Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: mine during his first season wit
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
CARDIFF -- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was the ultimate super-sub in his 11 years at Manchester United, his lethal finishing snatching priceless league points and famously winning his team the Champions League in 1999. Comprar Adidas Zx 750 Online . Now, he is back in the Premier League and on a very different kind of rescue mission -- saving Cardiff from relegation. The 40-year-old Solskjaer was hired as Cardiffs new manager on Thursday, swapping job security at Molde and a settled family life in his native Norway for the high-pressure world of footballs richest league. "I felt I needed to be back here," Solskjaer said of his return to the Premier League. "I wish I was 25 again and playing in the Premier League," he added. "Time ticks for everyone so I cant -- now Im a lucky man to be a manager in the Premier League." Nicknamed the "Baby-faced Assassin" during his time at United from 1996-2007, it was a grey-haired Solskjaer who was presented at Cardiff City Stadium as the replacement for Malky Mackay, who was fired last week after losing a power struggle with the Welsh clubs Malaysian owner, Vincent Tan. Solskjaer has signed a rolling, season-by-season contract, with his first task to ensure Cardiff retains its Premier League status following its return to Englands top flight for the first time in 51 years. Cardiff is 17th in the 20-team Premier League -- a point and a place above the relegation zone after 20 games. If he achieves that, his next aim will be to establish the team from the Welsh capital as a force in the division. And he is pledging to do so by playing an attacking brand of football modeled on the sides of Alex Ferguson, who was his manager at United in that trophy-laden decade when Solskjaer won six league titles, two FA Cups and the Champions League. Naturally, Solskjaer spoke to Ferguson before accepting the job at Cardiff, which is increasingly perceived in Britain as a tough role because of Tans reported meddling in team affairs. "When theres a big decision to make, you rely on certain people you trust," Solskjaer said. "I trusted him with my football career, to manage my career, and I trust him now as well." Solskjaers career, which reached its peak when he diverted home Uniteds injury-time winner in a 2-1 victory over Bayern Munich in that most dramatic of Champions League finals, ended in 2007 after he failed to recover from a serious knee injury. He remained at United in a coaching and ambassadorial role, however, and went on to become the clubs reserve-team manager. He coached Molde -- his former club -- from 2011, winning back-to-back titles in his first two seasons and then the Norwegian Cup in his third. Solskjaer was always tipped to make a return to the Premier League sooner rather than later, and was linked with vacant roles at Aston Villa and Blackburn only to stay in Norway for family reasons. He was immediately installed as favourite to succeed Mackay after the Scot was fired on Friday and held talks with Tan and chairman Mehmet Dalman at Arsenals Emirates Stadium on Wednesday before the teams match against the Premier League leaders. Dalman said Solskjaers name was the "only one name in my head from the very beginning." "He is coming here to prove something to himself and to Cardiff," Dalman said. "I had no doubts from day one, so I do feel like the cat that got the cream." Working under Tan may prove to be challenging, with Mackay barely communicating with his owner by the end of his time in charge. Since buying Cardiff in 2010, Tan has alienated some supporters by changing the clubs colours from blue to red, adopting a new crest and then removing Mackay, who had guided the team to a League Cup final in 2012 and the Premier League a year later. "When I went to Manchester United, it was a new experience for me; when I went back to Molde with the English influence I had, that was a cultural difference for people back in Norway," Solskjaer said. "Now when I come here, I want to create a culture here too. The communication between me and Mehmet and me and the owner will be crucial. Communication and dialogue is the key in any organization." Solskjaers first game in charge is against Newcastle in the third round of the FA Cup on Saturday. He will return to Old Trafford on Jan. 28 for a league match against United. Adidas Zx Flux Comprar .C. -- Mike Krzyzewski may have poured too much