Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: ree days ago, so he showed good co
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
Santiago, Chile (Sports Network) - Paul Haley II fired an eight-under 64 on Friday to jump into the lead after two rounds of the Chile Classic, while Christopher DeForest and Alex Coe used similar performances to keep him from getting too far out in front. http://www.uswomensoccershop.com/mallory...sa-jersey/ . Haley sits alone in first at 13-under-par 131, while DeForest carded a 65 to move to minus-11. Coe also went eight-under on Friday at Prince of Wales Country Club, thanks to a hole-in-one, and holds third place at 10-under 134. James Nitties and Scott Parel, co-leaders after Thursday, couldnt keep pace. Parel posted a two-under 70 and shares fourth place with Steven Alker (67), Brad Elder (67) and Alistair Presnell (68). They are four strokes behind Haley at nine-under. Nitties managed to get into the clubhouse with an even-par round, but that was only good enough to put him in a tie for 14th at minus-seven. Haley began his round at the 10th tee, and soon after started a run of remarkable golf. He poured in four consecutive birdies from the 11th, and recovered from a bogey at 16 by sinking two more birdies before the turn. He then followed that run with a clean front nine. The rookie made birdies at three and five, and ended his round with another to wrap up the 64. "Im still trying to get my feet wet and learn as much as I can from some of these older guys," said Haley. "Tee to green I hit the ball really well on the front nine and then I scrambled well on the back nine for a few pars." Only Coe was able to match the 64 on Friday, thanks largely to a three-hole stretch on the front nine. After a birdie at the third, he aced his tee shot at the par-three fourth, and followed with another birdie to reach six-under. He stayed at that number around the turn, then birdied 11 and 14 and ended his round with two more in succession. DeForest gained strokes with birdies at two and seven, but truly jump-started his round just before the turn. He eagled the par-five ninth, then birdied 10 and 11 to reach minus-10. He bogeyed the 12th, but also concluded his round with birdies at 17 and 18 to get within two of Haley. "For me this type of golf is not ideal," DeForest said of the short course. "I prefer to hit a bunch of drivers and try to use my length to my advantage." Juan Cerda, a teenage amateur from Santiago, posted a five-under 67 on Friday and shares 20th place at minus-six. NOTES: A total of 74 players made the 36-hole cut, which came at 3-under 141. Among those to miss the cut was Skip Kendall, who won the season-opening Colombia Championship...Derek Fathauer withdrew prior to the start of the second round. http://www.uswomensoccershop.com/becky-s...sa-jersey/ . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. http://www.uswomensoccershop.com/tobin-h...sa-jersey/ .com) - Jason Day and Cameron Tringale combined for a 17-under 55 in Thursdays scramble format and they grabbed a 2-stroke lead after one round of the Franklin Templeton Shootout.SAN FRANCISCO - San Francisco Giants right-hander Tim Lincecum has no structural damage in his tight back and is expected to be available when the World Series resumes with Game 3 on Friday night.Thats the plan, athletic trainer Dave Groeschner said via text message late Thursday with word an MRI exam on Lincecums back was all clear.The two-time NL Cy Young Award winner was walked off the field by Groeschner during the eighth inning of San Franciscos 7-2 loss at Kansas City in Game 2 when his left lower back tightened. Lincecum retired five straight before exiting during Salvador Perezs at-bat.Before Lincecum had further tests, the Giants were waiting to find out how serious the injury was and whether they would have to replace him on the World Series roster. He played catch at AT&T Park early Thursday evening once the team returned to the Bay Area from Kansas City.Timmy feels pretty good today, Giants manager Bruce Bochy said Thursday. If somethings going on, then its obvious well have to make the change. But my hope is hes fine, and if he is, then I think hell be good to go tomorrow.Lincecum hadnt pitched since Sept. 28, not called upon out of the bullpen during the NL Division Series against Washington or the NLCS versus St. Louis. Lincecum missed pregame introductions before Game 1 Tuesday because he was vomiting. http://www.uswomensoccershop.com/whitney...sa-jersey/. Lincecum said after Wednesdays loss at Kauffman Stadium that he didnt think the long layoff contributed to tweaking his back, noting he experienced more tightness than pain. He felt his back tighten up on the lower left side on one pitch and it didnt look so good so I decided to stop.Lincecum said his back felt better Thursday than it did after the game, even after the long flight home.Sitting on the plane was a little iffy. I just did my best to try to stay stretched out and keep it loose, he said. Well see how it progresses. It feels better than it did yesterday. We still have to wait and see.The 30-year-old Lincecum pitched the Game 5 World Series clincher at Texas and was a key reliever during the 2012 title run and four-game sweep of Detroit. While Lincecum pitched his second no-hitter in 11 months against the Padres on June 25, the struggling four-time All-Star was moved to the bullpen in late August.It showed that he continued to work in the bullpen, Bochy said. He had a great session three days ago, so he showed good command. He looked comfortable out there. So I didnt like the score, but I was glad I was able to get him out there and get him some work. I know he has to feel good about that outing. I know we do, so he could play a bigger role now if hes healthy. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
supply authentic cheap Jerseys
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтradialchaser.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Referentni URL