Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: aining players injured against the Rav
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
TORONTO -- Three trades in two days. Nike Roshe Run Homme Noir Et Blanc . And Toronto FC is still open for business. "Were not finished yet," said Paul Mariner, director of player development. "We know weve got to do a little bit more. So were working hard to do that." The 3-9-9 MLS team added to its spine Friday by acquiring six-foot-five English defender Andy Iro, along with French midfielder Leandre Griffit, from the Columbus Crew in exchange for midfielder Tony Tchani. Combine Iro with Torontos new designated players -- holding midfielder Torsten Frings and striker Danny Koevermans -- and holdover goalkeeper Stefan Frei and coach Aron Winter has finally strength up the middle to build on. On Thursday, Toronto acquired Canadian international midfielder Terry Dunfield from Vancouver and Jamaican international midfielder-forward Ryan Johnson from San Jose. Dunfield cost allocation money and future considerations while Toronto sent forward Alan Gordon, midfielder Jacob Peterson and Canadian defender Nana Attakora to San Jose in exchange for Johnson, allocation money and an international player slot (until January 2013). Asked if he was done dealing, Winter replied: "Not yet." "But Im happy now. ... At this moment, the players that I have and the players that are coming (in the trades), Im satisfied. This is also part of the rebuilding process. ... Now the pieces are coming together." For the aptly named Winter, who is icy cool, thats almost a tsunami of emotion. Consider that after TFCs last outing, a 2-0 loss in Houston, his assessment of his team was a blunt "Weve got a lot of lack of quality." Winter hopes his talent upgrade will produce points in his 13 remaining league games. Essentially Winter and Mariner have spent the first half of the season assessing what was needed in their own house while watching what was available elsewhere. "Dunfield and Johnson were two that I liked," said the Dutch coach. "And I know theyll fit into the system we want to play." Chances are Toronto will look like a different squad when it hosts FC Dallas next Wednesday. "Its almost a new team again mid-season," said Frei, a rare TFC three-year veteran. Fans hope this one is worth watching. Now in its fifth season, the club is no stranger to coaches (Winter is No. 6) or roster remakes. The goalie said Winter had told them changes were coming. "Its a business and we understand that if we cant produce results, things need to change," said Frei. "Everybody wants to win and if the guys that are here cant achieve that then you need to find other people that can do it. Hopefully that will happen now." Said English defender Richard Ecklersley: "Football likes that. Its more acquaintances really rather than like best mates sort of thing. Its part and parcel (of the game). You just have to deal with it." Iro, 26, was drafted sixth overall by Columbus in the 2008 MLS SuperDraft. Griffit, 27, is in his second MLS season. He has spent time with Amiens SC of France, Southampton in England, IF Elfsborg in Sweden and Crystal Palace in England. Tchani finds himself on his third team this season. He came to Toronto on April 1 from the New York Red Bulls as part of the deal for former Toronto captain Dwayne De Rosario. Toronto may just have been a case of wrong club, wrong time for the promising box-to-box midfielder. "Tony Tchanis a good lad, a good player," said Mariner. "Hes going to be a very good player. But as everybody in Toronto has been watching (in our) games, we keep leaking goals. "So its obvious that we need a central defender and Andy was available. A left-footed central defender at that, which you can count on the fingers of one hand. ... He fits the bill ideally for us." Nike Free Run Homme Pas Cher . Fielding questions after the announcement, Yzerman noted that the brain trust had to take a chance on Stamkos being healthy, since they would be unable to add him to the roster later on. "If hes healthy hes one of the 25 best players, obviously, in Canada," Yzerman said after the roster announcement. Nike Roshe Run Femme . No matter. The Pittsburgh Penguins star can handle things by himself when he needs to. Malkin scored in his return from a lower-body injury, Sidney Crosby added his 16th goal, and the Penguins beat the Columbus Blue Jackets 2-1 on Monday night. PITTSBURGH -- Mike Tomlin was "mesmerized." He was also, the Pittsburgh Steelers coach admits, out of position. Way out of position. Tomlin was so awed by the way Baltimores Jacoby Jones raced through the Steelers crumbling kickoff return unit in the third quarter Thanksgiving night, Tomlin couldnt take himself away from watching it all unfold in high definition on one of M&T Stadiums video boards. Only when Tomlin -- standing on the white strip of grass meant to separate the playing field from the sideline -- saw his black-and-gold jacket and black baseball cap