Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: nd added one sack, a forced fumble a
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
TORONTO -- Jerry DAmigos split-second decision paid off big for the Toronto Marlies. Nike Roshe Run Nere Uomo . DAmigo scored the winning goal Thursday as the Toronto Marlies beat the Rochester Americans 4-3 Thursday to open their first-round American Hockey League playoff series. DAmigo was about to leave the ice after his shift with just under five minutes to go in the third period when he saw teammate Mark Fraser come out of the penalty box and gain control of the puck before charging into the Americans zone. He chose to chase the play, putting him into the perfect place to poke home Frasers pass to score his second goal of the night. "I saw Fraser and he was going hard there so I figured I might as well," said DAmigo with a shrug, adding it was a tough call since Fraser is a defenceman and doesnt often lead the rush. "He made a great pass and he made it pretty easy for me to have an open net." Matt Frattin and Mike Zigomanis also scored for the Marlies, who lead the best-of-five Western Conference quarter-final 1-0. Ben Scrivens made 20 saves to pick up the win. The crowd of 6,244 erupted as DAmigos goal went in. Perhaps drawn by the novelty of a Toronto hockey team in the playoffs, the crowd was well above the regular-season average of 5,480 fans, "We really fed off the crowd today and everyone was excited," said Marlies forward Joe Colborne, who had two assists. "Weve known for a couple weeks that were in the playoffs and its just been a grind waiting it out but now that were here it was everything we expected." Phil Varone, Marcus Foligno and T.J. Brennan scored for Rochester. David Leggio made 34 saves in a losing effort. The two sides faced each other 10 times in the regular season with each game being decided by one goal, so the game was far from over when the Marlies pulled in front 3-1 five minutes into the third period after Zigomanis scored on the power play. "Its such a weird feeling having a bit of a spread against these guys," Scrivens said. "Theyre such a good team defensively and you saw tonight--when they get opportunities to score they dont need many to do it." The Americans jumped out in front at 15:05 of the first period on one of their rare forays into the Toronto zone in what was a game dominated by the Marlies. Luke Adam circled back towards the Toronto blue-line and found Nick Crawford on the left point. Crawfords shot wasnt that hard but Varone was in the right spot to deflect the puck past Scrivens from the slot. The Marlies carried the bulk of the play but were frustrated early by Leggio, who was at his very best. "Weve played them all year. I know what all their shooters are capable of," said Leggio, whos been in goal for every game between the two sides this season. "I think we can take them." Leggio remained perfect in the Rochester goal until there were just fewer than five minutes left in the second when some simple dump-and-chase play led to the Toronto equalizer. Nicolas Deschamps found DAmigo breaking in from the blue-line and set him up with a backhand pass from behind the goal. Crashing the net much in the same way he scored the winner, DAmigo got his stick to the pass and sent the puck over Leggio. "I know (DAmigo) trusts his instincts and his speed and those are the sorts of decisions hes got to make," said Toronto head coach Dallas Eakins. The goal came on the Marlies 27th shot, compared to just 12 shots by Rochester up to that point. Just a minute into the third period, Toronto took the lead for the first time. Colborne collected the puck deep in the Americans zone before sending a short pass on the right side to Frattin, whose one-time shot beat Leggio up high. Notes: The first round of the AHL playoffs is a best-of-five, they go best-of-seven the rest of the way....game two is Saturday at Ricoh Coliseum before they shift to Rochester for game three Monday...the Marlies qualified as the second seed in the Western Conference after winning the North Division with 96 points...Rochester finished in second in the North, 10 points back of the Marlies--good enough for the seventh seed...Toronto was 7-3 in their 10 regular season games against Rochester. Nike Free 5.0 Nere . Felix-Antoine Savage and Tyler Boland also scored for the Oceanic (45-15-7) and Philippe Desrosiers made 22 saves for the victory. Adam Chapman forced overtime for the Remparts (38-17-12) when he scored at 19:47 of the third period while playing 6-on-5. Nike Free 3.0 Online Store . He missed a few fairways, putted off a green and made a handful of bogeys. RENTON, Wash. -- Michael Bennett gambled last off-season that playing on a one-year deal in Seattle would pay off in the future with the long-term contract he always wanted. He was proven to be correct. Bennett now has a Super Bowl title and a new four-year contract that will keep him with the Seahawks. "I dont know if there was any doubt, but there was a lot of speculation a lot of teams tried to get me to come there," Bennett said Monday after signing his new deal. "But ultimately I wanted to come back and play with these guys and win some more games." Bennett was considered one of the top free agents in the NFL after a breakout season with the Seahawks where he led the team in sacks and proved a versatile option as a defensive end and defensive tackle. But he never made it all the way to the start of free agency Tuesday after the Seahawks came up with a satisfactory deal. Terms were not announced by the team. Pro Football Talk reported Bennetts deal was worth about $28.5 million with $16 guaranteed. Bennett said there were other teams offering more money, but the guaranteed amount was most important. Bennett was thought to have been strongly pursued by Chicago, where he had a chance of joining his brother, Martellus, with the Bears. But he ultimately decided to return to Seattle. "Yeah there was more, but I wanted to be here man. There are a lot of young guys here, and there are a lot of winning ways and I just love the organization and the things that they are about. I love the staff, from the equipment staff to the medical staff; it just goes on and on." Lost in the speculation about Bennetts future was his history with Seattle and specifically defensive co-ordinator Dan Quinn. The Seahawks signed Bennett as an undrafted free agent out of Texas A&M in 2009 and gave him a spot on their roster for the start of that season when Quinn was his defensive line coach. Even though he was eventually waived and claimed by Tampa Bay, that initial relationship with Seattle remained strong. Its partly why Bennett jumped at the chance to return last offf-season with Quinn as the new defensive co-ordinator, even if it meant playing on a one-year deal that paid only $3 million in base salary. Nike Free 3.0 v5 Uomo. Its also a factor in why hes staying now. "At the end of the day, it was about being comfortable and being in a good situation," Bennett said. "Sometimes going to a whole other organization doesnt work out the way it worked out for me coming here and being with these guys. A lot of times people take a lot of money and they go to places and theyre not what they turned out to be. I know what this place is. Im familiar with the staff and players and it makes a big deal to be here." Seattle seemed to understand what it would take to retain Bennett. The Seahawks parted with defensive end Red Bryant and wide receiver Sidney Rice to create additional salary cap space. Coach Pete Carroll and general manager John Schneider have been steadfast that their top priorities in free agency were retaining their own players and not making big splashes by signing others. Bennett was at the top of the list with wide receiver Golden Tate not far behind. Bennett had 8 1/2 sacks in the regular season and a fumble return for a touchdown. His numbers would have likely been higher had the Seahawks figured out earlier in the season how best to utilize their defensive line rotation. Bennett had even more impact in the playoffs. He had a forced fumble and recovery that gave Seattle an early lead in the NFC divisional playoff win over New Orleans, and added one sack, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery in the NFC championship game against San Francisco. "We had hopes he would be a real contributor and he exceeded our expectations and were excited to keep him," Carroll told SiriusXM NFL Radio on Monday. "Hes got great energy, a terrific motor and hes a very versatile football player. We really need to play him more. He didnt play a lot of plays the first half of the season, we specialty played him, and then we played him more as the year went on. We got better and he helped us. Were excited about it." Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Referentni URL