Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: joined by Megan Gunning of Calgar
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
CLEVELAND -- White Sox slugger Jose Abreu has already done a lot of damage in the first half of his rookie season. Edwin Encarnacion Jersey . He kept on going Saturday in Chicagos 6-2 win over the Cleveland Indians. Abreu hit his major league-leading 29th homer, a two-run shot that helped the White Sox end a three-game losing streak. "Hes good," his manager Robin Ventura said. "Im glad hes on our side." Abreu, picked for the AL All-Star team, broke a scoreless tie in the fourth inning with a drive off Zach McAllister (3-5). The homer cleared the fence in right field and landed in the White Sox bullpen for Chicagos first hit. After White Sox shortstop Alexei Ramirez, another member of the All-Star team, left the game with a stiff back following a leadoff walk in the fourth. Abreu homered on the next pitch. Ramirez said he doesnt think his back will prevent him from playing in Tuesdays game in Minnesota. Abreu is batting .287 with 73 RBIs, good for second in the league. "I am very proud of what I have accomplished so far in the first half," he said through a translator. "Im very happy to participate in the All-Star game. Its definitely an honour." Abreu is 7 for 35 with five homers and 15 strikeouts against the Indians. "Abreu is obviously a very dangerous hitter," Indians manager Terry Francona said. "Thats probably the understatement of the year." All-Star outfielder Michael Brantley hit a leadoff homer in the eighth for Cleveland. Scott Carroll (4-5) held the Indians to two hits in five shutout innings before being pulled because of a stiff lower back. "I felt it a couple of innings before that," he said. "It really kind of hit me in the fifth. I tried to stay out there as long as I could." The rookie right-hander has won two straight starts, in which he hasnt allowed a run over 11 2-3 innings. Carroll allowed one hit over 6 2-3 innings in Mondays 4-0 victory at Boston. He was 0-5 with an 8.10 ERA in his previous six starts. Gordon Beckham broke a 1-for-32 skid with a two-run double during a three-run ninth. Indians reliever Austin Adams made his major league debut and gave up all three runs. He got only one out. Adam Dunn had an RBI single in the Chicago sixth. White Sox relievers Zach Putnam, Javy Guerra, Eric Surkamp and Jake Petricka combined to allow two runs over the final four innings. Carroll hasnt given up an earned run in 14 innings over three appearances against Cleveland. His first career loss was to the Indians on May 3 when he allowed two unearned runs in six innings of a 2-0 defeat. Carroll retired the first eight hitters before Mike Aviles two-out single in the third. McAllister, recalled from Triple-A Columbus to make the start, gave up three runs in seven innings. His only major mistake came to Abreu. "I wasnt thinking about a home run," Abreu said. "I was trying to hit the ball the other way. I hit a line drive, and I was lucky it went out of the park." Jason Kipnis drew a bases-loaded walk in the seventh for the Indians. Earlier in the inning, Yan Gomes hit a line drive that was originally called a catch, but was overturned after Indians manager Terry Francona challenged the ruling. The Indians moved designated hitter Jason Giambi (sore left knee) to the 60-day disabled list following the game. Giambi, batting .128 with two homers and five RBIs in 15 games, had been on the 15-day DL since June 12. Before the game, Francona said Giambi will "definitely" play again this season. The move was made after Cleveland acquired LHP Nick Maronde in a minor league trade with the Angels and added him to the 40-man roster. NOTES: The White Sox optioned RHP Andre Rienzo to Triple-A Charlotte and will add a position player before Sundays game. Rienzo was 4-5 with a 5.87 ERA in 14 games. ... McAllister began the season in Clevelands rotation and was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a sore back on May 22. ... Indians OF Chris Dickerson was scratched from the lineup with a tight left hamstring. Aviles started in left field. ... White Sox OF Adam Eaton (jammed left wrist) wasnt in the lineup and is likely to sit out Sunday. ... White Sox LHP Jose Quintana will start the first game after the All-Star break on Friday. ... The Indians optioned RHP Vinnie Pestano to Columbus. ... Browns QB Brian Hoyer, a Cleveland native, threw out the first pitch. ... LHP John Danks will start for the White Sox on Sunday against RHP Trevor Bauer (3-4). Kevin Pillar Blue Jays Jersey . On Sunday afternoon, they sparked the Capitals to a much-needed victory. On a day when Alex Ovechkin was held to one shot on goal, the Capitals third line scored twice in a three-goal first period and the Capitals held on for 4-2 win over the Toronto Maple Leafs. Mike Moustakas Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with safety Brock Vereen and QB David Fales on four-year contracts.MONTREAL -- Reigning Olympic champion Alexandre Bilodeau and a trio of history-making sisters are headlining Canadas freestyle ski team roster for the Sochi Olympics. Bilodeau, from Montreal, won his third straight World Cup moguls event over the weekend, edging out teammate and rival Mikael Kingsbury of Deux-Montagnes, Que. Kingsbury and Marc-Antoine Gagnon of Terrebonne, Que., were also named to the early 20-athlete nomination list Monday by the Canadian Freestyle Ski Association. "I am ready to hit the slopes of Russia and show the world why Canada is a force to be reckoned with," Bilodeau said. "The Canadian Olympic freestyle team is totally focused. These