flash across the screen did he realize it might be a good time to move. Too late. As Tomlin danced to his left, Jones edged right to avoid bowling the coach over. Pittsburghs Cortez Allen made the tackle after a 73-yard return, a bizarre play that will be remembered far longer than Baltimores eventual 22-20 victory. Its an ill-timed two-step the 41-year-old Tomlin allows was a lot of things, namely "embarrassing, inexcusable, illegal and a blunder." The one thing it wasnt, he insists, was intentional. "The thought that it could be perceived as intentional never even crossed my mind," Tomlin said Tuesday during a lengthy and candid apology. "I realized I fell short of the expectations of my position in being where I was and my actions on the play. I am not one to seek comfort from that standpoint, so I was just going to take my medicine." Tomlin was not flagged on the play, and pointed out he was following his normal routine when he stood at the Pittsburgh 35 following a touchdown that pulled the Steelers within 13-7 midway through the third quarter. He prefers to watch kickoffs on stadium scoreboards because it gives him a better perspective on how the play is developing and couldnt recall a specific time when officials told him to step back. Still, Tomlin declined to use that as an excuse while communicating with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and other league officials Monday. Tomlin said he had no plans to fight whatever disciplinary action the league decides to hand out. "I dont know what a just punishment is," he said. Chaussures Nike Air Max 90 Femme. . "I have no idea. Im not acting in a way to preserve my wallet and my money. My wallet and my money is what it is because of the game of football." The NFL fined the New York Jets $100,000 in 2010 when cameras caught strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi tripping a Miami player on the sideline. Alosi was suspended by the Jets and eventually resigned after the season. While Tomlins job status is certainly not in jeopardy, he is aware critics believe he was attempting to gain a competitive advantage. Its why he felt the need to speak up. "Its been shocking to me that my actions could have been or have been perceived in any way intentional," he said. Which is why Tomlin was a little surprised his sons told him the incident kept coming up during the usual Sunday NFL TV coverage. "When I realized the integrity of the game became the chief issue in the discussion, it was an opportunity and the time was appropriate to set the record straight," he said. Tomlin acknowledged there was a memo sent out by the league last week asking coaches to be more mindful of where they stand on the sideline. He said he might have missed it because the Steelers were facing the Ravens on a short week. Regardless, he stressed he will do a better job "policing" himself in the future and stay out of harms way. He still plans on watching kickoffs on video boards. He just plans to do it from a safer (and legal) vantage point. As for whether his public expression of remorse could have any effect on whatever fine is coming his way, Tomlin considered it the least of his problems. "I guess, he said, "we will all make due." ---- NOTES: DE Brett Keisel will miss Sundays game against Miami (6-6) after aggravating a left foot injury against the Ravens. ... LB LaMarr Woodley (left calf strain) will be limited in practice. ... The remaining players injured against the Ravens, including running back LeVeon Bell (concussion), offensive linemen Kelvin Beachum (right knee sprain) and David DeCastro (left foot sprain), could play this weekend. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' ' cheap nfl jerseys 2016
NFL Jerseys Cheap
For the man asking about chesterfield sectional sofa suppliers, classic style sofa, fabric accent chair, inexpensive dressers, ballard designs coffee table, modern dining table set for 8, cream chest of drawers, herman miller eames lounge chair and ottoman, bed frames for adjustable beds, two couches in living room, ergonomic sofa, tufted accent chair, eames chair and ottoman, bedroom vanity chair, contemporary rectangle dining table, faye toogood roly poly chair, best recliner manufacturers, classic victorian furniture, best american made leather furniture, designer chairs for living room, I can vouch for this oval sideboard for sofa and loveseat set, skinny dresser, jason furniture manufacturer, cream occasional chair, wicker manufacturers, classic bunk beds, master bedroom size for king bed, furniture stores with modern furniture, king size bedroom sets, tv table design, corner fireplace living room, classic french furniture styles, table stand design, eero saarinen chair, eastern king bed size, swivel chairs for sale, american furniture classics twin over full bunk bed, kindergarten furniture suppliers, coaster contemporary clear glass writing desk 801581, funky bedside table, also. See More Handy Info For Selecting Disposable Vapes dfb0a17
Referentni URL