Mojauto.rs Forum

Puna Verzija: ed away at the deficit, and went into the dressing
Trenutno pregledate lite verziju foruma. Pogledajte punu verziju sa odgovarajućim oblikovanjima.
PINEHURST, N. Corey Brewer Rockets Jersey .C. -- Masters champion Bubba Watson avoided major mistakes, putted well and seemed more comfortable in his second run through Pinehurst No. 2 at the U.S. Open. Too bad it came a day late. Watson shot an even-par 70 on Friday, not enough following an opening 76 that ultimately cost him a shot of playing on the weekend. "Its easy today," Watson joked. "After youre out of it, its kind of easy just to go around and play golf." Watson finished at 6-over 146 to miss the cut by a stroke. Jason Dufner, Luke Donald, Charl Schwartzel and Hunter Mahan -- -- done in by a two-shot penalty for playing the wrong ball on his ninth hole -- also dropped out after finishing at 6 over. Dufner has missed the cut in two straight majors after winning the PGA Championship. Watson won his second green jacket in three years in April -- his second PGA Tour victory this year -- then led late at the Memorial before faltering and finishing third. He arrived at Pinehurst hoping to become the first player since Tiger Woods in 2002 to win the years first two majors. But he never gave himself a chance, his stay cut short by Thursdays miserable round of five bogeys and one double-bogey -- a performance that had Watson lamenting that the course "is better than me right now." He got off to a better start Friday on a layout softened by overnight rain with birdies on two of his first three holes. He was more accurate hitting fairways and greens while also making more putts than a day earlier, but three bogeys in four holes just before the turn did him in. Watson tied for fifth at the U.S. Open in 2007 at Oakmont, but has missed the cut three times since. "The greens are very difficult," Watson said about Pinehurst. "For me personally, I dont like the look of it. The targets are really small to try to hit the greens. Youve got to hit the ball really straight I believe to hit it in the 10-foot circles on each green. So for me, its just a very difficult course." Donald was worse off than Watson after a 7-over 77 in his first round. He was much better Friday with only one bogey and a 69, but missed the U.S. Open cut for the second time in three years. Meanwhile, Schwartzel -- paired with Watson and top-ranked Adam Scott -- went the opposite direction. After an even-par 70 on Thursday, he had five bogeys and two double-bogeys en route to a 76 on Friday. Dufner, who missed the cut by six shots at the Masters, had 11 bogeys over two rounds and shot 74 on Friday. He had tied for fourth in the past two U.S. Opens. Then there was Mahan. A year after playing in Sundays final group, Mahan was penalized when he and Jamie Donaldson each mistakenly played the others ball in the 18th fairway following their tee shots. That two-shot penalty dropped Mahan below the cut line. John Wood, Mahans caddie, took the blame because he was the first one to reach the ball. "You cant imagine yourself doing something colossally as stupid as that, but I did it," Wood said. "I wont forgive myself very soon after this." Donaldson also missed the cut, shooting 81 on Friday after an even-par first round to finish at 11-over 151. Sam Dekker Rockets Jersey . The 33-year-old Cameroon international, who scored 12 goals in 35 matches in his only season at Chelsea, is available to make his debut against the west London club on Saturday. "I was impressed about the hunger he still has," Everton manager Roberto Martinez said. Steve Francis Jersey . Milan Lucic and Chris Kelly scored less than 1 1/2 minutes apart early in the third period to break open a tie game, Patrice Bergeron scored a short-handed goal and Thomas made 40 saves, leading the Bruins to a 4-2 victory over the Kings on Saturday night.TORONTO - Dwane Casey has cautioned all season that there would be a night when the Toronto Raptors sizzling offence wouldnt be enough to overcome its lagging defence.That night was Friday.LeBron James scored 24 points as the Cleveland Cavaliers exacted some revenge over a Raptors team missing DeMar DeRozan, beating Toronto 105-91.Tonight we couldnt buy a bucket. We couldnt hit the side of a barn with a bass fiddle, Casey said. Were better than that.Our bad offensive shooting night. . . made our defence even worse. It was a snowball effect. They whupped us, they spanked us.Amir Johnson had a season-high 27 points, and Kyle Lowry added 22 points and nine assists. But that wasnt enough to carry an East-leading Raptors team (15-5) that had only three players score in double figures — James Johnson finished with 11.Tristan Thompson of Brampton, Ont., finished with season highs for both points (21) and rebounds (14) for the Cavs (11-7), who stretched their winning streak to six games.The Raptors had topped the Cavaliers 110-93 on Nov. 