Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: nna be happy with my profile pic too #ilov
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
LAKELAND, Fla. Michael Kors Outlet . -- Ian Kinsler was expecting this kind of reaction -- even if he didnt agree with the way his comments were portrayed. Kinsler, who was traded from Texas to the Detroit Tigers in the off-season, said Tuesday some critical statements attributed to him in an ESPN The Magazine story were taken out of context. Kinsler was quoted as calling Rangers general manager Jon Daniels a "sleazeball." "Im not happy about it. I think that the story was written for drama, and taken a little out of context," the Tigers new second baseman said. "I understand there were some things directed at the GM, but as far as my teammates and the fans, theres nothing negative to say about that, and I think the quotes taken about the general manager were taken a little out of context." In the ESPN story, Kinsler blamed Daniels for the departure of Rangers CEO Nolan Ryan, who left the organization in October. "Daniels is a sleazeball," Kinsler was quoted as saying. "He got in good with the owners and straight pushed Ryan out. He thought all the things he should get credit for, Ryan got credit for. Its just ego." Kinsler was also quoted as saying he hopes the Rangers lose every game this season: "To be honest with you, I hope they go 0-162." Kinsler seemed surprised that comment in particular had gotten so much attention. "Thats a matter of telling a joke," he said. At their spring camp in Surprise, Ariz., the Rangers seemed to take Kinslers comments in stride. "We wont go 0-162, guaranteed," manager Ron Washington said. Third baseman Adrian Beltre said Kinsler is still a friend, and shortstop Elvis Andrus echoed that sentiment. "Hes there and were here now," Andrus said. "We have to focus on our season. Hes still my friend. I dont take anything from that." Kinsler said when he saw the ESPN story, he knew there would be plenty of talk about it. Chad Millman, ESPN The Magazines Editor in Chief, said the magazine stands by the context in which Kinslers statements were presented. Kinsler, meanwhile, said he doesnt expect to reach out to Daniels any time soon to explain his comments. "Theres no reason to," Kinsler said. "Hes a grown man. I think hes intelligent enough and had enough conversations with me to understand where I stand, and thats really it." Cheap Michael Kors . Ayovi scored in the 2nd and 9th minutes as Tijuana claimed a 4-3 aggregate win over the two legs of the quarterfinals. Argentine striker Dario Benedetto added a goal in the 26th minute and Richard Ruiz lengthened the lead in the 80th for Tijuana. Michael Kors Outlet 85% OFF .Benfica leads Porto by six points before it visits Pacos Ferreira on Monday.Bruno Gallo scored what proved to be Maritimos winner with a left-footed volley in the 32nd minute.Then he tweeted his friend and former teammate Andrew Wiggins: Bro I miss you ?????????????? @22wiggins — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 7, 2014He even came to Wiggins aid when the trade rumours started: Please dont trade my boy @ cav Sincerely, JOEL EMBIID — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 11, 2014Hes been trying to take a break from twitter but cant seem to help himself. He then turned his attention to Kim Kardashian: Hey I want you to come slide in my DMs @KimKardashian — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 16, 2014 Oh I didnt know you were married sorry @KimKardashian just saw it from the fans tweet... have a nice day — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 16, 2014So instead hes been asking fans for dating advice: Use #EMB11DsADVICE to give me somme advices going into a new life especially with girls because they aint loyal. Discount Michael Kors. I said it Dont trust them. — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 17, 2014Easily the best tweets are those about his mom: Ill tell yall this though>>> Mom is not gonna be happy with my profile pic too #iloveher — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 18, 2014Hes so fun even the NBA approves: Hehe the NBA approves my tweets... Im not gonna get fined???? — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 17, 2014Heres hoping Embiid cant stay off twitter because this guy said it best: @JoelEmbiid is my favorite NBA player and he hasnt played a game yet, keep the tweets coming. #EMB11DsADVICE — Mada Yoc Skrap (@coyy1215) July 18, 2014(h/t philly.barstoolsports.com) Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Referentni URL