Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: y OBrien. "They know what it takes,
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
PHILADELPHIA - Dez Bryant backed up his bravado in a big way. http://www.acmilanstoreitalia.it/maglia-...nelli.html .Bryant had a career-best three touchdown receptions, and the Dallas Cowboys rallied to beat the Philadelphia Eagles 38-27 after wasting a 21-0 lead.DeMarco Murray had a pair of TD runs to help the Cowboys (10-4) move ahead of the Eagles (9-5) into first place in the NFC East. The Eagles dominated the Cowboys in a 33-10 road win on Thanksgiving, but Dallas seized control of the division with two weeks left.We believed in one another, and I think thats the key to victory, Bryant said. Believing in one another and just trying to come out and execute the plays the best way that we possibly can, and we did that.The NFC-leading Arizona Cardinals (11-3) clinched a playoff berth because the game didnt end in a tie.The Cowboys took a 21-0 lead early in the second quarter before Philadelphia rallied behind Mark Sanchez.Chris Polk had TD runs of 1 and 5 yards, and Darren Sproles ran in from the 1 to give the Eagles a 24-21 lead late in third quarter. But Tony Romo and the Cowboys answered quickly with two touchdowns in a 2:51 span.Murray scored on a 2-yard run to cap a 78-yard drive. After J.J. Wilcox intercepted Sanchezs pass, the Cowboys started the fourth quarter at the Eagles 42. Romo then hit Bryant in stride for a 25-yard scoring pass.Having a guy like Dez makes it easy to throw to spots that he can go get it, Romo said. Just lucky to have him.Bryant couldnt wait for this game after being held to 73 yards on four catches in the first meeting. After that game, he called Philadelphias secondary cheap, and he had a heated exchange with Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins before Sunday nights game. Bryant came back twice after Jenkins walked away and it wasnt known why they argued.Just great competitors going at it, thats all, Bryant said.Bryant finished with six receptions for 114 yards. He beat cornerback Bradley Fletcher on each of the TDs.I just had a terrible game, Fletcher said.Romo threw for 265 yards and Murray ran for 81 yards on 31 carries.Here are some things learned in Dallas win over the Eagles:SANCHEZ OR FOLES: Sanchez may not get another chance to steer one more Philadelphia rally. Sanchez was 17 of 28 for 252 yards and two interceptions. The sub-turned-starter could return to his backup role if Nick Foles is cleared to return from his broken collarbone. Eagles coach Chip Kelly refused to discuss hypotheticals, and Sanchez said he didnt know if he would start next week at Washington.I didnt play well enough to win and thats why we lost, Sanchez said.MCCOYS STRUGGLE: LeSean McCoy was held in check against Dallas and only rushed for 64 yards. McCoy, a two-time All-Pro, ran for 159 yards and a touchdown in the Thanksgiving victory.When we got going, we really got going, McCoy said. We just slowed down at the wrong time.ROAD STARS: The Cowboys are 7-0 on the road for the third time in franchise history. Their road finale is Dec. 28 against the lowly Washington Redskins.Hard to explain, coach Jason Garrett said. I believe we have a mentally tough football team.SACK EXCHANGE: The Cowboys sacked Sanchez four times. Jeremy Mincey and Tyrone Crawford each had two sacks. The Eagles allowed the most sacks since their season opener.When it was a two-score game and we felt like (Sanchez) was going to be in the pocket, those guys did a good job just rushing and they stayed after him and stayed after him, Garrett said.Mincey said it was great to beat a tackle like Jason Peters for his sacks.I left some out there during the first game, and I knew I was going to have an opportunity to get on the edge, Mincey said.NFC EAST: The Cowboys clinch their first division title since 2009 with wins over Indianapolis and Washington or one win and one loss by Philadelphia, which plays at the Redskins and Giants the final two weeks. If the Eagles win out and the Cowboys lose one, Philadelphia repeats.___AP Sports Writer Dan Gelston contributed to this report.___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL__Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi http://www.acmilanstoreitalia.it/maglia-...simic.html .It managed to highlight the good and bad of a complicated MLS club which always has a lot more than meets the eye going on under the surface. Ac Milan Sito Ufficiale . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees.Despite not scoring a goal yet this season, Vancouver Whitecaps forward Darren Mattocks is a happy man these days. "He is in a good place – his work rate has been fantastic and when centre forwards work that hard they will get their rewards and his are coming," head coach Carl Robinson told me. The 23-year-old Mattocks has started all four games for the Whitecaps so far, coming off in both home victories, but when he has been withdrawn he has been a very active, lively member of the bench, cheering a team on that he finally feels a part of. He told me: "We are playing really well, we just have to keep working on things, improving, making space for each other, do the simple things right and then getting the results. "The simple things in soccer will make the biggest difference – everything else will then fall into place. The cohesion in the group right now is really good, we added not only some fantastic players but fantastic people...fun, loving guys and thats helped contribute to our success." As Mattocks tells me about the winter additions he nods his head over towards Robinson in a way of recognition for what the Welshman was able to do before a ball was even kicked this season. It is easy to see the relationship between coach and player is an important one. Happy Mattocks + Happy Robinson = A focused player on the field. When Robinson was given the job in December many saw his adoption of Mattocks as a negative