Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: ulder pad as he was spotting the ball, an
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
INDIANAPOLIS -- Connor Cook was determined to shake things up in the Big Ten title game. Cheap Jerseys . By the end of the night, the sophomore quarterbacks teammates were bouncing up and down right along with him. No. 10 Michigan State rallied from a seven-point third-quarter deficit by scoring the final 17 points Saturday night to upset No. 2 Ohio State 34-24 and deny the Buckeyes a chance to play for the BCS national championship. Cook and the Spartans were more than happy to oblige. "I think we heard people talk bad about us all year. This wasnt the first week where we heard people say negative things about us as an offence or as a football team, Cook said after throwing a 9-yard TD pass with 11:41 left to give the Spartans a 27-24 lead. "I think we were underdogs in the majority of the games we played this year. It really didnt affect us." But the Spartans big win may prove costly in the leagues bigger picture. A win would have made No. 2 Ohio State (12-1) a virtual lock to play in its fourth BCS title game, and there was speculation the Spartans (12-1) might go to Pasadena anyway for the Rose Bowl, regardless of Saturday nights result. Instead, the Spartans are still likely to book their first Rose Bowl trip since the 1987 season, while the Buckeyes must wait until Sunday night to find out which bowl theyll play in -- and whether theyll play in a BCS game. Michigan States victory put Auburn, who the Buckeyes were rooting for last week against Alabama, in the title game against Florida State. To the Buckeyes, it was a deflating night. "You know its going to haunt all of us, I imagine, for a little while," Meyer said. "But thats part of the game." It was a game that almost defied logic. Ohio State came into the game with the nations longest winning streak (24), had not lost under Meyer in two seasons and had one of the nations most productive offences and underrated defences. Michigan State turned the conventional wisdom upside down by scoring the first 17 points. Then the nations stingiest defence gave up the next 24 points as Braxton Miller, Carlos Hyde & Co. took command. Cook responded to the challenge by driving the Spartans for a field goal, hooking up with the wide open Josiah Price in the flat of the end zone and then burned 3 1/2 critical minutes on the clinching drive, capped by Jeremy Langfords sealing 26-yard TD run. Cook finished 24 of 40 for a career-high 304 yards and three scores. Langford ran 24 times for 128 yards, becoming the first player this season to top 100 yards against the Buckeyes this season. For Michigan State, it was a milestone night. It won its 12th game for the first time in school history, completed a perfect conference season and extended its own winning streak to nine -- something it had not done since starting 1966 at 9-0. Most important, the players got to hold the roses for the first time since 1987 and the celebration began even before the final seconds ticked off the clock. "Were going to live this one for a while, live it for a month," coach Mark Dantonio said. "But its important that we finish what we started and that will end with a bowl game." Miller did what he could to rally the Buckeyes, finishing 8 of 21 for 101 yards with one touchdown pass. He also ran 21 times for 142 yards and two scores, while Carlos Hyde ran 18 times for 118 yards. Both joined the Buckeyes 3,000-yard club, becoming the seventh and eight players of the schools exclusive group. Starting right guard Marcus Hall, who Meyer said would not start after last weeks fight at Michigan, did not play. Meyer said he made that decision earlier this week. But it was the stinging loss that really hurt. "Things happen in games, dont really go your way," Miller said. "Youve got to come back and fix the mistakes." The Buckeyes did that late in the first half when they closed to 17-10 at halftime. Miller opened the second half with an 8-yard TD run to tie and then gave Ohio State the 24-17 lead with a 6-yard run with 5:36 left in the third. Michigan State answered with Michael Geigers 44-yard field goal, which barely dropped over the crossbar, to make it 24-20 and Cook hooked up with a wide-open Price in the flat to make it 27-24 before Langford sealed it with his TD run with 2:16 left, which prompted Dantonio to lobby for the Spartans to be playing in the title game Jan. 6. "I can tell you this, we beat the No. 2 team.," Dantonio said. "Were 12-1 so why not us? Why not us? Ill vote us No. 2." Cheap Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys . Listen to the Raptors vs. Jazz live tonight on TSN Radio 1050 at 9pm et/6pm pt. The Raptors are 1-1 so far on the five-game junket after defeating Denver and losing to Portland. Cheap Denver Nuggets Jerseys . Jan Hudec became the first Canadian in 20 years to win an Olympic medal in alpine skiing on Sunday when he captured a bronze in the mens super-G competition.