Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: ome issues earlier in the season,
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
When asked if Vancouver Canucks coach John Tortorella would return next season, his own general manager was as candid as he could be. Steve Carlton Jersey . "Im not sure Ill be back next season," said Mike Gillis. Speaking to the Team 1040 in Vancouver on Thursday, the Canucks general manager spoke of his clubs failure to live up to the success of past years, but refused to heap all the blame on his coach. "John is a proven winner and competitor," said Gillis. "The running of this team is my responsibility and I feel that the last few seasons we have been chasing goal posts that have been moving and got away from our core principles of how I want this team to play and how we want to perform and the tempo we want to play with. "People want someone to blame but the reality is that as an organization we have deviated from things that have been successful and I know will be successful. We will get back to those levels and that style of play that we started six years ago and we have the personnel to do it." Gillis added that believes that the system in place is solid enough for any coach to find success, but acknowledges that the Canucks failures this season are broad. "If given the resources and the players are committed to it, any coach can coach the team that he has," explained Gillis. "But having said that, our problems are far reaching and will be addressed. If people dont want to get onside with how I view this team and how its supposed to play then they wont be here.” Gillis also said that he believes that everybody in the organization, from top to bottom, is in line to go under the microscope at seasons end. "I think everybody is open for evaluation," he said. "Weve had players who have severely underperformed. Our team has underperformed. I think that were all open for evaluation and deserve evaluation and thats whats going to come. Well go through a thorough evalutaion of what occurred this year. Well go through a thorough plan of where we see we have to go and theyll make a decision about what route theyll choose." Now in his sixth year leading the Canucks front office, Gillis admits that this season has brought him frustration unlike any other. "Weve had a lot of success in the past and none of this sits well with me," he explained. "Its been an incredibly frustrating season on a variety of different levels. For me, Im committed to getting back on the levels that we expect and we have a plan do it. "We had a plan six years to do it and we got as close as we could get. We learned a lot of lessons from that and Im tired of chasing a moving target. We are going to get back to the fundamentals and the principles that I believe in and thats how were going to play. Like I said, if people dont want to comply, and we did this six years ago, we made hard choices. Those hard choices are going to come again if we dont see people get on the same page." One player that Gillis refused to fault in his teams struggles is goaltender Eddie Lack, who became the teams starting goaltender following the trade of Roberto Luongo to the Florida Panthers at the deadline. "You get people in Toronto who just love to carve the Vancouver Canucks and its going to be unending, so were used to it now, but its unfortunate for a young guy like Eddie Lack," said Gillis. "Eddie is a very special player. Hes got great personality, hes got great size and his emergence allowed us to think a little bit differently about where we were going." For his money, Gillis thinks Lack should be in the conversation for the leagues top rookie. "If we had given Eddie any run support this season, he would certainly be, in my mind, a nominee for the Calder," posited Gillis. "He probably wouldnt win it, but he should be in consideration based on the way hes played. Hes lost more one-goal games than any goalie in the league. Hes second in the league in shutouts with half the games played." Gillis also expressed his faith in his goaltending tandem on the whole, including the recently acquired Jakob Markstrom, who came over from the Panthers in the Luongo deal. "I think Jakob Markstrom is another 24-year-old goalie who has all the attributes to be a top-flight goalie in the National Hockey League," he said. "I feel strongly that we have two young guys who are in their prime. I hope our fans get behind them and support them." The Canucks currently sit 10th in the Western Conference, six points behind the Dallas Stars for the final wild card playoff spot. The Stars also have two games in hand on the Canucks. The Canucks play the first of their final five games on Saturday when they host the Los Angeles Kings. Carlos Ruiz Grey Jersey .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. Ryan Howard Authentic Jersey . Louis Blues, having added Ryan Miller and Steve Ott from Buffalo, remain the No.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Alex Rodriguez appears to be returning to the New York Yankees as a man without a position. Chase Headley agreed Monday to a $52 million, four-year contract and said the Yankees assured him the third-base job was his. That was a discussion that we had early on, Headley said during a conference call. I feel like the best position on the field for me is third base. Thats where I offer the most to a club. So it was important to me. That was something that was resolved fairly quickly. Coming off a season-long suspension for violations of baseballs drug agreement and labour contract, Rodriguez is owed $61 million over the final three seasons of his $275 million, 10-year deal. Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said last month that if I signed or traded for a third baseman, that would be my third baseman. Rodriguez turns 40 on July 27. New York could shift him to designated hitter, relegate him to a backup role at third base and first or perhaps even seek trade offers. I played against him earlier in my career and said hello to him, and he said hello to me, Headley said. Im looking forward to the chance of playing with Alex, to be honest. Hes a tremendous player, and I dont see there being any friction, especially coming from my side. Rodriguez has not played a full season since 2007 because of leg injuries, operations on both hips and the suspension. He admitted in 2009 that he used performance-enhancing substances from 2001-03 while with Texas, but he repeatedly denied using PEDs while playing for the Yankees. Given a grant of immunity by federal prosecutors, Rodriguez told investigators he did use banned substances between late 2010 and October 2012 supplied by Anthony Bosch, according to Drug Enforcement Administration documents provided by the government to defence lawyers. Bosch owned the Biogenesis of America clinic in Coral Gables, Florida. Yankees general manager Brian Cashman was not available for comment, and Rodriguez spokesman Ron Berkowitz said the three-time AL MVP declined comment. With Headley available to plaay third, the Yankees would be able to use Martin Prado at second. Richie Ashburn Phillies Jersey. New York acquired Didi Gregorius from Arizona this month, and he is expected to platoon at shortstop with Brendan Ryan. Headley can earn $1 million annually in performance bonuses: $250,000 each for 475, 500, 525 and 550 plate appearances. The 30-year-old Headley was fifth in NL MVP voting in 2012 after hitting .286 with 31 homers and 115 RBIs for San Diego. He also won the Gold Glove at third base. Headley slumped to a .250 average, 13 homers and 50 RBIs in 2013. He was batting .229 with seven homers and 32 RBIs last season when the Padres traded him for rookie infielder Yangervis Solarte and minor league pitcher Rafael De Paula. He batted .262 with six homers and 17 RBIs in 191 at-bats for New York. Headley arrived in the Yankee Stadium dugout in the second inning on the night of the July 22 trade following a flight from Chicago, and his 14th-inning single at the stroke of midnight gave the Yankees a 2-1 win over Texas. On Sept. 4, he following Mark Teixeiras tying home run in the ninth off Koji Uehara with a winning drive deep into the right-field bleachers for a 5-4 victory over Boston. I didnt know how Id like playing in New York, just with all the other things that come with playing in New York outside of being on the lines, Headley said. But once you get here and you realize you well youre treated, how much fans care, how much the city cares, how well the Yankees family take care of you and your family, it was pretty obvious after a week of so that I was extremely lucky to get a chance to play in pinstripes. He said he turned down a larger offer in favour of New York. We left some money on the table to be where I wanted to be, he said. He had been playing with a herniated disk in his back last season and started to hit better after an epidural injection June 20. Obviously, there were some issues earlier in the season, but throughout the course of the season, the second half of the season at least, it didnt give me any issues, Headley said. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' ' cheap nfl jerseys 2016
NFL Jerseys Cheap
Referentni URL