of votes because he plays well and scores goals." Then, while comparing Messi and Ronaldo, Blatter made a joke about Ronaldos hair. "They dont have the same attitude and that gives life to football. One has more expenses for the hairdresser than the other but that doesnt matter," Blatter said. Ancelotti defended Ronaldos character. "I completely agree with the president (Perez)," Ancelotti said. "I havent spoken to Ronaldo about this. I think he shows every day and in every match that he is a serious and professional player that respects everyone." Ronaldo also received support in Portugal. Portuguese football federation president Fernando Gomes said Ronaldo is "often misunderstood because hes forthright and honest," and that his frankness sometimes "gives rise to a negative image which isnt him." The spat is bound to strengthen the belief among some Madrid fans and sections of the Madrid-based sports media that FIFA has a bias for Barcelona and Messi. Former Madrid coach Jose Mourinho snubbed FIFAs awards gala for the past two years while he was at the Spanish club, as did Ronaldo in 2012. Mourinho accused Barcelona of receiving help from FIFA referees in ousting Madrid from the 2011 Champions League semifinals. Jason Avant Jersey . -- The Phoenix Coyotes have re-signed centre Andy Miele to a one-year, two-way contract. Paul Fanaika Jersey .Bryant caught a career-best three touchdown catches from Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys rallied to beat the Eagles 38-27 on Sunday night after wasting a 21-0 lead.HOUSTON - Alfred Blue didnt spend any time feeling sorry for himself when he didnt hear his name called until the sixth round of this years NFL draft.Houstons rookie running back had long heard a familiar refrain from coaches that helped him navigate what would have been a disappointing time for many players.Coaches always told me, its not where you begin, its how it ends, Blue said.And in Houston he found a perfect example of that sentiment when he joined a backfield starring Arian Foster. Foster went undrafted out of Tennessee before signing as a free agent with the Texans and eventually developing into one of the NFLs best running backs.On Sunday when Foster was out with a groin injury, it was Blues chance to shine. The former LSU back took advantage of the opportunity, carrying a franchise-record 36 times and tying Houstons single-game rookie rushing record with 156 yards.He didnt allow himself to soak in the moment during the win over the Browns. He was too busy worrying about the next carry.I never during the game sat down and relaxed like: Wow, Im doing good, he said. Just keep your foot on the pedal. I knew I was running the ball hard and (I said) just keep doing what youre doing and running the ball hard.It was a culmination of years of hard work for Blue, who was likely headed for a higher draft position before tearing his ACL in the third week of the 2012 season. He spent months recovering and said he didnt really feel like himself again until midway through his senior season.It was very difficult. There are a lot of obstacles to overcome, Blue said. Youve got to get your confidence back. Youve got to train harder. Youre behind everybody, so really youre coming from the back of the line to get back to where you were. Marcus Peters Jersey. When he was drafted by the Texans, Blue was determined to crack the 53-man roster and decided hed worry about everything else after that. He developed an immediate bond with Foster, watching him intently on the practice field and asking him for pointers off of it.He said the No. 1 thing Foster tried to drill into his head was the importance of being patient.When you do get carries you want to try to impress people so youre not really running with patience, Blue said. Youre just trying to get it done and make that big run to wow the coaches.It took a while, but Blue finally understood why Foster harped on that singular point.As the season went on, I kind of started to understand what Arian was saying, he said. You cant force it. Just be patient and that long ones going to come.Foster is listed as day to day this week, but even if he returns on Sunday, coach Bill OBrien said theyll use Blue, too. OBrien was asked if Blues performance on Sunday gave him confidence in the young running back. He insisted that he didnt need that game to feel that way about him.I have a lot of confidence in Alfred. I really do, OBrien said. If I didnt have confidence in Alfred, I wouldnt have played him against Cleveland. I would have played (Jonathan) Grimes more.And it isnt just OBrien who has noticed Blues work this season. Cincinnati coach Marvin Lewis raved about him as the Bengals prepare to meet Houston on Sunday.He really did a great job of making a lot of yardage after contact last week, Lewis said. Hes an impressive player. Obviously going through the draft process ... we had evaluations of guys and thought he was a talented player.___Online:AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
To the people asking about grader for rent, heavy equipment moving companies near me, used trackhoe for sale, grader heavy equipment, rent small backhoe, liebherr heavy equipment, heavy equipment transport cost, I highly recommend this cool heavy equipment forum on top of mini dozers for sale near me, kinds of heavy equipment, forks for loader bucket, operating heavy machinery, mitsubishi construction equipment, loading and unloading heavy equipment, big dozers working, heavy hauling, excavator and backhoe, heavy equipment, look at this top rated heavy equipment link as well as trailer ramps heavy duty, heavy equipment moving dollies, heavy duty brush cutter for tractor, heavy equipment moving companies near me, heavy hauling, bobcat heavy equipment, construction equipment companies, gils heavy equipment, backhoe near me, komatsu backhoe, try this cool heavy equipment advice for dozer blade for skid steer, rent heavy equipment, small trackhoe for sale, construction machinery and equipment, mini trackhoe for sale, bulldozer and excavator, dozer root rake for sale, . See More Best Duck Decoy TipsSite b0a17c7
Please use Google before posting Great Best Product Site Info 7c7ff90
Please try Google before asking about Best Product Info 7774cd8
Please try Google before asking about Best Product Blog 7774cd8
Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Blog 663_595
Please try Google before asking about Top Product Site be57774
Please try Google before asking about Awesome Product Info fb0a17c
Referentni URL