Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: ee throws this season.The Bucks
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
CARY, N.C. -- Russ Cochran shot his second straight 6-under 66 on Saturday to take a two-stroke lead after the second round of the Champions Tours SAS Championship. The 54-year-old left-hander, the 2010 winner at Prestonwood Country Club, birdied five of the first six holes, dropped a stroke on the par-5 seventh and added birdies on Nos. 15 and 17. He won the Principal Charity Classic in Iowa in June for his fourth victory on the 50-and-over tour. "They were going in from everywhere," Cochran said about his fast start. "It just felt comfortable and felt easy. Then the bogey on No. 7 stopped the momentum. "I kind of let it slip," he said. "Its not often you get in that groove where you know something goods going to happen. And youve got to shoot so low to win. Theres five or six world-class players obviously that are right there, and I know Ill have to really play well (Sunday)." Defending champion Bernhard Langer, Kirk Triplett and David Frost were tied for second. They each shot their second straight 67. Triplett is coming off a successful title defence two weeks ago in the First Tee Open at Pebble Beach. Triplett said its hard for him to turn things around when hes playing poorly. But with six top-10 finishes in the past seven tournaments, he said his confidence is high. "I didnt play my best round the last two days, but I got a lot out of them," Triplett said. "Im not afraid to make a few putts, and Im not afraid to be in contention and looking forward to tomorrow. I feel like if I can play a little bit better and continue to putt the same way, I can shoot a very low score." Michael Allen was three strokes back at 9 under after a 68, and Charles Schwab Cup points leader Kenny Perry (68) was 8 under along with Olin Browne (66), Anders Forsbrand (67) and Craig Stadler (68). Perry won the 2011 event for his first Champions Tour title. Niagara Falls, Ont., native Rod Spittle finished the day in a tie for 50th place, and Victorias Jim Rutledge sits tied for 62nd after shooting 2 over in the round. Jeff Sluman was disqualified after he told rules officials Saturday morning that he had accidentally used two models of balls during his round Friday. No penalty strokes were assessed Friday, and he signed an incorrect scorecard. He was 4 under after the first day, two shots behind the leaders. Odell Beckham Jr Giants Jersey . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Chris Snee Jersey . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. http://www.nflgiantsfanstore.com/Womens-...me-Jersey/ . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Marshall Newhouse Jersey . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Geoff Schwartz Giants Jersey ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition.MILWAUKEE -- The Wizards Marcin Gortat knew he was going to have opportunities to score against the Bucks and he took advantage of them. With Washington teammate Nene drawing double-teams coming off his big game against the Lakers, Gortat scored 25 points on 11-of-12 shooting and grabbed eight rebounds to lead the Wizards to a 100-92 win in overtime over Milwaukee on Wednesday night. "After how well Nene played last night, I knew he would get double-teamed tonight and that would give me some more looks," Gortat said. "I felt great out there and was able to get into a rhythm. It was a lot of fun." John Wall, who had scored more than 30 points in his last three games, added 19 points, 6 assists and 5 steals. Nene finished with nine points a night after getting 30 in a win over Los Angeles. The win was the Wizards third straight and fifth in their last six and came despite the Bucks O.J. Mayo hit a game-tying 3-pointer with 6.9 seconds left to send the game into overtime. Wizards coach Randy Wittman said in past years, his team would have gotten down after Mayos shot. "In past seasons, we would have put our heads down and not competed in the overtime," he said. Wittman was particularly pleased with his teams defence in the fourth quarter and overtime. The Wizards held the Bucks to just Mayos 3-pointer during the last four minutes of the game and to five points in the overtime. The Bucks hit 1 of 8 shots during the last four minutes and 2 of 8 in overtime. "It was not the prettiest win, but in this league any win is a good win," he said. "Im an old-school coach and I believe that defence wins game more than offence. And tonight we really played well late in the game." The loss was the Bucks 10th straight, the longest streak since Milwaukee lost 15 in a row from March 4-30, 1996. Mayo led the Bucks with 21 points and Khris Middleton added 13 points. Bucks coach Larry Drew said the game went to overtime because Milwaukee failed to execute at the end. "Going down the stretch in regulation, we just made some bad plays," he said. "I thought the effort was there. But in close games against a team like Washington, you just have to make plays going down the stretch and we didnt.dddddddddddd" Ersan Ilyasova said the Bucks cannot let the losing streak impact them. "With the losing streak, theres a lot to do in practice, but mentally we have to come together and figure out what to do to start winning games," he said. "Theres a lot of games in front of us and we still have a chance to turn this thing around. " In the overtime, Gortat scored twice and Trevor Ariza hit a 3-pointer from the corner with 1:35 remaining to give Washington a 96-90 lead and the Wizards held on for the win. The Bucks went on a 12-2 run midway through the fourth quarter to grab an 80-78 lead when Brandon Knight scored on a driving layup with 5:53 remaining. Webster hit a 3-pointer from the corner with 57.2 seconds left to tie the game 84-84 and was fouled by Mayo but missed the free throw. Webster was upset about missing the free throw, but pleased with how the Wizards responded to get the win. "When you have team like that which is struggling for an identity, you have to get the win," he said. "It would have been easy for us to struggle down the stretch, but we did what we had to do to get the win." Ariza stole the ball from Knight near midcourt and scored on a layup with 39.8 seconds to go. The Bucks missed two shots and Ariza was then fouled with 12.7 seconds remaining, but hit only one of two free throws to make the score 87-84 and set the stage for Mayos tying 3-pointer. NOTES: Wizards guard Bradley Beal missed his second straight game due to a stress injury to his right fibula. Beal leads the NBA with 40.2 minutes per game and is averaging 20.6 points, 4.2 rebounds and 3.5 assists. ... Bucks centre Zaza Pachulia hit 1 of 2 free throws in the game. Entering the game, Pachulia had missed just 2 of his 35 free throws this season.The Bucks unveiled the teams new court for the game. The court was to be used at the beginning of the season, but had to be resurfaced after players slipped during an Oct. 25th pre-season game, forcing the contest to be cancelled. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhttp://radialchaser.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Referentni URL