storyline, with some expecting the Whitecaps to trade the inconsistent striker. Robinson disagreed. He went to work on how to get the best out of the Jamaican immediately. "He was one of the first phone calls I made, after I got the job. I know he has fantastic attributes, he lost his way a bit last year and I knew confidence was a problem with him because I saw in training what he can be, but didnt see it enough on a regular basis in games. If you are not playing, as a young player, if you are not handled correctly then you dont develop. I told him I would help him with this, I said it wont be easy but it was important for me to make his base stronger so he understands that he has support in different situations." Robinsons Mattocks Project was not exclusively about the player himself. "I spoke to (Portland boss) Caleb Porter at the draft and he knew a bit about Darrens background and how he dealt with Darren when he was with him at Akron and I used that and philosophy and have taken his advice and it seems to be working. I have to say, he has come back with a renewed attitude and we are seeing the results." Mattocks acknowledges he is different this season and doesnt think twice as to why. "For him to take time for me, it says a lot for you as a player, of course, but also as a person because Carl knew me outside of soccer and thats really important. If you want to get more out of a player, perhaps some coaches take it for granted not knowing more about players outside of soccer, but Carl got to know me that way and thats translated now into our relationship back into soccer as well. Its a big confidence booster to know the coach has got your back, and is willing to play you game in, game out. We have a really good relationship." When asked if that is what he lacked in 2013, Mattocks refuses to be drawn on last season and his issues with then-coach Martin Rennie, saying: "I mean, I wouldnt say it wasnt there – just some things were missing last year and Carl has taken care of that and helped me focus more on my game." Despite playing sparingly under Rennie last year, the thing most people will remember Mattocks for last year was that interview he did in Jamaica wheree he certainly didnt help the image of himself or his club. Nuova Maglia Milan 2016. . Five months on, Mattocks says he has long since forgotten about it, saying: "I am an honest person, you know, it came out the wrong way and I take full responsibility for what I did, but its long gone and I have looked past it. I have learned from it, it will never happen again and I just need to keep looking forward." The Jamaican did admit that he prayed about the situation and leaned on his relationship with God afterwards. "Faith is the biggest thing for me. I have always put God first in everything, good and bad. There are times when people go through some trials and tribulations but I genuinely believe that if you have faith in God and you are a strong believer, everything else will take care of itself." During the off-season, Mattocks, who says he never goes out to party, spent a lot of down time with a small support group he trusts, including his girlfriend, mom and two elder brothers. However, he didnt need time away from the game. "I love soccer, I watch all the leagues but the Premier League is very big in Jamaica – they love it there – as a boy growing up there you dream of playing in the Premier League and hopefully, one day, I can play there but I dont want to get too far ahead of myself, for now I want to help this league grow and do my best for Vancouver." Mattocks doesnt hesitate when asked about his favourite player, almost breaking away from his quiet tone to shout Steven Gerrard. "My favourite team is Liverpool. Gerrard is a fantastic leader and role model and I try to emulate him on the field as much as I can. Its been a great season, amazing and hopefully we can get the title, we have a pretty good chance." We talk more about the Premier League and when we talk about when Robinson was playing at that level, his eyes widen in awe of his new mentor. "Hes a lucky guy eh? Thats why he is really good as a manager because he is played there and in MLS and as a young coach he is really fantastic, I know he is going to be a really good coach for a long time." As well as helping Mattocks to one day reach another level, Robinson has helped him get his passion back for the game. "Firstly, I have to be grateful to God for giving me this opportunity and I need to thank God for giving me this talent but, to be honest, it is a fantastic feeling to play professional soccer game in, game out, it is great. "I tell my girlfriend all of the time I just dont think I could do a 9 to 5 job, take nothing away from those who do it, but I am really happy with what I am doing and I am so grateful to God and I hope I continue to have success and making sure I do the small things right." Now a Jamaican international goalscorer, Mattocks dreams of making it to the 2018 World Cup in Russia but his priorities for 2014 are firmly set on the ground in Vancouver where the maturation process continues to be in effect, on and off the field, as he learns from experienced players like Jay DeMerit, Kenny Miller and Andy OBrien. "They know what it takes, they have played at the highest level and they bring their leadership and experience but, importantly, they are so humble and its a real credit to all of those guys that they want this club to grow. They are really even keel – they dont get too high or low and thats rubbing off on the young players, and it is most definitely, rubbing off on me." A smiling Mattocks leaves the interview with a spring in his step. The only thing to make him happier would be a goal to ignite his season. Oh, and a certain player lifting a certain trophy at Anfield in May. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' cheap nfl jerseys wholesale china
Cheap Jerseys Supply
Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic
Referentni URL