Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: ave to hear me scream, because theres abs
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
LOS ANGELES -- Martin Jones was face-down in his crease when something hit his leg pad. nike air max 90 essential . He swung his glove backward along the goal line, and it turned out to be a spectacular move to stop a puck he couldnt see. "I didnt think I could get there," he said. The Kings dont doubt their remarkable rookie goalie. With abundant skill and a bit of luck, Jones made more history while the Kings clobbered a California rival. Jones made 31 saves in his seventh consecutive win to begin his NHL career, and fellow rookie Tyler Toffoli had a goal and an assist in Los Angeles 4-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Thursday night. Jones shutout streak ended at 133 minutes, 26 seconds, but Patrick Marleaus goal with 2:10 to play was just the sixth Jones has allowed in his club-record 7-0 start. He has been unbeatable since his NHL debut on Dec. 3, keeping the Kings on a roll without injured starter Jonathan Quick. "Im happy with the way Ive played thus far, but weve still got two games until the (Christmas) break," Jones said. "Its fun, but we want to make sure we finish out these games the right way." Already the first goalie since the 1938-39 NHL season to record three shutouts in his first six starts, Jones is one victory shy of Bob Froeses NHL record 8-0 start. Jones even earned an assist in the second period on a goal by Toffoli, his teammate in the AHL until recently. "Its not a real surprise to me," Toffoli said. "In Manchester, hes making 50 saves a night. Hes just a big goalie, and hes always in the right spot." Dwight King and Jeff Carter had a goal and an assist apiece for the Kings, who ran over San Jose for their eighth win in nine games to cap a 15-2-4 stretch since Nov. 2. Not everything went well for Los Angeles: Captain Dustin Brown was ejected for a knee-on-knee hit on Tomas Hertl late in the first period. San Joses rookie goal-scorer didnt return to the game, and coach Todd McLellan offered little update, saying only its "not a good thing." Brown and Hertl collided late in the scoreless first period, with Brown making a cut at the Sharks blue line before their right knees connected. Hertl dropped his equipment on the ice and limped to the dressing room. "Its tough," Sharks captain Joe Thornton said. "I didnt see the play. I dont know how long hes going to be out." Antti Niemi stopped 28 shots on a miserable night for the Sharks, who have lost six of eight while falling off the pace set by their two Southern California rivals, who have two of the NHLs four best records. The home team has won 15 straight games between San Jose and Los Angeles, including all seven in the Kings second-round playoff series victory last spring. Shortly after Alec Martinez opened the scoring with a wobbly slap shot off Toffolis pass, Toffoli added his ninth goal in impressive fashion, getting an extra-long pass from Slava Voynov and beating Niemi with a vicious wrist shot. The Sharks had two golden opportunities to score on the same sequence late in the period, but Joe Pavelski whiffed on an open net before Tommy Wingels botched an ensuing wraparound chance, allowing Jones to make his latest spectacular save from that awkward position. "When you play against that team, you dont get very many of those chances," McLellan said of the Sharks early woes. "So youve got to at least make the goaltender work, but we didnt do that. Whether were squeezing the sticks too tight, or whatever term you want to use, eventually for us to be successful, they have to produce." In the opening minute of the third, Carter tapped in his 10th goal off a pass from King, who bulled past San Joses Justin Braun after the Sharks neutral-zone turnover. King then chopped home a rebound while Carter generated traffic in front of Niemi. NOTES: Kings D Willie Mitchell missed his third straight game with an injury. ... D Scott Hannan returned to San Joses lineup after missing five games with an upper-body injury. ... Marleau played in his 1,200th career game, and Los Angeles D Drew Doughty played in his 400th. Both have spent their entire careers with one team after making an NHL roster as 18-year-old prodigies. Nike Free 4.0 musta . Kevin Durant will make his season debut tonight against the New Orleans Pelicans. nike air max thea . No European team has ever qualified for the World Cup through the playoffs after losing the first leg 2-0.Britains women kept their chances of reaching the Olympic curling semifinals alive by beating Russia 9-6 on Monday, eliminating the host nation from the tournament. Eve Muirheads world champion team has a 5-3 win-loss record and can join Canada and Sweden in the playoffs with a win over Denmark in their last round-robin game later Monday. Muirheads team failed to reach the Olympic semifinals in 2010, despite being one of the favourites. Japan defeated China 8-5, leaving both teams tied with Switzerland at 4-4. China plays Switzerland in the standout game on Monday evening, with the loser eliminated and the winner securing at least a tie-breaker game. Japan plays Sweden. The United States (1-8) finished in last place for the second consecutive Olympic Games after losing 11-2 to South Korea in seven ends. "This team is a better team than our performances this week," said U.S. curler Ann Swisshelm, who had tears in her eyes as she left the ice. "Thats pretty heart-breaking." Russia is out of contention for the semifinals, a disappointment for the tournament as a whole as the atmosphere and noise in the crowd has lifted this week every time the host nations team played. Nike Free 4.0. Russia is also out of the mens competition. After conceding four points in the eighth end, the Russian women scored three points in the 9th to bring the score back to 7-6 but Britain had the hammer in the last end. Muirhead kept her nerve to make a simple takeout with her final shot for two game-clinching points. "Sitting in the hack during my last shot, I actually couldnt hear myself think," Muirhead said. "I was just hoping there wasnt a really important line call where the sweepers would have to hear me scream, because theres absolutely no way they would have heard me." Canada (8-0) is guaranteed to be seeded No. 1 in the semifinals and could become the first team in womens Olympic curling to go through the round-robin stage undefeated if it beats South Korea in the evening session. wholesale jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys cheap soccer jerseys wholesale jerseys wholesale jerseys cheap nfl jerseys china ' ' '
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Referentni URL