22, battling back from a 19-point first-quarter deficit. The result worked as a wakeup call for Cleveland, who promptly went on a five-game winning streak.They made it six Friday night, leading from the opening whistle in front of a star-studded Air Canada Centre capacity crowd of 19,800 that included NBA legends Magic Johnson, Charles Barkley and Dikembe Mutombo, who gave his signature finger wag to the ACC crowd when shown on the Jumbotron.Just missing shots, Lowry said on the loss. I dont think it was anything we did differently, G (Greivis Vasquez) had a rough night (shooting 2-for-11), I had a rough night (7-for-18). Well come in to the gym on Sunday and get our shots up, and Im sure the shots we missed tonight will fall Monday (when the Raptors host Denver).Johnson, Barkley, Mutombo, and Tracy McGrady were in Toronto as part of the Raptors celebration of Nelson Mandela, who died a year ago to the day.It was a beautiful day, Casey said. To see (Johnson, Barkley and Mutombo), all the guys that were a big part of the NBAs history, and just the message that Nelson Mandela sent throughout the world was huge.Its bigger than basketball, and that was the theme of the night for our players. I lived it, I went through it, I understand it. And it meant a lot to our players and it was a magnificent night for our organization.On the court, however, the Raptors — now 2-2 without DeRozan, whos out with a torn groin tendon — were flat-footed all night. They trailed by as many as 14 points and went into the fourth down 76-64. The Raptors managed to pull within six points three times in the final 12 minutes, and a dunk by Amir Johnson pulled them to within 97-91 with 1:53 to play. But that was as close as they would get.I know this team tonight wasnt us, Casey said. First game back from a weest-coast trip, the worst team you want to see is a team as talented as Cleveland. Jason Terry Rockets Jersey. The Raptors missed DeRozans defence as well as his scoring.He takes the challenge of guarding the best player out there on the other side coming down to the fourth quarter, Lowry said.The Cavs shot 49 per cent on the night to Torontos 41, and outrebounded them 48-40.Thompson was a huge spark off the bench for Cleveland.Every night coach challenges us, the bench, to come and bring life, Thompson said. We dont want our stars to play so heavy minutes and drain themselves out so we have to be able to come in and keep the energy high, and thats what we did tonight.The two teams meet again Tuesday in Cleveland.The one positive on the night for the Raptors was the presence of Johnson, Barkley and Mutombo, who all received standing ovations when they were introduced.It was great, man, said Amir Johnson. It was kind of like the Staples Center, you see guys left and right. We need some more of that.Amazing. Amazing, Lowry added. I wish we couldve won for them but thats a humbling experience. I grew up watching all those guys. Just the fact that I got to be around those guys and see them and them watching our game, here for a good cause is amazing.McGrady was honoured with a video tribute during a first-quarter timeout as part of the Raptors 20th anniversary celebrations, and received a standing ovation from the ACC crowd.McGrady said pre-game that he was looking forward to the video.Cool to see what I used to do a little bit, I mean, its been what . . .16 . . . 16 years, damn, McGrady said.McGrady was the Raptors ninth pick in the 1997 draft and played three seasons in Toronto.When I started playing at SkyDome, you do something exciting, its like crickets in the building, McGrady said. You just didnt get that great excitement, that warm reception that you need to get when youre playing in front of your home crowd. We built that my last year here when we made the playoffs, first team that made the playoffs in Raptors history.Its great to see the way it is today. I feel good knowing that what I went through and what I witnessed to what it is now. Im proud to say that I was a Raptor.The Cavaliers raced out to an early lead Friday, taking an eight-point advantage on a three-pointer by former Raptor Shawn Marion midway through the first quarter. The visitors took a 30-21 advantage into the second.Back-to-back threes from James Jones gave the Cavaliers a 14-point lead less than two minutes into the second quarter. The Raptors chipped away at the deficit, and went into the dressing room trailing 51-44.The Raptors carried their momentum into the third, and Lowrys three at midway through the quarter gave the Raptors a 58-57 lead. But the Cavs ended the quarter with a 19-6 run to go into the fourth quarter up by 12. wholesale jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys cheap soccer jerseys wholesale jerseys wholesale jerseys cheap nfl jerseys china ' ' '
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodingсайтhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Referentni URL