emotion into No. Adidas Superstar Baratas Online . The moves were the first punitive steps taken by the Dolphins since a report on the NFLs investigation of the case was released last week. Investigators found that guard Richie Incognito and two teammates engaged in persistent harassment directed at tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Royals had the go-ahead run on second base with nobody out in the eighth inning. Jarrod Dyson got the sign to bunt and failed miserably on two strikes, then chopped a grounder to first base that got his teammate thrown out. "I was real frustrated," Dyson said later, shaking his head. So he did something about it. The speedster swiped second base and then third, getting into position for Salvador Perez to drive him in with a scorching liner off the glove of third baseman Adrian Beltre for a single. The run proved to be the decider in a 2-1 victory over the Texas Rangers on Tuesday night that kept Kansas City atop the AL Central by a half-game over Detroit. "When I got to first, I knew I had to make up for it. I had to steal a couple of bags," Dyson said. "Then Salvy did a great job. Good piece of hitting to get me in." Jason Frasor (4-1) left runners on the corners in the eighth against his former team, and Aaron Crow worked around a two-out single in the ninth for his third save of the season. All-Star closer Greg Holland was unavailable after pitching three consecutive days. "Phenomenal job," Royals manager Ned Yost said of Crow, who had just been recalled from Double-A Northwest Arkansas. "I knew if we got to the ninth with the lead, itd be Aaron." The Rangers Derek Holland and counterpart Jeremy Guthrie pitched to a stalemate through seven innings before the Royals broke through against Michael Kirkman (0-1) in the eighth. The Royals Nori Aoki and the Rangers Daniel Robertson drove in the games other runs. Holland looked unhindered by the knee surgery that had kept him out all season, working around a double in the first and breezing through the middle innings. "Its my first game back. Its in the big leagues, a big time-atmosphere, especially with a playoff team over here," Holland said. "I wanted to make sure I stayed calm." His only trouble was hardly of his own doing. Alcides Escobar doubled leading off the third, a fly ball that left fielder Ryan Rua should have caught near the wall. Adidas Stan Smith Baratas. Two batters later, Aoki hit a fly ball to shallow left field that Rua whiffed on with an awkward slide for an RBI double. "People make mistakes," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. Meanwhile, Guthrie kept dodging trouble until the fifth, when Roughned Odor tripled to start the inning. Robertson drove him in with a groundout to tie the game. Guthrie proceeded to battle through two more innings on a night when the Royals were short on bullpen help. Top relievers Kelvin Herrera had also pitched three straight nights. Francisley Bueno recorded one out for Kansas City. Frasor and Crow handled the rest. RANGERS RECORDS The Rangers have used 61 players after Holland and Kirkman made their season debuts, setting a new major league record. The club has also used a record 38 pitchers. LACK OF RISP-ECT The Royals were just 2 for 15 with runners in scoring position, and are batting .140 in such situations the last five games. Texas was worse, going 0 for 7 with runners on second or third. MAKING MOVES The Royals also recalled INF Christian Colon, OF Terrance Gore and RHP Liam Hendriks from Northwest Arkansas before the game. ... The Rangers recalled RHPs Nick Tepesch and Lisalverto Bonilla and INF Luis Sardinas while promoting Kirkman from Triple-A Round Rock. Kirkman took the loss while Sardinas made the final out as a pinch-hitter. TRAINERS ROOM Rangers: RHP Miles Mikolas, who is not making his scheduled start Thursday, will likely miss at least one more start with shoulder fatigue, manager Ron Washington said. Royals: DH Josh Willingham (sore back) took batting practice and was available to pinch hit. UP NEXT Rangers: Tepesch (4-8), who grew up in nearby Blue Springs, Missouri, will make his first start at Kauffman Stadium. He is 0-1 with a 4.26 ERA in two starts against the Royals. Royals: LHP Jason Vargas has been feast or famine during his first season with the Royals. He has a 1.24 ERA in his 10 wins, a 6.25 ERA in his seven losses. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' ' cheap nfl jerseys wholesale china
Cheap Jerseys Supply
Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Referentni URL