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Rex Ryan wasnt interested in discussing his future, whether he even has one with the New York Jets after the season. For a coach sitting squarely on the hot seat, Ryan was loose and excited after what might have been his home finale at MetLife Stadium. Geno Smith threw two touchdown passes to David Nelson and ran for another score and the Jets topped the Cleveland Browns 24-13 on Sunday. "I told you this teams on the climb, its on the rise," Ryan said. "I think it was pretty clear, at least to me, that thats what we saw today." With Ryans job status uncertain, the Jets (7-8) showed no signs of a team playing out the string. The players and coaches took a victory lap and high-fived fans after the game. "We were picked to be the worst team in the NFL," linebacker Calvin Pace said. "It says a lot about this teams character and the way we rallied under Rex. I guarantee you everyone loves playing for Rex." Smith had his first game with at least two TD passes since October, with no turnovers or sacks. "No turnovers for him, so I guess he put his foot in my mouth," Browns safety Tashaun Gipson said. "I have nothing but respect for him after this game." The rookie was 20 of 36 for 214 yards and also ran for 48 yards — including a 17-yard scoring scamper in the fourth quarter. "A tremendous performance," Ryan said. Chris Ivory rushed for 109 yards on 20 carries for the Jets, who were eliminated from the playoff picture last week. Nelson, cut by the Browns after training camp, finished with four catches for 33 yards. Ryan wouldnt address a published report that he told his players at the team meeting Saturday night that the "word on the street" is hes out after next Sundays game at Miami. None of the players would even touch the subject, saying theyd keep those types of discussions behind closed doors. "What I do know, guys, is that Im coaching this team and my job is to focus on the present, whats right now," Ryan said, adding that he doesnt know if hell be back next season. Jason Campbell was intercepted twice as the Browns (4-11) lost their sixth straight, and the offence was clearly hurt with star tight end Jordan Cameron out with a concussion. Edwin Baker had a touchdown run, and Josh Gordon wass somewhat held in check by rookie Dee Milliner, catching six passes for 97 yards. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping. "Things just started to unravel today, the whole thing thats been happening over the last month," Campbell said. "Being so close and not finishing it, I think is kind of pressing on guys. We just want to win so bad." With the game tied at 10, Nelson got his second touchdown catch of the game on the second play of the fourth quarter, a 5-yarder. Smith last threw at least two touchdown passes at Atlanta in Week 5 — on Oct. 7. Two plays after Bakers 2-yard touchdown run was nullified by a false start penalty on Gary Barnidge, Billy Cundiff kicked a 21-yard field goal to make it 17-13. New York took control with a drive of over 6 minutes capped by Smith zipping up the middle for a 17-yard touchdown, his fifth rushing score, to make it 24-13 with 3:19 left. The Jets converted four third-down plays on the drive, including Smiths TD. Ed Reed intercepted Campbell in the closing moments to seal the win. "Im not happy with that game," Browns coach Rob Chudzinski said. "Its unacceptable. It was a tough game to swallow." The Jets scored twice in 78 seconds to tie the game before halftime. Nelson capped a 13-play drive by catching a 6-yard pass, and after the Browns went three-and-out, Smith got the Jets in scoring position again, taking off for an 11-yard gain when was shoved by Gipson out of bounds. The quarterback appeared to embellish it, dropping to the ground. But, the late hit angered the Jets sideline, including a fired-up Ryan, and a few players on both sides shoved each other a bit. It ended up being an unnecessary roughness penalty on Gipson that put the ball at the 14. Nick Folk kicked a 21-yarder as time expired to head into halftime tied at 10. NOTES: Umpire Butch Hannah left and didnt return after suffering an injury to his face late in the first half. He appeared to make contact with Jets CB Antonio Cromarties right shoulder pad as he was spotting the ball, and then stumbled into Jets DE Muhammad Wilkerson before going down to the turf. ... Browns NT Phil Taylor has a concussion and DE John Hughes sprained a knee. ... Browns DBs coach Louie Cioffi injured a knee injury when he was rolled into on the sideline in the first quarter during a play. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Cheap NFL China Jerseys
Referentni URL