Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: officials acted properly with the way they handled the circumstances surrounding the
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
NEW YORK -- A happy homecoming for Jimmer Fredette and Michael Malone was another miserable night in a turbulent season for the New York Knicks. http://www.baseballoriolesshop.com/kevin...es-jersey/ . Rudy Gay made the tying basket in regulation and a 3-pointer in overtime that gave Sacramento the lead for good, and Fredette scored a career-high 24 points to help the Kings beat the Knicks 106-101 on Wednesday night. Gay and Isaiah Thomas each finished with 20 points for the Kings, who shook off a 13-point deficit and the loss of DeMarcus Cousins late in regulation to salvage the finale of a four-game road trip. Cousins had 19 points and 14 rebounds before limping off with a strained hip flexor with about 3 1/2 minutes left. The Kings made Malone a winner in his first game as a head coach in New York, where he spent four seasons as a Knicks assistant. It was the first time his mother watched him coach an NBA game in person. "Being from New York and having my family here and this is where I started in the NBA, its like a little kids dream," Malone said. "To come back here, and as a head coach, and get a win against the Knicks, it is an unbelievable moment for me, my mother, my father and my family." Carmelo Anthony had 36 points and 11 rebounds for the Knicks but flopped at the finish, missing a potential winning shot in regulation before blowing a layup on the first possession of overtime. Playing 48 minutes, he was scoreless in the extra session. Gay followed Anthonys missed layup with his 3-pointer, Derrick Williams added a basket that pushed it to 98-93 with 2:28 left, and the Knicks never really had a chance to catch up from there. New York finished the first half at 20-32. The reigning Atlantic Division champions have already lost more games than all of last season and continue to battle injuries and speculation that coach Mike Woodsons job is in jeopardy. "I didnt expect us to be in the situation that were in right now. If somebody would have told us that before the season, Id have put any amount of money that they were lying," Anthony said. "But were in this situation right now and weve got to fight through it." The Knicks played without J.R. Smith, who broke a cheekbone Sunday at Oklahoma City and was uncomfortable with the protective facemask he was supposed to wear, which he didnt receive until Wednesday. Iman Shumpert then left in the second half with a strained left hip flexor. Amare Stoudemire scored 20 points off the bench and Tyson Chandler had 17 points and 11 rebounds for the Knicks in a game Anthony had called a "must-win." "We cant go back and get this game," Woodson said. "We didnt finish the game. I think we played well in spurts. We just didnt get it done." Stoudemire had three straight New York baskets midway through the fourth quarter, giving the Knicks an 87-83 advantage with 4:59 remaining. Fredette twice hit 3-pointers to make it a one-possession game, and Gay, after having a jumper go in and out, got another chance and knocked it down that time to tie it with 20 seconds to go. Anthony scored 17 points on 7-of-9 shooting as the Knicks cruised to a 33-22 lead after one, hitting 70 per cent of their shots. But Fredette, the college scoring star from BYU whose pro career has been largely underwhelming, answered back with 15 points in the second, matching his high for a game this season. "It was a lot of fun," said Fredette, a native of Glens Falls. "You dream about this, growing up not too far from here, and this is the best arena in the world. It was an amazing experience tonight. But I was just happy we got this win and go into the All-Star break on a high note." New York built a 54-48 halftime lead on 57.5 per cent shooting, but was just 7 of 23 (30 per cent) in the third quarter, with the Kings cutting it to 74-72 entering the fourth. NOTES: Smith didnt want to play without the mask for fear of further injury, acknowledging his choice to sit out was a "somewhat selfish decision." He said he will have to wear the mask for a few weeks and hopes to get it adjusted before play resumes next week. ... Malone worked for four different head coaches in New York. ... The Knicks honoured Hall of Famer Bernard King, who held the franchises single-game scoring record with 60 points until Anthony broke it with 62 last month against Charlotte. http://www.baseballoriolesshop.com/jonat...es-jersey/ . If one fighter gases, he usually gets beat up pretty bad from that point on. http://www.baseballoriolesshop.com/chris...es-jersey/ . Off-Season Game Plan looks at a changing of the guard in the Motor City. Nicklas Lidstrom didnt miss the playoffs in 20 seasons with the Red Wings and, even without their number one option on the blueline, there is a solid enough core on this team to think that the Red Wings are going to remain competitive. BOCA RATON, Fla. -- Florida Atlantic has withdrawn Carl Pelinis resignation as football coach and has fired him instead, saying they had cause to do so because he failed to report certain conduct of a member of his staff. The letter, dated Tuesday and sent to Pelinis home address by FAU Interim President Dennis Crudele, does not cite drug use as a reason for the firing. Pelini resigned Oct. 30 after FAU athletic director Patrick Chun said he and former defensive co-ordinator Pete Rekstis acknowledged using illegal drugs. Pelini denied that claim, though a member of his FAU staff assisted the schools investigation by writing an affidavit claiming to have personally witnessed him using marijuana and cocaine. Pelini eventually asked that the resignation be withdrawn and got his wish, though did not get his job back. "I recognize the importance to you of clarifying that you did not resign because you admitted to using illegal drugs, and that FAU did not terminate your employment because of a findinng that you used illegal drugs," Crudele wrote. http://www.baseballoriolesshop.com/matt-...es-jersey/. "Accordingly, to clarify these significant points and to complete our discussions regarding your separation from employment at FAU, your resignation is withdrawn." Crudele also told Pelini that FAU believes its officials acted properly with the way they handled the circumstances surrounding the coachs departure. The move means the former coach will not be asked for a $500,000 repayment the school could have demanded because he resigned, though it was unclear if the Owls would have pursued that fee anyway. It also lauds Pelini for the work he did with the Owls. FAU (5-6) is 3-0 since Pelini was replaced by interim coach Brian Wright, and could become bowl-eligible with a win in the regular-season finale against FIU. Crudele wrote to Pelini that the Owls finish this season "is a direct reflection of your good work." Crudeles letter also indicates that Pelini has waived his right to appeal the firing. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Referentni URL