Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: e gone 4-5-1 since major scorin
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
LAS VEGAS -- Ronda Rousey heard the chorus of boos again. Adidas Nmd Black . This time it was for a different reason. Rousey kept her UFC womens bantamweight title, dropping Sara McMann to the mat with a left knee to the area of her liver at 1:06 of the first round at UFC 170 on Saturday night. Rousey (9-0) was booed by fans during the post-fight interview after the co-main event was quickly stopped by referee Herb Dean, much to the fans dismay at Mandalay Bay Events Center. McMann, who seemed hurt after the blow to her right side with her back to the fence, is now 7-1. "I didnt think it was too soon," Rousey said. "Obviously, thats why we have a referee in there. I just went to that spot." The 27-year old from Venice, Calif., is 9-0 after a quick battle Saturday and trip back in the octagon after defeating Miesha Tate on Dec. 28. "I told (UFC President) Dana (White) I will fight on 24 hours notice," Rousey said. "I know we spent a lot of time training in the clinch. We were focusing on the knees. Im still learning. I was doing the judo when I was kid. I feel Im more rounded as a martial artist now." Rousey, who was a 4-1 favourite, was also booed after her last title defence against Miesha Tate. Rousey refused to shake hands with Tate after their bout at UFC 168 in December. Both fighters started Saturday nights fight with a flourish before Rousey backed McMann, a 33-year old from Gaffney, S.C., to the fence. After the liver shot, McMann did not fight back and Rousey used a left shot to the same area. "Looking back, it seem kind of quick," McMann said. "I should get up quicker. If you want to win fights, you have to get up quicker. When I hit the ground, I got my bearings back. When I heard his voice, I was reaching for a leg." McMann only landed one good shot on Rousey. In the other co-main event, Daniel Cormier (13-0) easily defeated Patrick Cummins (4-1) by TKO at 1:19 of the first round of their light heavyweight co-main event. Cormier, who just moved down a weight class, hit Cummins with a right upper cut and knocked him to the mat. Cormier never recovered. "It feels good because it was my first finish in UFC," Cormier said. "Training camp was long and hard and I prepared for a long fight, but I have no complaints. Ive been talking about this move (to light heavyweight) and when you do it the right way, you dont feel any effects. At heavyweight, I could feel these guys out. I think these guys (at light heavyweight) are a little faster." Cummins, a 9-1 underdog, lost his job at an Orange County coffee shop for taking Whites phone call to fight on Saturday, filling in for Rashad Evans, who blew out his knee in training. White said Cummins would have another fight "to prepare for," and would use him again. The card also featured three welterweight matches. Canadian Rory MacDonald got past Brazilian Demian Maia by a unanimous decision with all the judges scoring it 29-28 in the three-round final welterweight bout. Maia (18-6), a 2-1 underdog, had MacDonald (16-2) on the mat most of the first round and later had a takedown midway through the third. But MacDonald later escaped about a minute later in the third. Stephen Thompson knocked out Robert Whittaker in the first round of the main cards first match. Thompson (9-1) used two rights to the left side of a stumbling Whittaker (12-4), who later went down. Whittaker then landed a barrage of punches as the fight was stopped at 3:43. Mike Pyle defeated TJ Waldburger by technical knockout in the third round at 4:03 of the second welterweight bout of the night. Pyle (26-9-1) dominated Waldburger (16-9) in the first two rounds. But the night belonged to Rousey, who is filming a movie in March. "I promise my coaches I would drop her with a body shot," she said. "It was a goal I had for this fight. Im happy I did that for them tonight." . Originals Womens adidas ZX Flux Core Black Shoes . -- Louis Oosthuizen was 12 and Charl Schwartzel was 10 when they played their first round of golf together. Yeezy Boost 350 Au . The NFL has said former Saints defensive co-ordinator Gregg Williams ran an improper pay-for-performance pool, which offered bonuses for big plays as well as big hits that forced opposing players from games or left them needing help to leave the field. COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The Columbus Blue Jackets tempered their celebration after a 1-0 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday night. Sure, it was good to win. But at the