Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: o in Singapore in the last LPG
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
TORONTO -- Kieran Crowley wanted a better performance from Canada in Saturdays crucial Rugby World Cup qualifier against the United States. Jose Bautista Jersey . The Canadian head coach didnt get it, but his team will still be heading to England in two years time. James Pritchard scored eight points as a sluggish Canada clinched a spot in the 2015 Rugby World Cup with a hard-fought 13-11 victory over the U.S. "It was ugly," Crowley said bluntly. "But it was a win." Jason Marshall also had a try for the Canadians, who took the two-match total-points qualifying series 40-20 after last weekends 27-9 victory over in Charleston, S.C. Despite the lopsided scoreline in the first leg, Crowley wasnt happy with Canadas showing and said in the leadup to Saturdays match at BMO Field that he expected more. But an American team that had its pride damaged in a disappointing home loss seven days earlier came out strong and outplayed Canada for long stretches, especially in the first half. Pritchard agreed with Crowleys assessment of Canadas outing. "We came out here wanting to make a statement showing how far weve come with Canadian rugby," said Pritchard, the countrys all-time leading scorer. "Today we got a win, we did our job, we qualified for the World Cup, but it was anything but pretty. "Its not too often we get to play these big games at a stadium like this. Wed been gearing it up for it so much this week that I think the occasion might have got to a few of us." Takudzwa Ngwenya had the only try for the Americans, while Chris Wyles added six points on two penalty kicks. The U.S. still has two cracks at making the tournament, including a two-match series with Uruguay. "Our backs were against the wall. We knew we had to come out and prove something to ourselves, to prove that we could play the game and we did," American head coach Mike Tolkin said. "We played with guts, we played with determination." The Canadians, who are ranked 14th in the world by the International Rugby Board, join 12 countries that have already qualified automatically for the World Cup in 2015 and will slot into Pool D alongside France, Ireland, Italy and another European qualifier. With the sights and sounds of the Canadian National Exhibition serving as Saturdays backdrop, the game between the North American rivals lacked flow for long stretches. Tied 8-8 at halftime, Wyles had a chance to put the Americans in front, but missed a penalty kick in the 47th minute The Canadians then grabbed the lead when Marshall finished off a good move by just getting the ball over the American line in the 60th minute, but Pritchard missed the conversion for just a five-point edge. Wyles cut Canadas advantage to two at 13-11 in the 67th minute with his second penalty kick of the afternoon and had a chance to give the Americans a late lead, but he missed a difficult penalty in the 79th minute from the left-hand side. "Its always a big battle against (the U.S.)," Canadian captain Aaron Carpenter said. "We know what theyre going to bring and they brought it today. I thought they were a little bit light last week in South Carolina. "Thats what we expected from them last week and we got it this week." The Canadians got off to a quick start in last Saturdays match south of the border but were hemmed in their own end early by a determined American team, which is ranked 18th in the world. The U.S. opened the scoring in the 14th minute after some sustained pressure paid off with a try down the left side from Ngwenya, who faked a pitch before gliding across the line and touching down for a 5-0 lead. But Wyles missed the conversion for an American team that came in already facing a huge deficit. Pritchard calmed Canadian nerves somewhat by getting his team on the board in the 21st minute with a penalty kick from centre field that split the uprights. The Australian-born fullback, who scored 12 points in the opening leg, then gave the home side the lead with a try two minutes later. Ciaran Hearn took a pass on the right before finding Pritchard, who wove his way into the American end untouched for an 8-5 lead before missing the conversion attempt. "Hes such an experienced player. Hes been around for so long," Crowley said of Pritchard. "Hell be the first to say he gets those points on the back of what the teams putting up." Wyles added a penalty kick on the final play of the first half to send the teams to the locker-room tied 8-8. "Tough victory," Carpenter said. "They came out with everything and we battled all 80 minutes and thankfully we stuck together long enough to pull out a victory. "Were just happy that weve qualified and get to go where we want." Notes: Canada and the U.S. met at the same stage of World Cup qualifying for the 2011 tournament, with the Americans scoring a 12-6 victory in the opening leg before falling 41-18 in the return match. The U.S. went on to beat Uruguay 27-22 and 27-6 in the next round of qualifying to reach New Zealand. ... Canada was missing veteran lock Jamie Cudmore, who suffered a hand injury in the first game against the U.S. Also out injured was hooker Ryan Hamilton (knee). ... Should the Americans suffer defeat to Uruguay in the next round of qualifying, they will have one final chance to make the World Cup via a repechage tournament. ... Canada now leads the all-time series against the U.S. by a count of 38-12-1. ... The U.S. has lost seven straight matches in 2013. ... The Webb Ellis Cup, which is awarded to the Rugby World Cup winner, was on hand at BMO Field. ... Canadas last game in Toronto -- a 40-14 loss to Ireland in June -- was watched by 20,396 fans, the largest-ever rugby crowd in this country. Attendance at Saturdays game was not announced. Marco Estrada Jersey . Villarreal missed midfielders Bruno Soriano and Cani and was held in check until just after the restart when Jeremy Perbet redirected the ball into the net. The hosts went on to produce another impressive performance at their Madrigal Stadium and Manuel Trigueros doubled the lead from long range in the 55th. Jose Bautista All Star Jersey . Evan Oberg opened the scoring for the Wolves (31-17-6) 9:27 into the first period and Ty Rattie added an insurance goal at 12:17 of the third while Abbotsfords Shane OBrien was serving a double minor for high sticking. PHOENIX -- Morgan Pressel had a befitting start at Wildfire Golf Club. She was 6 under after six holes, then 9 under through 11. Golfs magic number of 59 -- accomplished only on the LPGA Tour by Annika Sorenstam in 2001 at nearby Moon Valley -- was in range and word spread quickly Thursday at the JTBC Founders Cup. "Wow. Go Morgan," friend Natalie Gulbis tweeted. "I dont know if I was necessarily thinking 59, but I probably just got a little bit excited, because I had never been that many under par in that short of a span," Pressel said. "I just got a little bit quick and came back to earth." She did, bogeying the next two holes and closing with five pars for a 7-under 65 that left her a stroke behind first-round leader Mirim Lee. After birdieing Nos. 1 and 2 -- her 10th and 11th holes -- to reach 9 under, Pressel pulled her drive left on the par-4 third. Her ball lodged at the base of a short bush, with the bulk of the branches between the right-hander and the ball. There were burrowing animal holes near the ball, but they didnt interfere with a possible swing or stance. "I could have hit it left-handed and there were a couple of burrowing animal holes around," Pressel said. "I brought them (rules officials) over to ask, but I didnt honestly think that I was going to get relief and I dont think that I deserved it." Pressel took an unplayable lie and missed the green to the right, chipped to 7 feet and made the putt to save bogey. She also dropped a stroke on the par-3 fourth, missing a 15-footer after hitting another iron to the right. "It wasnt the finish that I would have hoped for, but it gives me a little bit of confidence knowing how many birdies I can make and Im capable of," she said. Pressel birdied the first four holes and made a 50-footer for eagle on the par-5 15th. She also birdied the par-3 17th and made the turn in 7-under 29. "I dont know that Ive ever gotten off to that hot of a start," Pressel said. A tour regular since she was 17, the 25-year-old Pressel won the 2007 Kraft Nabisco to become the youngest womens major champion. Jose Bautista Red Jersey. She also won the 2008 Kapalua LPGA. "I definitely feel like I have the ability to win again," Pressel said. Lee also started on No. 10 and nearly matched Pressels start, playing her opening nine in 6-under 30. She had three birdies and a bogey on the front side for a 64. "Everything was good," said Lee, making her third LPGA Tour start. Defending champion Stacy Lewis, top-ranked Inbee Park and Michelle Wie were two strokes back at 66 along with 2011 winner Karrie Webb, Eun-Hee Ji, Catriona Matthew, Gerina Piller and Pernilla Lindberg. "A lot of tee shots set up well for me," Lewis said. "They fit my eye." Coming off a victory two weeks ago in China in a Ladies European Tour event, Park birdied the final three holes. She closed with a tap-in birdie on the par-4 ninth after nearly holing a full pitching wedge. "It was a very solid round," Park said. "Very good irons." Wie eagled the par-5 fifth. "I hit 3-wood, 5-iron over the green and then chipped in," Wie said. Sixteen-year-old Lydia Ko had a 67. Playing alongside Park, Ko closed with a bogey after driving left into the desert. "I forgot to bring my food and my protein bars," Ko said. "Thats my excuse." DIVOTS: Paula Creamer, a playoff winner three weeks ago in Singapore in the last LPGA Tour event, shot 70. She had a double bogey on the par-4 eighth, her 17th hole. ... Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, had a 71. The Phoenix player won the LETs Australian Ladies Masters last month. ... The Semper Fi Fund said The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation will match Cristie Kerrs tour earnings this year to help injured and critically ill service members and their families. She shot 73. ... The scoring average was 70.863. The Arnold Palmer-designed front nine played to an average of 35.917 and the Nick Faldo-designed back nine to an average of 34.946. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeсайтradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
Referentni URL