Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: have huge confidence, we really put
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
ZURICH, Switzerland -- Cristiano Ronaldo couldnt hide how much it meant to him, finally being voted the worlds best player again. Sergio Ramos Jersey . Having spent four years in the shadow of his great rival Lionel Messi, Ronaldo broke down in tears after being elected the Ballon dOr winner for 2013 on Monday -- a rare display of emotion that showed just how important it was for the Portugal winger to lay his hands on the trophy again. Ronaldo first won footballs biggest individual prize five years ago, but then watched as Messi found a way of upstaging him each year despite consistently scoring at an unprecedented rate for Real Madrid. "There are no words to describe this moment," said Ronaldo, crying openly while his 3-year-old son, also named Cristiano, stood at his feet. The little boy had just been hoisted by Brazil great Pele to touch the golden trophy as dad gathered himself to speak. "People who know me know how many people helped me," Ronaldo said in Portuguese. "If I have forgotten anyone, I do apologize because I am deeply moved." Earlier Monday, Ronaldo was cautiously diplomatic at a news conference, facing media who mostly predicted his prolific 69-goal tally in 2013 would end Messis four-year victory run. Ronaldos stunning hat trick against Sweden in a decisive World Cup playoff in November also appeared to stand out as the years defining individual performance. "If I win, fine. If I dont, life goes on," he said, acknowledging that Messis sustained excellence for Madrid nemesis Barcelona had pushed him to improve. Ronaldo also said he has made peace with FIFA President Sepp Blatter, whose ill-judged comments in October stating a preference for Messi seemed to confirm a long-held belief in Portugal and Madrid that their player was destined to lose. "We talked over the telephone and everything was cleared," Ronaldo said before the ceremony. "This is no longer an issue, neither for us nor for football." In a tight race, Ronaldo received 1,365 points, Messi had 1,205 and Franck Ribery, the France and Bayern Munich winger, got 1,127. Voting was done by national team captains and coaches, plus selected journalists in each FIFA member country. Canada coach Benito Floro cast his first-place vote for Ronaldo, while captain Atiba Hutchinson had Messi first and Ronaldo second. On hearing his name called -- finally delivered by Pele after a dramatic pause and smile -- Ronaldo closed his eyes, grinned and dipped his head, then turned to kissed his girlfriend, model Irina Shayk, before walking to the stage. Pele greeted Ronaldo with a hug minutes after he also cried on stage when collecting an honorary Ballon dOr for his own outstanding career. Ronaldos victory was fitting on an evening when FIFA paid tribute to another great Portugal forward, Eusebio, who died last week. FIFA also stressed that Ronaldos win owed nothing to an extension of the initial balloting deadline beyond the World Cup playoff. His display in Stockholm was so impressive it seemed certain to sway voters when Messi was sidelined by his third injury of the year. Still, FIFA spokesman Walter De Gregorio said Monday the standings were unchanged by the voting rules adjustment. Though Ribery lost, Bayern got one victory as Jupp Heynckes won the coaching award for leading the team to a Champions League, Bundesliga and national cup treble last season before he retired. Heynckes defeated Juergen Klopp of Borussia Dortmund and Alex Ferguson, who retired after winning another Premier League title for Manchester United. European champion Germany swept the womens awards. Goalkeeper Nadine Angerer was player of the year ahead of United States forward Abby Wambach, last years winner, and Marta of Brazil. Canadian captain Christine Sinclair and coach John Herdman both cast their first-place votes for Angerer. Sylvia Neid won the womens coaching award, beating Swedens Pia Sundhage and Ralf Kellermann, who led Wolfsburg to the Champions League title. Zlatan Ibrahimovic won a fans online vote to get the Puskas Award for best goal, a long-range bicycle kick for Sweden against England in a November 2012 friendly. Blatter gave his presidential award to Jacques Rogge, the International Olympic Committee president for 12 years until reaching his term limit last September. The Afghanistan football federation got the fair play award. Pele received an honorary Ballon dOr trophy, which he could never get during his career when the original prize created by France Football magazine in 1956 was restricted to European players. "I promised my family I would not cry but I am emotional," said Pele, the only player to win the World Cup three times. Marcelo Jersey . The Canadians opened their European tour Saturday with a 27-19 loss to France in Pontarlier. The tour wraps up Nov. 13 with a game against England. Jesus Gamez Atletico Madrid Jersey . Rangers manager Ron Washington decided to give his closer one more day of rest after a long week, and Matt Harrison had already done most of the heavy lifting to put Texas in position for another victory.MADRID - Canadian Daniel Nestor and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic won their second Madrid Masters doubles title, beating Americans Bob and Mike Bryan 6-4, 6-2 on Sunday. The 58-minute victory ended the Americans win streak at 24 matches with titles at their last five events. "Today we played amazing, that was the most important thing," said Nestor. "We played well on a big occasion when it really mattered." Nestor, 41, from Toronto, claimed his fifth trophy in the Spanish capital after capturing it three times with Mark Knowles of the Bahamas (2002, 2004, 2009). He has won the last two (09, 14) with Zimonjic. Nestor and his Serbian partner have won 26 titles together, including two this year. They won in Sydney in January and have lost in the final in Dubai and Barcelona on clay. Nestor also won the Brisbane title alongside Mariusz Fyrstenberg in the opening week of the season. Nestor moved into third in all-time titles with 84, trailing Mike Bryan (100) and Bob Bryan (98). Nestor appeared in his 139th doubles final. The victory was redemption for Nestor and Zimonjic after losing to the Bryans in a Monte Carlo semifinal, their only otherr previous meeting this year with the top-ranked Americans. Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid Jersey. "I cant complain about a fifth trophy here," said Nestor, "Weve had a couple of chances to win titles this year but we didnt play well on those opportunities. "We got ahead early against them today, that is the key, They are such great front-runners. Its important to lead or at least stay close. We had some tough situations but we fought through them. Weve been resilient all year. Its nice to play our best match in the final." Nestor said the 800-metre Madrid altitude has always been good for him. Up next for Nestor and his partner will be an event in Rome, the last major tuneup prior to the French Open, which begins May 25. "I have a lot of experience at altitude form South American Davis Cup matches," said Nestor. "It will be an adjustment next week to get back to sea level but there is nothing better than playing matches and winning them. "This is the best situation possible going into a grand slam. We have huge confidence, we really put it together this week with four really good matches. Its a good sign going forward." Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Cheap NFL China Jerseys
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Referentni URL