Games belong to Canada." He acknowledged hell be going to Sochi feeling a little less pressure than he did in Vancouver four years ago. "In Vancouver, I showed up with a gun to my head," he said. "I wanted a medal. I put a lot of pressure on myself. Fortunately, I managed to pull myself together after working hard with my sports psychologist a week before the Games. Now, in Sochi, the work is done." Bilodeau said hes heading to Norway to tweak a few things and plans to enjoy the experience when he arrives in Russia. He has said Sochi will be his last Olympics and he admits theres a little wistfulness about that. "Im going to take every moment and remember it and I think there will be good moments, especially with the two gentlemen who will be accompanying me," he said, referring to Kingsbury and Gagnon. "Were going to have fun." The womens moguls team includes Montreal sisters Chloe, Justine and Maxime Dufour-Lapointe along with Audrey Robichaud of Quebec City. Chloe and Justine finished 1-2 over the weekend at a World Cup in Val St-Come, Que. Canadian Olympic Committee president Marcel Aubut said its the first time in the world -- not just Canada -- where three siblings have competed on the same Olympic team in the same event. "I always hoped that I would be able to represent the nation by doing what I love," said Justine Dufour-Lapointe. "To be able to say that I am now doing that is a dream come true. I cant wait to represent Canada inn Sochi. Jose Bautista Jersey. " Eldest sister Maxime, who was the last to qualify, said she wasnt surprised at getting a berth. "Honestly, I never had a doubt," she said. "Its been my objective since May. That was clear. I planned the entire season -- travel, training, racing. I knew exactly what to expect and gave it my all. When it came time to race this season, I was ready. "All my attention has been on one thing -- my skiing," she added. "I really stuck to my plan because I knew it would work for me." Kingsbury, who is the main contender to Bilodeaus throne, and Gagnon admitted they were excited to pull on their team jackets. "For sure Im going there on a mission but at the same time I want to enjoy the moment," said Kingsbury. "Im not just there to win the gold medal. I want to have fun. I want to have the run of my life and I know that if I accomplish that, I have a chance to win the gold medal." Gagnon said he was relieved to see his work pay off. "Its been a lot of work for four years, a lot of stress, especially during the last two years," he said. "But I always believed in my chances and I continued to work. Here, after finally managing to qualify, its a big Yes! inside me." World champion Kaya Turski of Montreal and Dara Howell of Huntsville, Ont., headline the womens slopestyle team. Theyre joined by Quebec Citys Kim Lamarre and Yuki Tsubota of Whistler, B.C. Alex Beaulieu-Marchand of Quebec City will compete in mens slopestyle. Calgarys Roz Groenewoud anchors the womens halfpipe team. Shes joined by Megan Gunning of Calgary and Keltie Hansen of Edmonton. The mens halfpipe lineup includes Edmontons Mike Riddle, Matt Margetts of Penticton, B.C., and Justin Dorey and Noah Bowman, both of Calgary. World silver medallist Travis Gerritts of Milton, Ont., will be the lone competitor in mens aerials. The International Ski Federation (FIS) allocates up to 26 quota spots for each nation for all five freestyle disciplines. The remaining spots for the deep Canadian team are expected to be filled Jan. 27 when the skicross team is unveiled. The Sochi Games will be held Feb. 7-23. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' cheap nfl jerseys wholesale china
Cheap Jerseys Supply
Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic
In reply to the lady asking about portable electronic scale, a plus electronics, tronics electronics, electronic supply, delta electronics ac adapter, circuit components, i highly recommend this top rated electronic product forum or electronic cables, voltex electrical device, all electronics products, electrical plug connector, electrical bullet connectors, printed electronics market, as well as this awesome electronic product blog not to mention electronic chips, electronic devices and circuits, digital pocket scale, e cig charger, simple electronics, 3m electronics, as well as this new electronic product info which is also great. also have a look at this new electronic product tips alongside all 0.1 mf capacitor, small electrical connectors, ic components, electronic capacitor, electronic inverter, component distributors, not to mention this high rated electronic product url not to mention base electronics, electrical power meter, electronic enclosures, power electronics components, digital pocket scale, rf electronics, and don't forget high rated electronic product forum which is also worth a look. i also recommend this useful electronic product link and don't forget electrical spade connectors, rohs electronics, printed circuit boards, electronic equipment, idc connector, 12v electrical connectors automotive, and don't forget this recommended electronic product details on top of electronic soldering kits, electronic choke, shimano di2 charger lights, dc electronics, electronic transformer, electronic flasher relay, on top of new electronic product tips and don't forget statex electronics, shimano di2 charger lights, electronics 1, active and passive components in electronics, pnp electronics, best capacitor for car audio, which is also great. finally, have a look at this high rated electronic product link for good measure. Check more Excellent Air Quality TipsSite 90fa660
Referentni URL