same time the club lost its top goaltender. Sergei Bobrovsky, winner of the Vezina Trophy last year as the NHLs top goalie, stopped all 18 shots before he left with what coach Todd Richards called a leg injury 4:13 into the third period. He was replaced by Curtis McElhinney, who made the last eight saves to preserve the shutout. "Tomorrow hes going to get an MRI. Well get more information," Richards said. "Obviously it was a leg injury. When he comes off the ice like that, youre a bit unsure. But within the next day or two we should have a better idea." Nick Foligno, who had the highlight-reel goal for the winner in the second period, couldnt discuss his own role in the victory before discussing the netminder his teammates simply call Bob. "You hate to see Bob hurt. Hes been playing great and he made an unbelievable save right before that," Foligno said. "Then you have Curtis come in and do what he does, making sound saves. We have some confidence in our goaltending." Bobrovskys injury came on his most spectacular save of the night. The Lightnings J.T. Brown took a stretch pass and was all alone behind the defence. He tried to lift a wrist shot and Bobrovsky gloved it, falling to the ice with his legs spread while his left leg jammed into the goal post. He had to be helped off the ice. If Bobrovsky is sidelined for very long, it will be a daunting problem for the Blue Jackets. Their top scoring threat, Marian Gaborik, is still a couple of weeks away after spraining a knee, while big off-season free-agent signing Nathan Horton is maybe a month from playing his first games in a Columbus sweater after shoulder surgery. Up until the time Bobrovsky left, the buzz was all about Folignos goal. Ryan Johansen flicked the puck away from Valterri Filppula in the offensive zone, then fed Foligno who was all alone swooping in on goalie Ben Bishop. Foligno slid the puck back through his own legs -- backward -- and then backhanded it past Bishop for his seventh goal at the 4:30 mark. The fans oohed and ahead when the replay was flashed on the monitors over centre ice. "(That came from) practicing in your driveway or watchiing on YouTube," Foligno said with a laugh. Adidas Mens/Womens Running Ultra Boost Burgundy/Black Shoes. "Its just one of those things that in the spur of the moment you think of. Luckily, it went in." After Bobrovsky departed, the Lightning made it interesting. Filppulas shot just slid past the corner of the goal as time expired as the Lightning were shut out for the second game in a row and third time in five outings. They have lost their last five road games. "You wont win in this league unless you get some goals," Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper said. "Our commitment to go to those areas where we need to to score is not there. Its unfortunate. Its just not happening now. Were learning by watching teams pass us in the standings." The game was played before the smallest crowd of the year at Nationwide Arena -- 10,223. The Blue Jackets were content to just chip and chase the puck down the stretch, but the Lightning still had chances. Nate Thompson unleashed a hard wrist shot while moving in from the right wing with 6 1/2 minutes left but McElhinney made the stop. The crowd booed with 4:46 left when Jack Johnson was called for tripping. Video replays clearly showed that Ondrej Palat fell down without anyone coming close to him. Still, the Blue Jackets killed that penalty. With just over a minute left, Martin St. Louis went high with a backhand shot that McElhinney smothered. Then came Filppulas close call at the end. "We have a big power play at the end and we dont even get a setup," St. Louis said. "Its embarrassing. If youre not (ticked off) and frustrated, somethings wrong with you right now." The Blue Jackets came out timid but turned things around. "Tonight was a good step," Richards said. "I think theres things we can build off." NOTES: The Lightning have gone 4-5-1 since major scoring threat Steven Stamkos broke his leg on Nov. 11 at Boston. ... Bishop came in with a 14-4-1 record, just a 2.08 goals-against average and a .931 save percentage. He had stopped 110 of his last 113 shots before Folignos goal. ... The Blue Jackets have not won back-to-back games since Oct. 25 when they beat Toronto 5-2 to extend a home winning streak to three in a row. Since then they are 6-9-3. ... Brandon Dubinsky returned to the Columbus lineup after missing six games with a bone bruise on his left ankle. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' ' Cheap Jerseys China
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Referentni URL